Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Millionaire

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Greetings from AshAttackk and Serene Horizon!
                                          Colours & Distractions is a request thread for couples art.
                                          Further below you will find a selection of avatars
                                          that you can choose from to draw.
                                          Each pairing of avatars will have a set style we
                                          want them to be drawn as.
                                          Also just as a heads up, we are not dating.
                                          This is simply a art request between friends. :3

This is a request thread but we do love freebies
                                          so if you would like to offer us a freebie
                                          just say so in here or PM either one of us.
                                          We will tip freebies! <3

If you also happen to have a shop, link us. :3
                                          We don't want to do any waiting so make sure you have
                                          open slots if you do. Also if you do draw us and have
                                          a banner to your shop we will place it the "Links In/Out" Post.

We are looking to amass tons of couples art.
                                          The funds are shared between the both of us and
                                          if we do pay you it will come from the 'funds account'
                                          we will share. We will update the funds, which is below,
                                          every 50k or so.

FUNDS
                                            To be determined

Welcome | Rules | Updates | About Ash | About Serene | Avatars | Received Arts | Links In & Out

Regular

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        ⓞ ⓝ ⓔ Follow Gaia ToS!
            Common sense, please use it.
        ⓣ ⓦ ⓞ Please Be Nice
            Yet another simple rule. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
        ⓣ ⓗ ⓡ ⓔ ⓔ No Stealing!
            Do not claim another artists work as your own or steal art we paid for. You will be reported!
        ⓕ ⓞ ⓤ ⓡ We Reign Supreme
            We have the right to add more rules if needed. We can also deny your request to draw us if it's not what we are looking for or simply don't have funds.

Welcome Rules Updates About Ash About Serene Avatars Received Arts Links In & Out

Bashful Millionaire

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
      User Image

Ⓐ Ⓟ Ⓡ Ⓘ Ⓛ
                    Fɪʀsᴛ // 2012
                      Request thread was made, all posts were reserved and editing began.

Welcome | Rules | Updates | About Ash | About Serene | Avatars | Received Arts | Links In & Out

Regular

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
          Hello guys! c: My name is Ashleigh but i'd rather be called Ash, I am also an 06' member had various of accounts that have either been banned or hacked, no i did nothing bad D: i don't even know why i got banned on those just some losers being mean.

Im easy to get along with enless you push my buttons, i love meeting new people i hardly know anyone on gaia so its always fun meeting a new person here and there :3 i was established in 1994 and took my first breath on april 18th 10:16am im a senior in high school about to graduate and start with my photography career. blah blah blah..

i enjoy alot of things, im also a gamer of a sort. Im in love with Spyro, Mario and all Zelda games c: im a gamecube person i also enjoy playing PS3 and Xbox when i get a chance, Call of Duty & Assasins Creed <3 also cant forget Pokemon! I also play World of Warcraft have for three years now i have about 5 85's but usually only play my warlock if you play it find me on Hellscream! Okay im done blabbering now x3

.:My Quest:.
User Image

Bashful Millionaire

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
          Hello fellow Gaians. :3 The name's Mason but you may call me Serene, Panic, Rawr, or Link. The middle two are old names I use to go by on my old account. I am an '06 member but was hacked in '09 and lost so much that I had no motivation to come back. Well, life opened up and here I am again. :'D

I'm a pretty open person which doesn't make sense cause I'm extremely shy in person. I really don't know what to put in here so I'm just gonna ramble and maybe something will intrigue you. I'm currently 20 years old. My birthday is in September, my friends will know what day. I am inked and pierced but it doesn't change the fact that I'm quite possibly one f the nicest people you'll meet. :3

I am a hardcore gamer, yes I do play Call of Duty,
          can you have my Gamertag? Not until I get to know
          you better. q: My favorite single player game is Alan Wake.
          Obviously my favorite Multi-player game is Call of Duty,
          and yes I am that good. Favorite game of all time is
          The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Favorite RPG
          is Persona 4 <3

If I feel like I left anything out I will add it later. I honestly
          couldn't figure out what to put in here.

.:My Quest:.

User Image
Even though I have this thread with Ash I am questing something.
I made this insanely awesome avi but it will cost me quite a bit.
Here is my current quest;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regular

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Below is a selection of avatars you can choose to draw. There will be a form below to fill out
if you decide to draw us so make sure you know what theme goes with what avis.
There will also be a little note after each set telling you the theme and/or poses that we want the avis to be like.

Ⓑ ⓛ ⓞ ⓞ ⓓ ⓨ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        The tone for these avi's should be serious.
                                        They don't like to mess around, hence the blood.

Ⓑ ⓔ ⓓ ⓣ ⓘ ⓜ ⓔ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        We would like to limit these avis to chibi art.
                                        They are cute, playful, and tired.
                                        The panda could act as a pillow ;3

Ⓜ ⓤ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ
                                        These avatars are in tune with their music.
                                        They enjoy dancing together or just sitting
                                        together jamming out.

Ⓟ ⓞ ⓚ ⓔ ⓜ ⓞ ⓝ
                                        Pokemon masters in training!
                                        These are to be drawn with pokemon;
                                        I (Ash) have a Pikachu and
                                        Serene has a Charmander. <3

Here is the form we would like for you to fill out so we can easily find people who want to draw us, also the quickest way to get a reply. It's a simple form but simple is good, right?

[quote="AshAttackk"][/quote]
[quote="Serene Horizon"][/quote]
[size=14][b][color=#DB9370][align=center]I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOU TWO!![/align][/color][/b][/size]

[list]✔[b][color=#43B3AE]What Avatars I want to draw[/color][/b]: [i][color=#9966CC][size=9]Bloody, Bedtime, Music, Pokemon[/size][/color][/i]
✔[b][color=#9966CC]How much I charge[/color][/b]: [i][color=#43B3AE][size=9]List how much you charge; We love discounts <3[/size][/color][/i]
✔[b][color=#43B3AE]This is what it will look like[/color][/b]: [i][color=#9966CC][size=9]Please post some samples so we know what we are buying.[/size][/color][/i]
✔[b][color=#9966CC]Anything else you want to add?[/b]: [i][color=#43B3AE][size=9]Questions, comments, or concerns go here :3[/size][/color][/i]

Bashful Millionaire

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Credit given where credit is due. Thank you to everyone who draws us!
Art will be listed in order received. Remember if you have an art shop and you drew us, throw us
a banner and we would be happy to add you to the "Links In/Out" post.

Click the previews to see the full version! <3

Sleepykiwi; Trippin Tacos; Miss Devichi; Mayonnaise Bottle; Sleepykiwi; Sleepykiwi

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Regular

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/r-d-s-s/t.78857353/][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb340/aemihelcich/Customer_AshAttackk.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bashful Millionaire

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Reserved #9

Regular

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Reserved #10