Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hello, artists of Gaia!

I am looking for lineart for a private on-site breedable shop/RP environment. I am looking for dragons, with at least three breed-types with potentially multiple poses per breed-type. My budget isn't huge, so this project would potentially be an initial commission of three different breeds with a single pose, with later orders to expand as I can afford it.

I would prefer to pay with gaia currency or items, but I am open to talking about a RL currency commission. I do not know exactly what this kind of project would be priced at, so I will be asking for your pricing expectations- I want to pay a fair value for your time.

I am looking for:

A small breed dragon- these dragons would range in size between kestrel and golden eagle. Four legs, two wings, tail, scales that should be hinted at in the lines but don't need to be fully detailed. For this dragon type, 'cute' is the focus, large eyes and expressive faces are more important than realistic proportions. In the initial pose, the goal is to look friendly/curious, with later poses to be ordered including a fearful/shy pose, an aggressive/angry pose, and a lazy/bored pose. Further details of the dragons' overall shape (horns, frills, etc) would be discussed during ordering.

A medium breed dragon- these dragons would range in size between a mastiff and a horse. Again, four legs, two wings, tail, and scales. These dragons should have a heavier build and their wings do not need to be visually proportioned for flight, I would rather keep the focus on having recognizable facial features. They don't have to be as 'cute' as the small dragons, but the focus is still on visual appeal over realism. Initial pose should have an engaged/alert appearance, with three to five additional poses ordered over time.

A large breed dragon- these dragons are Big, and have a wider size range. The smallest of them is on par with a medium fighter jet, while the largest examples sit a bit smaller than a 747 passenger jet. Four legs, two wings, some indication of scales in the art, probably on the belly, tail (possibly with additional fans), some facial detail will probably have to be lost to accommodate the appearance of size, so expressiveness of pose is crucial. Pose would be mid-flight, wings spread. These dragons are built on very lean lines- overall shape more like a seagull than a vulture. Later poses would include a 'baby' stage for better initial expressiveness in the face, one additional flight pose, and maybe one ground pose with wings folded.

I am looking for templates that can be shared to artists to be colored, with a properly inked lineart layer and a shading layer with at least basic shading.

If you think this project would be of interest to you, please fill out the below form:

[b]Price for three initial dragons, inked and shaded[/b]:
[b]Price, per piece, additional orders:[/b]
[b]Expected time, per piece, to complete[/b]:
[b]Expected 'wait time' to complete initial order[/b]: (I recognize that nobody's going to be turning this over in a day or two, I just want to get an idea of what to expect)
[b]Examples of style[/b]: (Please include at least three examples of your art, indicating current style)

Tashai Belmont's Husbando

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Price for three initial dragons, inked and shaded: For full bodies it would be 12.
Price, per piece, additional orders: Depending on what style you want (Ex: 12x3=36 and plus extra for inking and shading)
Expected time, per piece, to complete: 1-3 days but might take longer since I do work and this order is a little big.
Expected 'wait time' to complete initial order: Again depending on the complex of the order maybe 1-3 days or longer.
Examples of style: Girl oc current
dragon 1
dragon 2
dragon 3

And here is my rlc sheet for you: rlc
Pm sent heart

Taken Victim

Hello
I don"t have reference about any dragon... sadly, but i feel like we could work this out together.
I can show you some samples about line art, though
Here and here.
And if you look through this gallery you may find a white tiger too.
If you are interested please let me know!

Enduring Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Thank you, those of you who have expressed interest! I'm still looking, and still considering, this last week just got a little hectic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff