Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fairy

moved from кιѕѕ σf тнє ωнιтє яαввιт & Of Gumdrops & Lollipops
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

c u r r e n t l y . w a n t i n g :

Galahad & Luca (couple)
Moirae (single)

{ t h r e a d . f r e e b i e s & g a m e s } _____ { g g . f u n d s : 1 m i l l i o n } _____ { r l . f u n d s : $ 1 0 e a c h } _____ { a r t . t r a d e s : y e s }

Beloved Fairy

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image

{} Follow the ToS
                                {} Don't be rude to me or anyone else here...
                                {} PLEASE dont quote the first page
                                {} Don't bother trying to overcharge. If it's worth the requested amount, I'll pay. If not, I won't.
                                {} Do not steal any characters here. The characters and images here are property of Luca Cantellano. If you use these anywhere else, it will be considered stealing. Some of the art here I have paid REAL MONEY for! I'm German, don't ******** with me! D<

User Image
                                *note: I am very particular about style and pricing.
                                Look at what artists in other shops/requests are requesting.
                                Is yours overpriced?
                                I've been on gaia since 2006, so don't bother trying to cheat me for gold. c:
                                However, if your style is unique enough, I may let it slide and accept!

Offer form:

[color=#25383C][b]Username:[/b][/color]
                                [color=#25383C][b]OC:[/b][/color] (the OCs you wish to draw)
                                [color=#25383C][b]Angles:[/b][/color] (Bust? Head? Full?)
                                [color=#25383C][b]Price:[/b][/color] (Desired payment.)
                                [color=#25383C][b]Art Sample:[/b][/color] (Please have a link to a sample here.)
                                [color=#25383C][b]Shop:[/b][/color] (Do you have a shop? If yes, give url.)

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                ███ Luukha {nickname:Luca}
                                >5o,ooo ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ d a r k - e l f

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                A lovely elf with light blue skin and a diamond shaped face. His oriental eyes shimmer with gold, a knowledge behind them that far exceeds that of anyone still living today. His body is lithe, feminine, and delicately curved like a woman's. Although he is male, he appears to be a flat-chested woman instead of a man.

» C l o t h i n g
                                He has a wide range of outfits. He has a skimpy suit of armor, he has a black robe that covers his upper body, and one outfit is a robe draped across his waist. However, no matter what he wears (or doesn't), he will always have gold earrings adorning his elfish ears.

» I t e m s
                                ancient books; white rose; herbs; a white butterfly; or a bloodied, red sash from the death of Galahad

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                A gentle hand and calm smile is the first thing you notice, as this is rare for the dark-elf race. He is loving, caring, and loves to help others. However, because of the way he was treated by his father, he also wishes to please others in lewd ways as well. He does not care about gender or race, he loves everyone- but if you are male, he only knows how to seduce and submit.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                Born to the leader of a dark elf clan, his father would beat and abuse him and his light-elf mother every night. He managed to escape the violent clan when his father died in war, but he still fears other dark elves. Although he was the prince on the clan, he ran away to explore many different clans, people, creatures, and places. However, while he was studying herbs and medicine on his travels, Zeus saw the beautiful elf wandering through the forest towards Delphi. Driven by selfish lust, Zeus took the elf against its will and made the elf his personal slave. He fed the elf banquets of food and gave him a warm bed and luxurious clothes. In return, however, the elf had to obey every desire of the god, no matter if the elf disliked it or not.

After centuries spent with the elf, Zeus grew tired of the same old things and decided to find a new lover. The elf, however, was frightened that he would be killed for entertainment if he was no longer desired. So, in despiration of his life, the elf seaked out the goddess Aphrodite to help him change genders. Pitying the desperate elf, Aphrodite granted the elf the ability to change gender on whim. This was so the elf could constantly amuse Zeus in different ways.

Zeus, pleased with the transformation, kept the elf close and continued to use him as his entertainment and slave. A few centuries later, the lightening god had grown attached to the young elf and decided to give him a permanent place on Mount Olympus for as long as he stayed under Zues's care. If the elf were to ever leave, he would become mortal and would die a most painful death.

The elf, however, was much too clever for the Greek god. So, he told the god, "If I am to stay here, I shall become weakened and die a slow and painful death. If I am to live, I must be near mother earth's soil, and feed off the life of the humans that have made home there." Although it was a lie, Zeus had never seen a creature quite like this elf before. Sad to let the elf go, Zeus alowed the elf to leave, but only if he would return for one month each year. If the elf does not return, the elf would die regardless.

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                ███ Moirae {nickname:Mo Mo}
                                3 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ d e e r

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                A deer that has taken the form of a human, he has soft, curly white hair and bright, pink eyes. He is a little doe-eyed boy that appears to be about 15-16 years of age. Even though he appears human ,he still ages at the same rate as a deer. His body is small, frail, and thin. He has dyed his bangs pink and black, and loves to wear bows and plaids.

» C l o t h i n g
                                (see picture to right)

» I t e m s
                                a peach; a slingshot; bread

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Despite his innocent, "shouta" appearance, he is devious and loves to cause trouble. With his thin, flexible body, he can jump over tall fences to get away from officers and police that are after him. He is a sadist that enjoys upsetting the people around him. However, if he really likes you, he will cuddle close and never want to let go.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                n / a

» "A Short Story"
                                Many years ago, there was a baby white deer that was injured at the edge of a forest. A boy who was comming home from school saw the deer, but didn't know how to help the deer. He certainly coudn't drag him home, since he was only 6 years old, himself... so all he could do was give the deer his favorite plaid shirt to keep him warm over the night. When the boy got home, he prayed to his gods, wishing that theu would do something- anything- to keep the deer alive.

The next day, on his way to school, he looked for the deer at the edge of the forest. However, instead of a deer, he found a little boy with curly white hair and wearing nothing but the boy's plaid shirt. "Who are you," the boy asked, but the little boy with curly hair simply looked up at the boy, and smiled. "You saved my life. I am the deer you met yesterday. However, when I woke up this morning, I looked like this, and my wounds were healed." The boy was quiet as he took in what the deer-boy had said. "Then," the boy started, "what is your name?" The deer-boy stayed quiet, unsure of what to say, but then the human boy had an idea. "What if I named you 'Moirae,' the name of the goddesses of desitiny that answered my prayers and saved you?" The deer's pink eyes glittered with hope as he spoke once more. "Yes... I really like that!" And his smile was brighter than the sun.

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

███ L718525 {nickname:L7}
                                27 ☆ ☆ f e m a l e ☆ ☆ r a b b i t

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                coming soon

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                coming soon

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                coming soon

» B i o g r a p h y
                                coming soon

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

███ Lillelle {nickname:Lilly}
                                12 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ r a b b i t

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                coming soon

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                coming soon

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                coming soon

» B i o g r a p h y
                                coming soon

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ███ Analía Emyrani {nickname:Anna}
                                18 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ h u m a n

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                Long, flowing red hair and deep, crystal blue eyes, it is no wonder Anna can get almost anyone he wants. With pale-white skin, he rarely goes outside, deciding to study and read instead. He is a bit taller than Calin, standing at 5'9", but is still thin, his lithe frame remininscent of a young woman. It's one of those things his classmates always pick on him for... Of course, some girls are into that sort of thing....

» C l o t h i n g
                                red is the most common color of his, since it is his favorite color. He usually wears a red kimono, but can also wear a black/white button-down shirt,... or anything related.

» I t e m s
                                red spider lilies; a red/dying Rrose; a medical book; a raven; a glass of red wine

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Jaded, and often emotionless. His beauty seals away all affection as he watches those around him with a steady gaze. His movements are precise and calculated, as if waiting for the moment for someone to strike at him in either fury or lust.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                Anna was raised in a wealthy family that owed its own hospital.The family business was medcine, so it was oy natural that Anna followed suit. At the age of 9, he was sent abroad to study advanced medicine. He didn't return home until he was 15.
                                When he first returned, he did not speak his native language very well anymore. However, he studied night and day for three years, earning a reputation for his looks, attitude, kind heart, and never straying too close to his classmates.
                                However, he is secretly in pain; his father abused him, and his step-mother scorned him like a filthy dog. Because of this, he will sleep with almost anybody (usually in the school storage room), and will sometimes get money for it, too. He doesn't believe in love... not anymore. He sees only death, pain, and greed in the world.

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ███ Calin Pandemos {nickname:Angel}
                                16 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ h u m a n

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                Calin's sun-kissed skin and golden hair is equal only to his passion and skill in the musical arts. His bright, green eyes seem to glitter in the sunlight as he sings of stories past. The shortest boy in his class, he is only 5'5", and has a small, delicate frame.

» C l o t h i n g
                                usually school-boy sort of clothes, but he could wear whatever you think fits the most. His most common colors are light blue, white, and sometimes green and pink.

» I t e m s
                                white easter lilies; a white rose; a violin; a white dove; an Arizona Green Tea can (large in his small hands).

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Innocent and fragile, this little bird is nothing but sweet.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                Calin was born into a sheltered, wealthy family. Although his parents seemed distant at times, he had nothing to complain about. When he was young, Calin found a passion for music, the notes and raw emotion drawing his soul to their mystery and beauty. Ever since then, he had practiced and mastered every instrument he could get his hands on. He also sang in the choir and loves to be outdoors. He is the icon of angelic naivety.

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

User Image

███ Calin Pandemos {nickname:Callistes}
                                26 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ s e x - g o d

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                Calin's sun-kissed skin and golden hair is the ideal perfection of ancient greek beauty. His green, lusty eyes seem to stare into your soul as his beckons you closer to him. It's hard not to want a piece of this eye candy; I wonder if he tastes as good as he looks!

» C l o t h i n g
                                Often, he only wears a Greek linen draped around his waist. His modern-day clothes are black leather pants and either a black turtleneck, or a vest and tie. It doesn't really matter if he is wearing clothes or not, since he can seduce easily both ways.

» I t e m s
                                n / a

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Arrogant, seductive, and flirtatious. However, he is also terribly confused. He doesn't understand what life is supposed to mean, anymore. As of late, you can find him seriously contemplating life's meaning as he avoids Greece at all costs.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                Being the grandson of Aphrodite and a sex-god, Calin never saw sex as anything more than a means of satisfying his appetite. Because of this, he has never experienced love or emotional bonding. He can seem like a rich-boy that beleives he is better than anyone else, but he has never known anything past men and women serving his every whim. Someday, he dreams of running away from the Pantheon and finding this so-called "True Love." Maybe then he'll find happiness!

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ███ Ian Abomination {nickname:NOIR}
                                >1o,ooo ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ d a e m o n

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                With light, caramel skin and black, soft hair shaved at the sides, this daemon has made home in our modern-day fashion. He takes great pleasure in using his pierced to tongue to bring ecstasy to his victims. Even one of his long horns have been pierced to match the rest of his angular, attractive face. His body is thin, but lean with tight muscles. His eyes, on the other hand, are bright and hypnotizing to all that gaze into them- watch out! It's a trap!!

» C l o t h i n g
                                He wears a red scarf to cover the collar that marks him as a slave of the underworld. His black, leather pants are extremely low on his abdomen, and ripped at his thighs. His heels are tall and dangerous, almost as dangerous as that tongue...
                                He wears red bracelets on both arms, as well as silver bangles and silver all over his hands and rings. He also wears a silver navel ring, to accentuate his lean muscles.

» I t e m s
                                coming soon

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Cruel, seductive, teasing, and mischievous. He loves to seduce, and has an evil streak that comes with the title of "daemon."

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ███ Stargaze Windsong {nickname:Star}
                                23 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ h u m a n

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                Star was born with soft, pink hair and entrancing, rainbow eyes. His skin is a warm honey that glows in the sun when he lays out in the grass to watch clouds. His figure is soft and lithe, much like a young girl, and his face is petite and feminin. He looks nothing like a boy... that is, until he removes his clothes. *winks* When Star turned 21, he had decided to add rainbow highlights to his hair. When people asked why he would make himself stand out even more, he replied by saying, "What? You thought I wanted to look like you? Please, the highlights match my eyes!"

» C l o t h i n g
                                coming soon - he does have a silver star navel ring

» I t e m s
                                a microphone; a lollipop; a star pendant

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                Star is one of the most flirtacious, seductive, and beautiful humans you will ever meet. However, because so many strive to be near him for selfish reasons, Star doesn't trust anyone anymore.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                He is a pop singer, but is also an artist in his spare time. Most of his fans believe he's a girl, but only a few know the truth that he's a boy. He will always have a loving smile of his face, and will treat you as kindly as he can, but that doesn't mean he's let you into his heart. The only person he did open his heart to dumped him over a misunderstanding. </3

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image
                                User Image
                                ███ Galahad Orthotomus {nickname:the Iron Dragon}
                                34 ☆ ☆ m a l e ☆ ☆ h u m a n . w a r r i o r

» A p p e a r a n c e
                                With hard muscles that move seductively beneath rough, tanned skin, it is no wonder the dark elf, Luukha, fell so madly in love with him. He is about 6'8", and is built strong in both body and spirit. His tribal tattoos cover the uper half of his body, while his long, ebony hair is tied back with gold won in many battles. He also has a single gold nail pierced into his left n****e. His eyes are a sea-green that glow with power and a promise of certain demise.

» C l o t h i n g
                                It is very rare he wears anything on the upper half of his body, besides the shoulder guard and red cape that drapes down to the back of his knees. He may also wear fur on the shoulder guard, as it can get cold in the harsh terrain he calls home. On his lower body, he wears light leather pants and dark leather boots. He can travel for days on end without sleeping, so his clothes are made to last.

» I t e m s
                                spear; head of his prey (animal or man); a torch with fire

» P e r s o n a l i t y
                                He is cold and remains emotionless most of the time, since it would be weakness for him to show otherwise. However, on rare occasions, you will see him smirk or smile at his pray that lies beneath him. He exudes power in every movement and glance.

» R e f e r e n c e s
                                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

» B i o g r a p h y
                                He is the lover of the famed dark elf, Luukha... but little is known about his past besides his history as an undefeated warrior and the leader of his tribe, the Maedami.

» "A Short Story"
                                coming soon

User Image

Beloved Fairy

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image

grand opening freebie:
                                User Image

User Image

first post on page 50: 50k

first post on page 100: 75k

first post on page 200: 100k

User Image

bump 50 times, get a free chibi like this:
                                User Image

Beloved Fairy

User ImageUser Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/song-of-the-lyrebird/t.79805111/][img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/VDexLuca/Lyrebird/buttons/LyreB.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/song-of-the-lyrebird/t.79805111/][img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/VDexLuca/Lyrebird/buttons/LB2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/song-of-the-lyrebird/t.79805111/][img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/VDexLuca/Lyrebird/buttons/LB3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/song-of-the-lyrebird/t.79805111/][img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/VDexLuca/Lyrebird/buttons/LB4.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff