Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Hello hello c:

I am just a little Gaian looking for art~
                        Yes yes!

Payment information

I am putting all of these up here, however I am going to be picky about real life. I prefer gold greatly, but honestly, feel free to ask. I'll just probably say no. Also, going to be extremely picky with anything too expensive. Just because I have two bill doesn't mean I want to use it all, and especially not on one or two pieces. But if your art wows me, I might change my mind c: Ask, the worst I can do is say no.

Gaia gold funds: 2 bil +
                          Real life funds: Ask. Depends. No real limit, but. . . picky, like I said. I've ordered enough, I think, haha c:

Looking for

Primarly couple art, however I will probably accept some single ones and I will accept ones where either of the characters are holding a baby / child~ I mean, they are parents, lol. A group shot of the three of them would be great, too. Specifically looking for stuff of Aria as a child / young teen right now, because I have a lot of Theo and Sofia coming. She is under the spoiler at the bottom of the next post. I will still accept of Sofia and Theo separate or together though, so feel free to ask c:

I dunno, propose it.

I'll styles accepted. Anime, Chibi, Real. Black + White, coloured, sketches. Digital, traditional. Honestly, I would kill for some good detailed pencil art of these two.

Post here with your prices c: Don't ask me to bribe you, I only bribe when I come to you. At the very least, tell me what people have offered in the past, please.

Details of characters / their story next post!

Invisible Phantom

Their story in quick form~

They both live in a medieval country where the only people with the ability to do magic are their rulers. The King passes the ability to perform magic onto their first child, who passes it onto their firstborn child, etc. The magic only passes onto a younger sibling if the older one dies. He is the crown prince, she is a maid. She becomes pregnant with his baby. . . and things turn bad fast, because obviously his father wants to kill her to save the magic for a legitimate child. The two escape the palace together and go on the run. A lot of crap happens, including him getting captured and almost killed and her having the baby without him, but they find each other again. They get married, and then, with young baby in hand, they start a march back on the castle to take it back from his father who has recently become an oppressor in his mad hunt to find and kill them. This time they aren't alone, though--they have an increasingly large group of followers marching with them.

Him

Prince Theo!

This is my character c:

He is confident and determined, and he will not back down from a fight. His wife and child are his top priority, but the kingdom matters a whole lot to him, too, even if he doesn't show it quite as often. He was at first hesitant on taking his father on head on, mostly because of safety reasons, but now that they are going. . . even if it got dangerous, he wouldn't stop. They have the hopes and dreams of the people going with them, and his determination refuses to let him give up. Early on he was quite a pampered prince, but that has long since ceased--It's hard to be pampered when you are marching through the forest.

Despite what the avi's would lead you to believe, he does smile a lot. Except when he's stressed. Which. . . is often, I guess. But he does smile!

Her

Sofia Smith!

This is E v i e R o s e's character! Don't worry, she is used with permission c:

Sofia is a thoughtful and caring girl, someone who follows her heart which has so far caused her stress, pain, unbelievable relief and happiness. She has moments of confidence and independence but prefers to leave the decision making to Theo when she can as she believes he's much better at it than she is. She still sees herself as the humble castle maid and has yet to really accept that this is in fact no longer the case and that when they return to the castle she will effectively be a queen. She's a natural mother, very protective of Aria and is clearly in love with Theo more than anything. She is very down to earth and easy to approach but knows when to trust her gut and stick up for herself if ever its needed.

References and ideas

There are many points in this story I would love to have art for. Keep in mind all of this clothes is approximate. Artistic freedom is encouraged as long as it looks medieval~

Also leaving this link to the roleplay for real life refs if you want them~

Prince Theo + Maid Sofia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AND User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTE: Lighter shade of hair for the last one, just make it match the others!

On the run

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AND User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTE: If you want to give Sofia a baby bump (small or large) it is very appreciated although not necessary~
                        NOTE #2: If post baby, technically Theo has a croaked nose that was broken and never set properly~ Add or leave it in, whatever, I know if might be kind of hard with anime. Also feel free to give him some scars. Be creative. I don't really care if every piece is the same.
                        NOTE #3: Also post baby, feel free to add in a baby, lol. Her name is Aria. Black hair, blue eyes, other then that. . . be creative?

King and queen, back in palace

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AND User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTE: Again, croaked nose and scars for Theo are welcome.
                        NOTE #2: Feel free to use Theo's prince designs.
                        NOTE #3: Aria is welcome in the art as a young child!

And Aria hiding under this spoiler here

Aria is not particularly girly. She's a bit of a daddy's girl who likes to get stuck in and do things. She'll dress up in dresses when she has to but she prefers to dress down when she can. She keeps her hair simple, long but usually just in a ponytail, because she does care about her hair but not enough to make it pretty every day. She'd rather tie it up behind her and go and see the horses. When she has to, she dresses like a proper princess, but it is much more common to see her in pants, much to the dismay of the court.

NOTE: If you draw her, she needs to be a child, not adult. Possibly teenager, but clear it first, please!
                        NOTE #2: Jet black hair c:
                        NOTE #3: Bangs like this! Gaia fails with having a hair item we want to use, lol. Hair in a ponytail and bangs like that c:

her usual self:
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

during her royal duties as the princess:
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Phantom

Received Art
STUDIO
Still Awkward
Simyi
CuddlyBunneh
Reiakins
Reiakins
Heart of Platinum

Waiting on:
ppomi -- cash commission
Rhysea -- gold commission
BlackPandaBear -- gold commission
Spifflicated -- item commission
Your Bloodthirsty Kitten -- gold commission
The Duchess Grey -- item commission
Joelay -- gold commission
Gaebutt -- gold commission
professor hotdad -- gold comission
Spudiferous -- real life commission
Path to Paradise -- real life commission

Invisible Phantom

/reserved just becase

Invisible Phantom

Friendly Fairy

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200

La le la...
Yum! yum_pie

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Beauty of Grace
and OPEN.
Their teks look lovely and what romantic political intrigue! lol I'd be delighted to do solo or couple if you like my art. Unfortunately I'm not doing gold, but since you're open to RLC, please consider me: (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) Good luck acquiring art and thanks for your consideration!

Invisible Phantom

Maxx D
!

Their story is actually so superb~
We are doing this art request to celebrate the one year mark in the roleplay!
Anyway I'm glad you like them!

Definitely considering, although I'm honestly not sure at this point? Your art is great, though c: I'll let you know probably tomorrow?

Kawaii Senshi

GOOD LUCK <33333

Invisible Phantom

Thank you! c:

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image

omg so i was looking at your stick figure art req
and there's a ref of your avatar w/ the CUTEST BRAIDS
whats that item called ; w ; ??

Invisible Phantom

Starrii
User Image

Reine Magd I think it's called? Aren't those braids the cutest? I would find you the link, but I'm on my iPod, so it's a pain. If you can 't find it, let me know and I'll find you the market link when I get home c:

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Beauty of Grace
Starrii
User Image

Reine Magd I think it's called? Aren't those braids the cutest? I would find you the link, but I'm on my iPod, so it's a pain. If you can 't find it, let me know and I'll find you the market link when I get home c:

User Image

TYYY I FOUND IT IT'S SO PRETTY AH

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Hellooo !! I really like the prince&maid one and the on the run one O vO) //
here is my rlc info if you'd be interested !! ; v ; <3

Friendly Prophet

Hello!!
Please consider me for rlc!
[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]

Quick Reply

Submit