Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lovely to meet you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

COMISSIONS~

ABIGAIL
The first character I'd like drawn is a 21-year-old human girl Abigail. She is 165cm's tall, curvy but not a bombshell. She has dark brown hair with bangs (this is important!) down to her lower back, big greenishbrown eyes and lushious lips. Her skin color is extra pale brown.
Her outfit in this picture would be white long dress as neutral as possible. (Meaning it's not either modern or too fantasy-like)
Abby is cheery, flirty character but she has her fair share of wit as well. She is constantly eating random things.

ALLURA
The second character is a togruta (a twilek sort of species from Star Wars) woman Allura. She is a sith lord, and I'd prefer if she was drawn with sithlike clothing and if possible, a red double-bladed lightsaber. Her skin is cream-coloured and her markings are bloodred. Her eyes are light brown. Her bodytype is skinny, but not childlike. She's not anorexic, more like athletic and underfed. sweatdrop
Allura is evil, selfish son-of-a-hutt and if she can't use her charms to get what she wants, she will gladly use violence to achieve her will.

NEVYA
18-year-old cheery pink haired cyborg. Her hair is baby pink (which means a very light shade of pink) and it's cut like this. Her eyes are big and coral blue. If you'd like to try to draw Nevya, please ask for more information about her machine-parts. whee

REN
My Kingdom Hearts character. She is the magically infused shuriken using bad a** chick! With her long blackish brown hair and dark eyes, she looks fierce. She always dresses in leather. She's quite tall and well curved. Aged 20 or so.

KVINOE
My bad guy. emotion_kirakira He is drop dead handsome and deadly. Aged 25, Kvinoe wields a giant sword and platinum blonde locks. I'd love him to be drawn with enormous jacket collar. /loooove
Oh and.. He does have some burn mark on his face. Not a necessity though, he usually covers em up with his gorgeous bangs.

VICIA
My beautiful and coldhearted vampiress. She is nothing like those sparkly things from that kid's show. She is bloodthirsty, dangerous and doesn't want to hold your hand.
Her age is none of your business, but she was born somewhere in the Elizabethan times. She is quite tall and skinny. Her skin is white as snow, and her eyes as cold as ice. She loves red and black dresses and capes. Chokers are her favourite type of jewelry.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions. ^.^

FUNDS~

I have currently ~500k in gold, and around 6 million in items. However I am not willing to pay more than 500k for a piece of art (okay maybe this is negotiable if you're like a freakin' Da Vinci or I absolutely looooove your work) I'll be uploading a list of my items-for-pay here later. I might be open for RLC's as well. Try me?

Items
Black Heavenly Unmentionables
Daughter of Snows x2
Evening Star Sister
In my closet
Rosamund's Revenge
Runcible Spoon
Serene Green
Sheryl Orange
Sour Tsundere
Southtown Ghost Story
Sweet Sealie

OTHER INFO~

I am looking for semi real art. As in not eyes size of a platter 'n' all. When it comes to technique you're using, I'm not picky. I am looking for everything!

If you're willing to put up an offer, you can either post it here in the thread, or PM me. Include samples, a desired price/item and some other relevant information.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon! ^^

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
heart Art received heart

Abigail ~
xo

Vicia
ox

Nevya
xo

Kvinoe
None. What the heck?!

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
And on with the bumping gonk

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bump emotion_kirakira

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
It's a BUMP eek

Blessed Gekko

Merrymind

I could do one of the first character you mentioned a couple examples of my art are this and this (although I would scan hand drawn things instead of taking a pic of it) I am best at doing busts and head shots.

my prices are pretty negotiable so if you have an idea of what you would like to pay that would be great! If not I can come up with a price range.

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Merrymind
Bump emotion_kirakira

For Rosamund's Revenge

Here are some samples:

xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
887pink

Your art is beautiful but it's really not the kind I'm looking for right now. Thanks for your offer though! heart

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
xXHaunted_DreamsXx

I'll definitely consider you! I'll get back to you. =)

Blessed Gekko

Merrymind
887pink

Your art is beautiful but it's really not the kind I'm looking for right now. Thanks for your offer though! heart

okay, thanks! Good luck finding someone else! emotion_bigheart

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Merrymind
xXHaunted_DreamsXx

I'll definitely consider you! I'll get back to you. =)

Thank you. Take your time, cause I just got refused by a bunch of people, so I have no commissions.

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
One hell of a BUMP evil

Greedy Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Greedy Fatcat