Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Serika's OC Art Request

current funds: tba

Still looking for Art, been off Gaia for a while so I'm not sure the price of art anymore.

Also, only paying with GG or Items, not paying with RLC. Who has that kind of money? Not me.

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

The Story

This is the novel I've been trying to write for the past ten years. It's still very new, and I add things about it all the time.

This story takes place in the present day, and revolves mainly around the life of a young Japanese-American girl named Serika Hiroshima. The main idea of the story is how she not only has to deal with the day to day job of a normal teenager, but with the new life that is forced upon her; vampirsm. She meets a 200 year old vampire, Rikonu Takora, who takes here away from her comfortable teenage life, and throws her into a demonic war. This war was started over the invention of a vampiric drug, that would allow vampires to walk into the sun unharmed. Serika, at first, rejects and even hates her new life. She ignores the powers she has been given and refuses to drink blood, later causing her great problems But with some help from her new master, a forgotten experiment, and a couple escaped demons, she overcomes all doubt and fights for her right to live.

Feel free to read the chapters.

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII

The Thread

I really enjoy getting art for these characters and though to make a thread for it so it's easier to reference for future art. I'd love it if you would take a look at the characters below and if you're interested to post your work/shop for me to possibly commission. There are 5 characters to be drawn.

Rules

1. Please feel free to bump my thread.
2. Come in and chat with me even if you don't want to draw. I draw myself and I might give you a freebie if you stay and chat long enough
3. Do not be mean to me, other people in the thread or any thing about the art/ocs.
4. Feel free to post your requests, but only once. I might take a look for myself and maybe draw your Avi/OCs.
5. I accept both Traditional and Digital art, although I'm more into digital art.
6. I am pretty chill when it comes to art, I'll accept most art for any singles. However when it comes to couple and group art I'm a bit more picky.

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Serika Hiroshima
(current profile art is NOT mine)

User Image

Vampire (16 years)

My Refs (Oldest to Newest) -[08'] [09'] [10'] [11'] [12']

Looks

Skin - She's very pale, even before she's turned into a vampire.
Hair - She has dark brown hair but one lock of her bangs has been dyed red. It is shoulder length that curls around her neck a bit.
Eyes- They are soft eyes, with a kind touch in them. They were brown before she was turned but Now they stay a dull red.

Clothes - 3 Outfits

Outfit I (Most Commonly Worn/Normal)
Top: She wears a long sleeve black shirt, with exposed shoulders. It's lined by a red seam around the collar and bottom. The bottom makes a V shape, exposing her lower back and lower stomach. The top of the V is just above the belly button.
Bottom: She wears a really short black skirt. It comes down to about half way down her thighs and it's skin tight. There's a red diagonal stripe that goes down one corner to the next.
Feet: She has black, goth like boots that go up half way to her knees. She also wears black thigh high stockings.
Accessories: Around her neck is a red collar that was given to her as a birthday present. She also wears a blue belt, even though it's not needed to hold up her skirt, but to hold up her seethe for her katana
Armor: She has on a sliver shoulder pad on her right shoulder. On both hands she has sliver bracers.
Weapon: Coming Soon

Outfit II (Semi-commonly worn/Seasonal) Example // Example
Top: Switches between a pink long sleeve shirt during colder months (Even as a vampire she gets cold) and a white short sleeve collared shirt with either a red shirt or black shirt over that during the warmer months.
Bottom: Blue Jeans, with either shirt; Jean shorts if the weather is really warm
Feet: Low top black chucks. In the colder weather she wears black leg warmers
Accessories: With the colder weather she'll wear a scarf around her neck. She always has her blue belt around her pants.
Armor: N/A
Weapon: N/A

Outfit III (Uncommonly worn/School uniform) Example //
Top: She has a white collared undershirt, and her jacket is red/burgundy. The school patch is a realistic heart with a sword through it.
Bottom: She has a red/burgundy shirt with a light blue trim around the bottom of the skirt.
Feet: Black dress shoes, along with slightly darker than her skin tone nylon tights/stockings
Accessories: She has a light blue tie. She carries around a black messenger bag.

Personality: Serika is a very caring person. She's always looking out for her friends and family in anyway she can. She'll take time out of day just to help someone that needs it, whether it be her dearest friend or someone she's never met.

She does have a bit of a temper. The smallest thing will cause her to get upset, say like a failing grade or getting wet on a rainy day. Once turned into a vampire her temper increase due to the new hormones now within her system. She can't control her temper as she use to and snaps more easily. She becomes very emotional if someone she knows is in trouble or needs help. She likes to act before she thinks, and rushes into battle. At times it saves many people's life, but there are other times it becomes her downfall.

Background: Spoiler Alert: I can't tell to much about Serika since she basically the main character for my novel. Her Background is mostly about her parents past, and everything leading up to the beginning of the story.

Art Gotten So Far

Outfit 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Outfit 2

User Image User Image User Image

Outfit 3

User Image User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Rikonu Takora

User Image

Vampire (227 years old but looks 21)

My Refs (Oldest to Newest) - [07'] [08'] [09'] [10'] [12']

Looks

Skin - Deathly Pale
Hair - He has semi long blackish-blue hair, caused from being dunked in a dying vat as a punishment. His bangs hang down past his nose and cover most of his eyes.
Eyes - Before he was turned they were a bright green. Now they stay blood red and just get brighter when enraged.

Clothes - 2 Outfits

Outfit I (Most Commonly Worn/Normal)
Top: He wears a long sleeve white shirt, that has ruffled cuffs. He has a black trench coat that bares the Takora family cross, which is a cross with roses on each end and two moons on either side. Looks like this. The trench coat goes down to his knees in length.
Bottom: He wears a simple pair of dark blue jeans with a black leather belt.
Feet: He has a pair of black Chuck Taylor All Stars that were giving to him back when the shoes were created. He's managed to keep them in perfect condition over the decades.
Accessories: Rikonu only has one accessory. He wears his family's pendent, it being the family crest.

Outfit II (Uncommonly Worn/Past-Family Home) Example // Example
Top: He has on a sleeveless tight blue turtle-neck type shirt.
Bottom: He has blue kimono type pants, they have a slightly lighter blue rose pattern on them
Feet: A pair of black getas
Accessories: He has on either a white obi around his waist, or a black belt with a white sash that hangs down, cutting off slightly before his pants end. It has a black stripe at the bottom. His arms are wrapped in blackish blue belts.
Armor: He has a sliver chest-plate that only goes down past his pecks. The Takora Family Emblem is carved into it. He also has a sliver shoulder pad on his right shoulder.
Weapon: A basic Katana

Personality: Rikonu is what you would see from a typical vampire, as in he really only cares about his needs and what he wants. He is an eccentric and a bit of a nut. Best why to put his personality would to call him "Bipolar". One minute he'll be fine and dandy, next he'll be ripping your head off. He treats Serika differently then most. For the most part he treats women with respect; growing up with only his mother teaching him provided him with this point of view. Serika, however, gets treated like a child. Rikonu always punishes her when she doesn't do anything right, anything considered "vampire" right. He teases her and treats her as if he was a teacher and she was the unruly student who never did what she was told.

He's also a little bit of a pervert. He loves to comment on how the style of women's clothing has changed for the better because now he doesn't feel bad looking at them. He would never do anything to them, but it doesn't hurt to look.

Background: Rikonu was born in Japan back in 1784. His mother, named Rose, was English while his father, named Katsurou was Japanese. Their marriage was look down upon, because during this era it was normal for royal families (Rikonu's father) to marry other royal families in the surrounding area. His mother was neither. She was just a hand maiden of the family his father was visiting. Katsurou, stole her from the family, causing a never ending feud between them. Both of his parents were vampires.

Rikonu's family was not only royal by vampire standards, but were well known in the human world. His father had a team of scientist create a pendent, allowing the vampire wearer to walk in the sun. It looks like the Takora family crest. However this pendent only allows the wearer to walk in the light for a couple hours a day, and it becomes a burden. The wearer must also consume 3times the normal amount of blood within a day.

Strangely, even though both of his parents were full blooded vampires, Rikonu was born human. His father died in a war, before Rikonu was a year old. He was then raised by his mother, who he holds high in his heart. She became the head of the family and was given the family pendent. Most of the other royal heads didn't recognize her as such, since she was not only a woman, but not from a nobal background.

Rikonu had an older brother Jakoru. He was born of another mother, who was killed by Katsurou for having sex with another vampire. Jakora is ruthless and basically a "blood thirsty vampire". Most of the royal heads welcome him to leadership before his father is even gone. When Rikonu was 21 his mother was murdered and Jakoru became the official head. He also took this opportunity to turn his brother into the walking dead. Rikonu welcome his new gift, he drank most of the human slaves dry within one night. Jakoru was impressed and granted Rikonu the second in command.

Rikonu was the first known to be born with the experimented drug within his blood, allowing him to walk in the sun. It was created by the same scientist who worked on the pendent. They thought that vampires should deserve not only the night, but the day too. So without Roses permission, or even knowledge, Katsurou allowed his wife to undergo tests while she was pregnant. To her, they were just making sure everything was okay with her unborn child, but to him it was an advancement for a new future. Since the experiment was still in the beginning phase, Rikonu was born with some bad side effects; ie mood swings.

In the mid 1800s Rikonu left his family. Events leading up to this departure, including the killing of his first love and the discovery of his mothers death, caused Rikonu and his brother to become enemies.

The Takora family secretly owned the island of Honshu, which was the island Hiroshima was on. In 1945 Jakoru created a mass army of vampires, demons and human slaves to try and take over the remaining human world. He was tired of being a "myth" and wanted to show the world that vampires were real. Rikonu, with his own army, engulfed the island in what was thought to be a never ending war. The American government, well aware of the activity on the island, dropped the Atomic bomb. Almost every non-human was killed, other then Rikonu and his brother. Before leaving, Jakoru took with him something of value to his brother; Rikonu's left wing. It was ripped from his body while in mid air, leaving him to fall to what he thought was his death. He survived, unknown to his brother and relocated to America.

Years later, Rikonu found out about Serika's birth and the drug and made it his mission to turn her. He didn't understand why he had such and urge to turn a helpless, unknowing girl into the creature he was, but something inside him just wanted that thrill. Once did he, at first, regretted it. Serika was whiny, and hated every inch of Rikonu. He had thoughts about killing her. He couldn't believe that a girl could act such a way. He just wanted to end it and leave her in a ditch to fend for herself. However, after a night on for "dinner" he learns something about her that shocks him. It was is she had jumped into his head and took over his dream. He creates a respect for her that he's never done for any other person.

Art Gotten So Far

Outfit 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Outfit 2

User Image User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Serika and Rikonu

Rikonu and Serika first hate each other, Serika hates him because she forced her new life onto her, and Rikonu hates her because he finds that she complains about everything and isn't a real vampire. Later, they realize each others faults and begin to respect and even love each other. So I'd like to get some art of them together.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Elizabeth (Liz) James

User Image

Vampire (108 years old but looks 26)

My Refs (Oldest to Newest) - [09'] [11'] [12']

Looks

Skin - Pale, but still has a peachy glow. She has a scar across her left eye.
Hair - She has long sliver blond hair and always has it up either in a pony tail or braid. It goes down to her knees because since she was turned into a vampire she's never gotten in cut (Hair still grows as a vampire just not as fast as when they were human)
Eyes- They are a very pale pinkish-red that glow blood red when enraged

Clothes - 2 Outfits

Outfit I (Most Commonly Worn/Armor)
Top: Either wears a white night gown type dress with long selves or a sleeves robe type shirt with a collared neck; it flares out at the bottom like feathers. Either undershirt is covered with a small leather corset.
Bottom: When she's not wearing a dress, she just has light blue underwear on.
Feet: She has brown boots that come up over her ankles and black thigh high stockings.
Accessories: She has belts that either go over the dress or under the robe. She has a small satchel that sits opposite to the belts.
Armor: She has a single silver buckler on her right arm. It bares the cross of the Takora family. On her left should she wears a spiked shoulder guard and on her right forearm she wears a similar arm guard. When she's wearing her dress she has on a white cravat around her neck. On her left leg a red ribbin is tied half way up her thigh. Her right arm has a fingerless black glove and her left arm a black sleeve that ties on the forearm.

Outfit II (Uncommonly Worn/Past) Example (Age 6-16)
Top: She wears a brown raggy oversized sweater, and under that is a white collared dress with short sleeves.
Bottom: N/A
Feet: She wears white socks with black slipper like shoes.
Accessories: N/A

Personality: Liz is very shy, in her own way. She keeps to herself most of the time and doesn't really state her opinion. She has many but doesn't feel the need to involve them. He her past life her opinion got her in trouble for many of things and since she has decided that it's better if it's left unsaid.

Background: Liz was born in 1903 in a small town in England. She never knew her 'human' parents. They were collected off the streets, rounded up like cattle and forced to participate in various vampire experiments, including the conception of Elizabeth. She was kept in a laboratory for all of her childhood, along with 12 other children. The were giving drugs after drugs, shot after shot, every day, so much that the metal capability of many of the children were affected.

Liz grew very attacked to another girl living in the female quarters. She was the same age as Liz, only weeks apart. They pushed their beds together in the quarters at night, even though every morning the workers would make them push the beds back. They both tried to get meal times together, since only two or three children were allowed to eat together in one room. They played together with any toy they were granted. They lived like this for ten years.

When Liz was sixteen, her and all the other children underwent a experiment that involved inserting vampire blood into theirs yet it would still keep them human. It worked, for her. All other children, including Liz's close friend didn't survive the process. Liz found out and went insane, killing anyone she could find in her way. Since she had vampire blood in her veins, she was physically stronger. It took five men to take her done. The strapped her in a silver operating table and attached iv's in her veins and wires to her head. She was the only experiment to survive and they wanted to get any bit of information out of her body that they could. They kept her like this for another nine years, feeding her via IV and making sure to never unlocking her restraints.

Rikonu was able to find out about what they were doing and broke in, killing all scientists and destroying all evidence. However he didn't know that Liz was being kept alive. At first he wanted to kill her, then he decided she might be more useful and turns her full vampire. Liz, still very upset about past events breaks away from Rikonu and goes on a bloodlust, killing all humans in the area, drinking them dry. Rikonu is impressed and asks Liz to join him but she refuses at first. She pins him against a wall, she bring her mouth up to his neck as if she's going to bite him. She however just places her head on his shoulder and cries. Rikonu, feeling sorry for her, comforts his new child and takes her back to his hideout, where they work together for not only Rikonu's needs but to find Liz's parents and take revenge on what they did to her.

When Liz first meets Serika at first she's really shy and doesn't talk to her. Serika reminds her too much of the girl in the laboratory, and she's not sure how she feels about the new emotions. However, after a while Liz starts treating Serika like a little sister, and will do anything for her, even if that means something Serika doesn't want to do.

Art Gotten So Far

Outfit 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Outfit 2

User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Gin Turukashin

User Image

Wolf Demon (1438 years old but looks 25)

My Refs (Oldest to Newest) - [10'] [12']

Looks

Skin - He has a slight tan complexion.
Hair - He has really short blond hair. His bangs however hang down in front of his face and down to his chin.
Eyes- He has really bright blue eyes

Clothes - 1 Outfit

Outfit I (Most Commonly Worn/Normal-Work)
Top: He wears a long sleeve white collar shirt but keeps the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Over that he wears a black vest.
Bottom: He wears a pair of blue jeans.
Feet: For some strange reason Gin doesn't like to wear any kind of shoes. He walks around everywhere bare foot. Since he doesn't get out much he really doesn't need to wear shoes.
Accessories: Around his neck he has a red tie and to hold his pants up he wears a black leather belt. On his left wrist is a metal bracelet. It's like what prisoners would wear on their ankles when under house arrest.
Armor: He has a brown shoulder pad on his right shoulder with a red cape attached to it.

Demon Form Example // Example

Since Gin is a demon he as the ability to turn into a wolf/anthro. The Demons look a lot like Werewolves. They can still stand up straight, however their body becomes covered in fur. Their current hair stays (meaning the hair on their head) and goes farther down the back. Females still have breasts but they are mostly covered with fur. Their eyes are solid blue, with no iris or pupil.

Gin when in demon form, his fur is silver/white. His blond hair gets longer and goes down his back halfway.

Personality: Gin is basically a "Know-it-All". He's very smart and loves to show it to Rikonu, when Rikonu is in need of information. For most of the time he's very melancholy and talks in a monotone voice. Although he is very protective of one person, his little sister Gigi. He prefers to be called by his last name other then his first.

Background: Demons are enslaved to the vampires. Gin grew up as a slave to the Takora family long before Rikonu's father was even born. Gin was able to access the family's library and from there he learned most if not all of what he knows. Gin was always a loyal servant to the family and was granted special privileges. He was even allowed to leave the house alone for hours at a time. But when he found out that he had a little sister he made it his mission to escape and help her as well. Without even knowing her he felt a sense of love towards her. A love he couldn't, and wouldn't give to anyone else.
Because of demons being more powerful then vampire, the vampires created a bracelet that is put on each new born demon. This bracelet grows with the wearer and if removed at any time it will suck in the demons power and kill them. It also is programed by each owner so that if the demon was to try and escape the bracelet would explode. It could only be deactivated by the owner. So when Rikonu found out about how Gin wanted to help his sister, he released Gin under the rule that he worked with Rikonu, as a friend.

Art Gotten So Far

Outfit 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Demon Form

User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Gigi Turukashin

User Image

Wolf Demon (623 years old but looks 15)

My Refs (Oldest to Newest) -[10'] [10'] [10'] [12']

Looks

Skin - She has a tan complexion
Hair - She has black hair with blond tips and always has it in pig-tails. She has wolf ears and a tail, and they are silver.
Eyes- They are really bright blue

Clothes - 2 Outfits

Outfit I (Commonly Worn/Normal)
Top: She wears a black tank top like shirt that has a "vest" effect making the top part be white.
Bottom: She alternates from a pair of dark blue jeans to a pink plaid mini skirt.
Feet: She has a pair of red slip on shoes with black socks.
Accessories: Around her neck is a red checker tie along with a choker type necklace that wraps around and has a pink heart in the middle. She wears a black belt that has sliver studs all around the back. She also has a bracelet just like Gin on her left wrist. On her right shoulder is a tattoo. It's a backwards S with a dot on the left side. It a brand for her house she was enslaved to.

Outfit II (Uncommonly Warn/ Past) Example // Example
Top: She has on a white apron on top of a ruby red dress. The dress has a black collar. Her shoulders are exposed on the dress and the top of the sleeves ruffle out.
Bottom: The dress flares out with black and white ruffles at the bottom
Feet: She has a pair of red slip on shoes with black stockings.
Accessories: She wears a white and black fingerless gloves. She also has a brand around her wrist simalar to Gin's

Demon Form Example // Example

Since Gigi is a demon she as the ability to turn into a wolf/anthro. The Demons look a lot like Werewolves. They can still stand up straight, however their body becomes covered in fur. Their current hair stays (meaning the hair on their head) and goes farther down the back. Females still have breasts but they are mostly covered with fur. Their eyes are solid blue, with no iris or pupil.

Gigi when in demon form, her fur is silver/grey. She doesn't have pigtails and her hair flows down past her butt. The brand on her shoulder is still visible and furless.

Personality: Gigi is a very high spirited even though the tragic things she went though in her life. person. She is the complete opposite of her older brother. She loves to walk around their living area with her demon ears and tail out. She is a bit of an air-head but knows when and where she needs to act mature.

Background: Gigi was born into a house that enslaved demons. Her mother was captured while pregnant for her. Gigi is considered an outcast and inbred because her parents are from two different wolf demon tribes. Her mother was a forest wolf while her father was an arctic wolf. It is because of this that Gigi's hair is the way it is. While in human form, each tribe has one hair color, black for forest and blond for arctic. It was a way to tell the two apart in human form. It is strictly against the code of demons, for them to mate with demons from a different tribe. Many of the other demons thought that intermingling would cause hybrids, and those hybrids would become stronger and cause an uprising, but it was only a rumor.

Gigi's slave house was like many of the ones seen, always treating their slaves as dirt and thought they were less then anything but. Because she was unusually pretty for a demon, Gigi's most popular job was to be a whore for the men of the house. The masters eldest son took a liking to her and requested her to join him in his chambers every night. He would call her horrible names and violate her not only with his body, but with house hold objects he would find laying around the room. He left several scars all over her chest and back.

On top of that she was one of the few demons allowed to be maids for the house; this job was usually left to lesser non noble vampires. She had to clean the rooms and do laundry every day. She was forced to wear nothing but a rose red maid outfit and matching flats when ever she would do chores. The master thought it would be appealing to other men when they entered the house, if all of his maids were beautiful. However they were not treated with the respect a beautiful woman should be treated with, Gigi in particular. Since only the master knew she was a demon, it was against the law to allow demons into the slave masters houses in such a matter, she would be tortured if her demon features would emerge. She would have her brand reheated into her skin over and over again.

She would spend all of her free time trying to clean her impure body and spent her nights crying alone. Because of her mixed blood, the other demons, wolf and non wolf, wouldn't allow her to associate with them. They would push her away from the fire and not let her eat anything but the scraps. The master wouldn't allow her to wear her uniform outside house, so she would walk about naked; none of the demons would allow her to get clothes. She slept alone, in an abandoned shed outside the Main house.

This family had very close ties with the Takora family. For the longest time they were enemies, (was the family Rikonu's father stole a handmaiden.), but after some persuasion by Jakora the families put their problems behind them. Gin, who was under the Takora family, found out about is sister and begged Rikonu to save her. He agreed, and freed Gin from slavery.

It was a normal night for Gigi, she was in the Son's bed chambers as usual. He was forcing her to remove her clothes in front of him; each piece slower then the last. She did it, but with tears down her face. After she was out her dress, all but her shoes, he picked up a fire poker, and struck her in the back, telling her to stop her crying. Gin came in at this moment, smashing through the window. He saw the scene before him and became acted as he saw fit. He grabbed the man before him, taking the poker, and beat him repeatedly until he was nothing but a blood stained floor. He then went on to kill every member of the family, even the children. Gigi didn't know whether to thank her savior or to fear him. Without a word Gin picked up Gigi and took her away, only tell her that from now on no one would ever hurt her again.

Art Gotten So Far

Outfit 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Outfit 2

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Demon Form

None

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Gin and Gigi

Since Gin and Gigi are brother/sister I would love to get art of them together. I would LOVE if someone could draw the scene where Gin carry's Gigi away in her work uniform.

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

The Whole Group

These five characters are my five main in the novel I am writing. They all live together, well four of them at first then Serika moves in half way through the novel. I really want to get better at drawing them all as a group. Hopefully now that I have their bios done I can do this. In the meantime I will just live with OC from the lovely people of Gaia.

I'm ALWAYS willing to pay large amounts of gold for anyone willing to draw my entire group of OCs

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Order Form

Please use this if you are interested in drawing my characters and/or you don't have an art shop to direct me to. You can either PM it to me your information or post it right in in the thread.

[quote=Serika the Vampire][/quote]

[size=18][b]HEY! I'm interested in your Characters![/b]
[/size]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Examples of Art[/b]: (You must have at least 2 examples to show me)
[b]Price Range[/b]:
[b]Character/Couple/Group You'd Like to Draw[/b]:
[b]Anything Extra[/b]: (you can draw them in any outfit that you wish)

Current Orders

This is just to keep track of who is doing what for what character. More for me than anything else, since I'm ordering so much and loosing track of it all.

None right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces