-semi-realism
-couple or single art

Styles I don't like for these characters:
-realism
-undeveloped art styles

Paying in: gold, lots of gold *3*

-----------------------------------

To get me interested in buying...:
-Don't PM me your samples. All offers should be posted in this thread (unless I'm buying art from your shop or something).
-Post samples of your current styles in the thread, maybe a gallery?
-Post prices. I am not pricing your art, sorry. Unless you want to be uber low balled <__>

I'm only really interested in very nice quality art. I can fork over millions for an awesome chibi if I really want it. >u>

--------------------------------------
omg. Since no one seems to find and/or want to fill out my form I'm gonna have to slap it here on the front page emotion_donotwant

Form

username: (here)
samples: (+/- gallery)
I want to draw..: Delarei or Damselle
In what style of art?: chibi, waist-up, bust, etc.
Price/Price range: (here)
Anything else?: (here)

[color=#474747][size=11][align=center]
[b]username:[/b] (here)
[b]samples:[/b] (+/- gallery)
[b]I want to draw..:[/b] Delarei or Damselle
[b]In what style of art?:[/b] chibi, waist-up, bust, etc.
[b]Price/Price range:[/b] (here)
[b]Anything else?:[/b] (here)
[/align][/size][/color]
Delarei

User Image
by hundurr

Race: Demon (in a Heavenly Spirit form)

Hair: Light Gray/Brown color

Personality: From her origins, Delarei is known for being a succubus. She is very manipulative and conniving in nature. She is very aggressive and is pushy towards others. She uses her acquired form to lure in men into falling in love with her, promising an eternal life in heaven with riches and incredible power, only to eat their hearts and collect their souls. Delarei is normally seen in a very seductive manner, but she can also be found with very innocent, submissive behavior.

Important notes: Delarei tends to conform to men’s desires, so she can be seen wearing lingerie, skimpy clothing, etc. She has also taken a liking to Damselle’s people’s style of clothing, so she also wears altered versions of Damselle’s clothing, which also helps her disguise. It can either have fur or no fur (for couple art preferences really). Her angelic wing is on her right side, with a demon wing tattooed in blood on her back, hidden by the wing.

Reference Sheet

Other refs: x x x x x x
Damselle
User Image
by Moorina

Race: Heavenly Spirit (in a Demon form)

Personality: Damselle is very sweet and caring, despite her demonic appearance. She is very shy and easily startled at loud noises, fighting, and anything else that increases her nervousness. She is normally seen with a weak smile or a kind face. Though her submissive personally is the norm, she is known for having abnormal outburst due to the demon fused within her. Due to trauma, Damselle suffers from memory loss, and Delarei takes advantage of this by watching over her closely and acting as a friend.

Important notes: Damselle’s clothing must have some form of fur on it. She tends to wear Japanese-inspired traditional clothing, but can also wear more modern clothing. She normally wears clothes that are more modest (below the knees), but she can wear more revealing clothing as Delarei dresses her in to hide her identity. Her demonic wing is on her left side, with a small angelic wing tattooed to her back under it. Her horns are slightly chipped due to the torture and stress put on by Delarei. To hide it, she decorates her horns with beads, tassel, etc.

References: x (needs wing on left side D cool
Background
Commissioning

Huun - 400k
Madam Exorcist - 150k
twinofc - 200k
AkaNinjaa - 500k
Tales of Tales - 150k
togepii pii - 150k
ChemieNibs - 280k
KTaoGH - 90k
HATCHACHA - 800k
The Grey Sanctuary -700k

---------------------------------------------------------------

Art Received

User Image
by AkaNinjaa

Habiti Gigi fattycats Anmras o kayoru o
ducky duckie
togepii pii
Form

username: (here)
samples: (+/- gallery)
I want to draw..: Delarei or Damselle
In what style of art?: chibi, waist-up, bust, etc.
Price/Price range: (here)
Anything else?: (here)

[color=#474747][size=11][align=center]
[b]username:[/b] (here)
[b]samples:[/b] (+/- gallery)
[b]I want to draw..:[/b] Delarei or Damselle
[b]In what style of art?:[/b] chibi, waist-up, bust, etc.
[b]Price/Price range:[/b] (here)
[b]Anything else?:[/b] (here)
[/align][/size][/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out