Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitties & Books

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Rules

• Follow Gaia Online's Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines at all times.

• Please don't ask me to price the art. I have been away from Gaia for a very long time, and with the current state of inflation I no longer know what things are worth!

• Feel free to post samples/prices. I'm usually not overly picky on style, ect. If I don't get in touch with you, its becuase I don't currently have the funds or your art isn't what I'm looking for.

• Please no auctions! I do not generally participate in auctions, only link them to show samples.

• If you draw my characters without first working out the details with me I'll just assume its gift art, don't expect me to pay for it.

• Gift/free/fan art is greatly luffed and often tipped! heart

• If you have any questions about anything related to this thread, feel free to post them here/ Pm me!
User Image

Funds
6 Billion Pure

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wishlist
THIS IS REALLY FREAKIN OLD YO~
jinjuitis, natsube, tooaya, Meriko, charlie140588, arafel, bluefeathers, Ebony Dragon, kaminary, milkbun, noflutter, Shrii, luciole, aoyume, wasabineko, paperghost, Pandilicious, Kamerize

Pending Commissions
  • 9/25 - SychoAnime_Chika | Shaded Chibi
  • 9/25 - meatmaiden | Fullbody + Extras
  • 10/20 - Daxen-star | Chibi
  • 10/20 - Kuromitu | Aruuuuuuut!
  • User Image

Favorite Avatars

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Lusine

User Image
    Name: Lusine
    Race: Monster/Mothman

Eyes: Black, overlarge, Compound Eye
    Hair: Light brown, messy, short
    Predominant Features: Large Luna Moth wings
    General Appearance: Her chest and upper body are covered in thick fur, like a moth's body. She had long fluffy antennae, and pointy fangs. Large Luna Moth wings. She dresses simply, minimal jewelry, sweaters, frilly skirts, cute but not particularly stylish. Maybe organic looking?

Likes: Stargazing, gardening, insects, nighttime, feeling safe, smell of the forest
    Dislikes: Meat, blood, being cornered

Abilities: Sleep Powder - Her wings naturally produce a powdery dust that causes anyone who comes into contact with it feel slightly drowsy.
    Night Echo - Lou emits an ear-splitting noise to off balance her opponents.

Personality: To sum up.

PEOPLE DRAWING LUSINE:

• Currently looking for an image of Lou in THIS DRESS which is her dress to the school dance. It's a little more minty in color than the photo lets on. About THIS COLOR.

• Album of reference outfits for Lou, you can pick any one of these or invent your own in a similar style!: http://imgur.com/a/NAIrV

• Lou's Room; for people who are interested in learning more about my weird little moth girl. c:
    User Image
    Malice

Name// Malice
    Meaning// "Desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness"
    Age// Teen
    Gender// Female

Eyes// Burgundy
    Hair// Black- glossy
    Skin Tone// Pale
    Predominant Features// Always a frown or a malicious smile on her face.
    General Appearance// Malice is petite in build and very pale; her eyes appear a little large for her face and her eyes are a burgundy. Her hair is of medium length, and curls naturally into large ringlets. It’s a glossy black color that seems to catch the light and bring out millions of natural black and purple highlights.[Hair Refrence 1] or [Hair Refrence 2]

Likes// Black cats, red roses, her clothes, few other things
    Dislikes// The color pink, dogs, milk, most people
    Guilty Pleasure// Silk

Abilities// Wordplay -- Word Play is s particularly dangerous skill and is activated when the user is experiencing a high set amount of stress. What Word Play does is that it allows the user to inflict physical pain to the recipient simply by speaking. Tone, pitch and word choice influence the varying degrees of physical anguish and has been known to leave actual physical marks if intense enough.

Personailty// Malice is, put simply, a mean-spirited person. She is just a hateful, nasty, grumpy, and altogether disagreeable person. She doesn’t like others and she hardly likes herself. Because she dislikes herself she can’t understand how anyone else could like her. There are very few people she respects and even less that she admires; mostly she teats everyone the same, maliciously. Malice dresses in Goth-Lolita clothing not in an attempt to stand out, but rather because she feels the clothes reflect her mood.
    PEOPLE DRAWING MALICE
    I have created a photobucket album filled with good refrences of clothing/mood/expression/ect. . . You're welcome to check it out! Linku~!
    Style Guide: http://hellolace.net/styles/gothic
    Other Malice Reference Art: http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn254/EldaChan/Malice/

GOOD Things: Black, purple, black/red roses, lace, frills, black cats, night, goth
    BAD Things: PINK!, happy-joy-smiles, bright colors, unicorns XD

Right now I would like to see Malice dressed in red, red & black, or black and white. The purple is nice, but I'd like to see some verity!

Finally, I would love it if you designed your own outfit for Malice, but this is in no way necessary! <3
    User Image

Link List

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas