Bilge rat

User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with the requests! >u<b ♥

Bilge rat

MilahDesu
★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

Good luck with the requests! >u<b ♥
Thanks! I see you around a lot, probably b/c we're both offering rl commissions. XD Sorry I'm not really looking for chibi-able things! XD

Also you are currently a variety of cakes. :O
Shestval
Thanks! I see you around a lot, probably b/c we're both offering rl commissions. XD Sorry I'm not really looking for chibi-able things! XD

Also you are currently a variety of cakes. :O
User Image

★ ★ ★ T w i i ♥ »

No reason to be sorry. xD And I never see you,
but that's sweet! Thankies ~

I've been a cake for a few months now. It's just the keiko's cake ♥

Obsessive milonguera

I'm offering to be a reader for you if you want.
I am no writer but I can give you a honest opinion from reader's perspective.
A really picky and spoiled reader too. XD

Bilge rat

A.D.1492
Oh no, picky and spoiled! D:

Honest opinions from a reader's perspective are what I need the most! I want to clean up some of the things that my previous betas have pointed out (Rasp Blueberry pointed out a stylistic problem that should be fairly easy to fix but effects the entire novel, and my husband has mentioned some minor rearrangements) so I'm gonna need at least a few days/a week before I'm ready to send anything out.

I would be faster, but I'm also trying to keep ahead of Blueberry and I've got some art commissions. XD

If you're still interested, we can discuss compensation. :3

Obsessive milonguera

Shestval
A.D.1492
Oh no, picky and spoiled! D:

Honest opinions from a reader's perspective are what I need the most! I want to clean up some of the things that my previous betas have pointed out (Rasp Blueberry pointed out a stylistic problem that should be fairly easy to fix but effects the entire novel, and my husband has mentioned some minor rearrangements) so I'm gonna need at least a few days/a week before I'm ready to send anything out.

I would be faster, but I'm also trying to keep ahead of Blueberry and I've got some art commissions. XD

If you're still interested, we can discuss compensation. :3

Sure, send it my way when you are ready. ^^

Bilge rat

A.D.1492
Sure, send it my way when you are ready. ^^
Yay!

Would you prefer it emailed or up on Google Drive? And would you like any sort of compensation?

Bilge rat

For some reason, I think the library would look at me weird if I put in a request for "Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition." rofl But it is relevant to my research interests!

Bilge rat

User Image

I like queer sailors

Bilge rat

User Image
Speaking of queer sailors...

Bilge rat

Fashionable Smoker

Attractive buff gay sailors?
emotion_dowant

Aaaannnnnyyyways!
I'd be definitely interested in being a beta reader of your novel!
A bit about my credentials, I guess. I'm a pretty avid reader, and actually wanted to be an editor for a long time until I decided I'd rather be a teacher. I'm not 100 percent at grammar or anything, but I like to think I'm pretty decent.
My favorite books would have to beee.... Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, Little Bee by Chris Cleave, Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop, Feed by Mira Grant, Monster by A. Lee Martinez, 1984 by George Orwell, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden and I also shamelessly enjoy awfully written teenie booper romance books as well as terrible smutty adult romance books. emotion_kirakira I'll essentially read anything.
I sadly, know very little about sailing so I wouldn't be much help on that front, but I can give honest opinions on characterization, plot development and things like that. :3

Bilge rat

Slvt Puppy
emotion_dowant

Aaaannnnnyyyways!
A bit about my credentials, I guess. I'm a pretty avid reader, and actually wanted to be an editor for a long time until I decided I'd rather be a teacher. I'm not 100 percent at grammar or anything, but I like to think I'm pretty decent.
My favorite books would have to beee.... Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, Little Bee by Chris Cleave, Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop, Feed by Mira Grant, Monster by A. Lee Martinez, 1984 by George Orwell, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden and I also shamelessly enjoy awfully written teenie booper romance books as well as terrible smutty adult romance books. emotion_kirakira I'll essentially read anything.
I sadly, know very little about sailing so I wouldn't be much help on that front, but I can give honest opinions on characterization, plot development and things like that. :3
Yayyy! Yeah that sounds fine. :3

Like I told AD 1492, I've got some editing to do before I'm ready to send anything out. I'm hoping to knock out a portion of that tonight, but it's hard to be sure. I'll PM you when I'm ready and we can work out the details.

Fashionable Smoker

Shestval
Slvt Puppy
emotion_dowant

Aaaannnnnyyyways!
Yayyy! Yeah that sounds fine. :3

Like I told AD 1492, I've got some editing to do before I'm ready to send anything out. I'm hoping to knock out a portion of that tonight, but it's hard to be sure. I'll PM you when I'm ready and we can work out the details.
Woo hoo! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces