• Perfect Attendance 400

[~Concrow's Request Thread~]

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Welcome!

Since I have an over abundance of unique Avis/OC's and I fiend for art like a heroin addict.I have taken it upon myself to make a request thread!

*crowd cheers*

Oh yes I know its sooooooooo exciting *cough cough sarcasm cough*
Hopefully this will help in questing artsu. I love Surprises.

As for what im looking for art wise- I really enjoy anime styled art. I love busts and headshots. People always tend to want full bodies. While that is great and everything. I have come to find that headshots and busts are cheaper and usually turn out better because instead of the artist having to worry about cloathing and small details and the like. Plus its much faster than doing full bodies and such.

Now time to introduce you to all of my avi's and OC's

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

]Concrows OC/Avi Art Gallery[
]Pick & Choose[

User Image
DJ: GenocideAssassin - Personality? Wub Wub - 4 reference's
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
The Swift Carving Death Swordsmen: Gurin Shi - Personality? Headstrong/always looking for a fight. - 7 References
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Cold Death Swordsmen: Haruko Kori - Personality? A nice and pretty girl,has a bit of a mean streak with Gurin. 8 References
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Inferno Death Swordsmen: Concrow Goka Personality? Timid/shy - 5 References

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Bleeding Death Swordsman: Tamashi Myuto Personality? Gentle and kind however he is mute and cannot speak. - 6 refs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
The Amazing Vorpal Death Swordmen: Hito Kuchiku - Personality? Cocky - 3 references
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(version 2 >]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zee Good Doctor: Dr. Isha Arztin - Personality? She's dangerous flirt. However very smart and good at what she does. Though she loves scaring her patients. - 11 References

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image(Jisan's Devil Soilder >]User Image
Underground Satanic Super Star: Jisan Tenshi - Personality? Dark, kind of a maniac. 9 references

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image (Older version >]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Ganji's true form>]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Boy Who Was Raised by Wolves: Urufu Masuta & Companion Ganji - Personality's? Sweet and innocent.- 13 references. User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Fumei(The Unknown) - 1 reference
User Image

User Image
The Fumei Neko: Michi - Personality? Intelligent and very prim and proper. - 2 refs
User Image
User Image
User Image

The ex swordsman and now Mystic Archer: Lucian Alonzo Cieel - Personality? An Italian pretty boy. Very flirty and smooth. He gets real depressed if someone says he's ugly. - 3 ref
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
The Jackel: Shiro Kirisaki - Personality? Criminaly insane and all around nightmare fuel - 2 refs
User Image
User Image

The Voodoo Necromancer: Damien Von Shade - Personality? Cunning,treacherous and a bit on the morbid side. 2 refs
User Image
User Image

Fate Weaver and founder of The Legion:Gundan No Shira - Personality? Noble,stern,and strong willed. Not afraid of anyone who may cross his path. 1 ref
User Image

User Image
Void Walker - Takoon Kukan -Personality? Emotionless,calm and collective at all times.He has also come to be known as Grief....have you been through the process? 4 refs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
The Boogey Man - Personality? Loves to talk backwards and suck the life force from you while you sleep in the most repugnant way possible.Loves to impersonate people. - 3 refs

User Image
User Image
User Image

Nanoko Constintino - Personality? A Rough tough snoody type of girl who is a complete badass.She's the girl your mother warned you about. 4 refs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Kohta Constintino and or Kohta The Cat - Personality? A Tom Cat at heart. He is mischievous and is easily distracted by food,string,and mice. - 3 refs

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Son Of Gaia: Otoko - Personality? A bit ruthless and unforgiving but a peaceful being none the less. -3 Refs

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Headless Merchant - Personality? An odd yet happy skipping character that appears from no where and it wants nothing more than for you to buy it's wears....however....its wears are one of a kind. -refs 1

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]User Image
The Lycan King - Personality? This is the Lycan king,mighty and glorious is he!
A vicious tyrant who's bite and howl in known throughout his kind. -2 refs

User Image
User Image

User Image
Gale United CEO: Geronimo Zaxby
User Image

Terra Zaxby
User Image
User Image
User Image

Legions of Death Swordsman

Hito Kuchiku's Legion: EEL -Personality? Insanely Dark and sinister. He wants nothing more than to watch the world burn and the fact that his host is a Paladin makes his black blood boil. To say the least Hito and EEL (L) do not see eye to eye. - no refs

Gurin Shi's Legion: Kiri Tori a.k.a. Death - Personality? It is rather calm and suitable. Though his host is a headstrong ruffian,Kiri enjoy's watching Gurin hone his skills in combat and even offers him assistance here and there.-no refs

Concrow Goka's Legion/Legions Dogma: Cerberus - Personality? Each head has their own personality. One head is a bit crazed. Another straight forward. And another that seems to take charge. However don't mock the doggy demon please.....it bites....a lot.....not to mention size.Concrow and Cerberus actually get along and Cerberus aids Conny in combat.-no refs

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Go ahead pick one!

I will be updating refs and the like whenever I receive art.

If there are any questions or if you'd like to know more about one of my many characters. Let me know! Ill tell you whatever you want to know.

Note that sometimes I will only be looking for art for certain characters.
_________
Questing for specifically: 2.21.15
_________
Older Urufu Masuta

As for funds. I will keep an update on my gold situation as well.

_______
:funds & budget:
_______
10.6.2015 -40B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items