Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello everyone~

I have made a very close friendship and created a small family of brothers and sisters with these people. We are all good friends, are care very much for each other. I am looking for art drawn of all of us, but also would love art of anyone really. I am the one asking so please don't PM them asking for payment. I am willing to pay full price on art and tip up to 50%.

So will you draw us?
User Image
User Image

March 21: Our page is finally updated!
User Image
User Image

My name is Somnium, or as some call me Sommy, now and then Lina too hehe it just depends on where you met me. I am a happy person by nature, love to hug and play. Normally I am not one to wear pink, but this dress is just to cute not to wear! I love my brothers and sisters, they are so much fun to be around and make me so happy. It's really fun making nii-chan blush, and big brother too.
User Image

User Image

The name's Adamska, Adam for short. I tend to be rather formal in the way I speak and treat those around me, unless they're close to me. I tend to be serious in nature, but I do care deeply for these one's I call siblings. I'm very protective of them and would give the world for them.
Mm, as for who I am. I don't feel I'm the type to be easily defined, but here it goes. I tend to like wearing darker colors but mainly black, red, blue, brown, and white at times. I'm openminded and accepting. I tend to like classier styles such in relation to the Victorian Era, but I'm as well quite passionate about Western attire . I love revolvers in general and have a fascination with cigarettes, though I'm not a smoker personally.
User Image
User Image

Hai ~ My name is Akimi Setsuna, many call me Nee-chan or Mimi. My twin is Aiko Setsuna. My avatar usually is dark and cute in some way, usually what what she wears and facial expressions. I always talk or type a formal way, it is a habit lol. I love all of my siblings on gaia very much <3
User Image
User Image

^//w//^ Hai~ my name is Aiko Setsuna~ but almost everyone in gaia call me Ai-chan. Hmmm -thinks- oh! Me try to always have a smile on face ^w^ cause smiling is way too awesome nya! While talking to me~ Nyou will notice 2 things~ >w< Me uses third person to talk, most times saying me instead of I nya~ ^-^ And saying "nya" or "myu" >w< Sorry~ Me can't help! Rawr!
OwO I loves my Nee-chans and my Rinn -group hug- YEY!
User Image
User Image

my name is rinny fuji and i am 19 years of age. i am bi and currently taken by the cuttest boy in all brazil YUUKI or as you know AIKO SETSUNA. i am very shy and love lotsa cuute things. my hobbies are drawing and LOTS OF IT!! i mostly very quiet and only speek very softly but when i get very hyper im crazy. my favorite colors are purple, silver, and black. i have one brother but he doesnt get on gaia much anymore. since i married yuuki i have gotten the two cuutest sisters ever!
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/sibling-request/t.69143821_1/][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/somnium_agelus/requestpage/artrequest.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/sibling-request/t.69143821_1/][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/somnium_agelus/requestpage/Somnium-Sig.png[/img][/url]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
םяєαмιиɢ σғ╭♥ α нαρρץ єи∂ιиɢ

♥ New page in life~ ♥

[X][X][X][X]
[X]

Bump

someday everything will all make perfect sense.
So for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears,
and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Beloved Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
-falls over- >w< hai~ -snuggles-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers