Welcome to Gaia! ::

What parts of this thread you looking forward to?

Seeing what's all the ruckus is about? 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 12 ]
We're in it for role-play talks 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
We want in on art regards 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 2 ]
We're glad you've made this poll so we can get Plats. 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Niko Belmont
Silverstar_Cross
Tashai Belmont
Silverstar_Cross
Tashai Belmont

Niko is just fine and he's technically my fiance since we only just got engaged. redface

Oops. sweatdrop
I really do hope things go well at your sides over there. redface

Erhm, anyways I should probably hunt down image references for regards on art styles and make it easier for others to see what I mean.

sure thing~

I hope Niko joins us soon, I really do.

Greetings

You have arrived, Niko.
After reading earlier posts in this thread, ready to talk about the details listed above?

Tashai Belmont's Husbando

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sure lets talk shop, I am almost done with one order so I do have an opening to take your request.
Niko Belmont
Sure lets talk shop, I am almost done with one order so I do have an opening to take your request.

Okay, you up to draw Morty Smith in the art styles of either One Piece or Devilman Crybaby, first, or is Professor Sanchez in the Devilman Crybaby art style more viable to go first?

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Long as I have a refrence of the character sure as for the style I can do my best so Ill do the first one I suppose. I just need a link of the character and the art style via PM. We can talk price when I am done since I will only be able to do one of them atm. Stuff irl in the way and I do apologize.
Niko Belmont
Long as I have a refrence of the character sure as for the style I can do my best so Ill do the first one I suppose. I just need a link of the character and the art style via PM. We can talk price when I am done since I will only be able to do one of them atm. Stuff irl in the way and I do apologize.

Wanna get the order request form ready if you want to, or no need in this case?
Anyways thanks so much.

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Basically the order request is on the shop page. Just tell me if you want head, half or full body, inked or not and should I color it. Once sent ill accept the trade after it is done note you do have someone ahead of you but youll be next after the one comming up.
Niko Belmont
Basically the order request is on the shop page. Just tell me if you want head, half or full body, inked or not and should I color it. Once sent ill accept the trade after it is done note you do have someone ahead of you but you'll be next after the one comming up.

So something like the following is how the usual list goes.

Order form:
Username:
Style: (fullbody, chibi, etc)
Reference:
Pose(s):
Inked?:
Colored?:
Price:
Tip?:

Also for your questions, Full-bodied, colored, you can ink if need be.

Could we add you folks to the sponsors list, shop-wise I mean?

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
You can tell people about us if you wish and yea thats basically the order form format. ^^ once the order form
is placed in the shop Ill get started after the upcoming art . ^^ will also place you on the list^^.
Niko Belmont
You can tell people about us if you wish and yea thats basically the order form format. ^^ once the order form
is placed in the shop Ill get started after the upcoming art . ^^ will also place you on the list^^.

Sounds good, really.
Hold on I'll get back to the thread ASAP and fill it up there. :3
Niko Belmont

I just gave you the PM a few days ago, so shall we talk while we bump this thread up?
Please take this bump over here, this matter could use it for April Fools Day on April 1st.
Niko Belmont

Belmont, You may wanna check by the trade requests.

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Silverstar_Cross
Niko Belmont

I hope you enjoy the art I did my best on it and if so I am glad I met your standards and I hope you have a great day ^^.
Niko Belmont
Silverstar_Cross
Niko Belmont

I hope you enjoy the art I did my best on it and if so I am glad I met your standards and I hope you have a great day ^^.

Letting Chiba know ASAP, but it's a Hell of a good start and if the others in Sanchez/Smith residence need to be drawn, we'll keep you looped when it happens and I'll make sure the Plats get ready by then.

O.G. Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces