14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

Hello and Welcome!

Closed or Kinda Hiatus

Always under minor construction.

Hi! I'm Phae-chan and this is my art request thread. I am very picky about the art I select and do enjoy high quality art and artists more than others.
Money is not an issue. I pay gold or American dollars, you choose. If you prefer privacy, please PM me about those details. Otherwise we can chat in here.
I encourage conversation, so even if you're not interested, stay and chat a while!
Thank you!

A little bit about the thread...
There are three sections of avatars. My avatar, The Dreamers avatars (for role playing) and any friends that wish for couples art.

Please scroll down to see more of what I got going on, and don't be scared to ask any questions.

There are a few simple rules that I want everyone to follow.
1. Don't quote anything from the first page, you have the whole thread to respond.
2. Please don't get catty with anyone in here, this is not the place and I don't take shit from anyone. I will report you if I have to.

Index
1. Intro
2. What I Want/Forms
3. Phae-chan's Avatars
4. The Dreamer's Avatars - The Four Sisters
5. The Dreamer's Avatars - Family and Friends
6. Phae-chan's Friends' Avatars
7. Special Requests
8. Received Art
9. Reserved
10. My Favorite Anime/Game Titles

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

This is the kind of art I'm looking for...
Traditional
Digital
Any kind of weaponry or machinery
Mild anthro/alien/monster/demon
Clean/Dirty versions

Artist Wishlist:
Mignion
saiikei
AkaNinja
BURRBUTT
Taijimi
Bhaskara
Factori [reject]
Falling Uphill
Inu-Mitsu
DJ Lune
Precious Flame
Silverbleed
!2ice
Emathyst
Edan Ashedah
ElectricSlime
BadGod/What?
Pirate Cashoo

Still growing... lots of art/artists I don't have...

... And a handy little form for you to fill out when you're ready, if you want to contribute.

Pick Me! Form Sample
Your Name: Rapid Fan Girl69
Your Samples: photo bucket or other link
Your Prices: 45827 million dollars (Gaia gold, PM me about real life commissions or link me)
Which Character: Fara Dreamer (I prefer original concept over Gaia with hair)
If you have a dA, link me: phae-chan.deviantart.com

Copypasta me!

[color=brown]
Pick Me! Form
Your Name:
Your Samples:
Your Prices:
Which Character:
If you have a dA, link me:
[/color]

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

This are my regular avatars that I am always seeking art for, but don't feel like you have to draw ONLY this. I'm really here to get The Dreamer's some art.

I will post 4 avatars at a time and rotate through them.

Phae-chan has blond hair, green eyes, average bust and tanned skin, not too dark.

Spotlight!

{1. User Image} {2. User Image} {3. User Image} {4.User Image}

If you don't want to do any of these, there are plenty more here! Don't be scared to check them out. I am currently trying to make a few more, and update a couple old favorites.

Demon

Phaedra the Chaotic
Using 'Phae-chan' as a disguise, Phaedra the Chaotic is her true demon form, living as a human in the same dimension as the Dreamer Sisters. She is often seen causing trouble for them, but is not a real threat. She enjoys creating chaos. Does not enjoy wearing a lot of clothes. Her only magic consists of her levitating or floating high in the sky and fly short distances, and can teleport. She uses physical strength and anything sharp and pointy more than any kind of magic. She can call forth dead creatures to aid her in battle, including large shadow hands that will come out from her body.

Her skin is a vibrant shiny purple with long, faintly colored sky blue hair usually in a ponytail. She has lusty green eyes, and usually wears a red lipstick. She has long dark demon horns and no tail. She has a large chest, and stands at 5'4" without shoes.

{1. User Image} {2. User Image}

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

Here are The Dreamers, my role-playing family set in the futurist years of 6050, long after the whole universe started communicating with all the other planets. Traveling around the universe is a breeze with the incredible technology.
Here, in this story, four sisters have been reincarnated from a history long forgotten, but not long ago, and have to find each other and stop the war that will soon begin anew.
Each sister was once the ruler of their own planet and came from a Kingdom of Dreams, for which their parents ruled and kept order by granting wishes from the populace to become reality. Each sister was born with a different season imbued to them.
Story and characters are summarized, actual role play thread will be developed later.

Fara

Fara Dreamer (Winter)

Fara has blue hair, blue eyes, pale skin, large busted, and is usually winter, ice or water themed. She is the oldest of the four sisters. Her colors are blue, white, silver, black, purple and sometimes aquamarine. Heavily influenced by the Japanese. Her reincarnated family runs a Japanese Resort with several different rooms and suites, a restaurant, a public bath, gardens, and more on hot spring grounds.

In her princess form, she has silver hair instead of blue.

In her reincarnated form, she has fox ears and a fox tail, that are orange and brown or red-toned, instead of the more common fox colors of orange and white.

About her hair: In my original concept design, she puts her hair into a bun and lets the rest hang down. She has a few short parted bangs in the front, and the rest parted in front of her fox ears. See gallery for more references on this.
In her princess form, her hair is mostly the same, except she has no fox ears so she does not need to keep it up and it can be often seen down, with short bangs in the front.
I really don't like her 'Gaian' form because her hair in the avatars below do not even resemble her real hair, so please refer to the art in the Gallery.

Gaian Version:
{1. User Image} {2. User Image} {3. User Image}

Note: First is just for fun. Second is her more common kimono seen around work, usually without the staff. Third is her beach getup. Her outfits can be altered, she has no set outfits.

Artwork, original and Gaian:
Fara's Gallery

Raisa

Raisa Dreamer (Spring)

Raisa has straight, green hair, gold eyes with slits (cat eyes), fair skin, large busted, and is usually spring, floral, rain, or foresty themed. She is second oldest of the four sisters. Her colors are pink, green, light blue, purple, white, and sometimes red.
In college, and somewhat influenced by Japanese culture and Technological sciences. She works on one of the major space stations as an investigator, and can be in difficult and dangerous situations at times. She really wants to get into engineering, but can handle a gun pretty well. Her mother is in charge of the space station she works at, and her father is a professor at her college.

In her princess form, she has pink hair instead of green.

In her reincarnated form, she has black cat ears and a black cat tail.

Gaian Version:
{1. User Image} {2. User Image} {3. User Image} {4. User Image}
{5. User Image} {6. User Image}

Note: First is her school uniform that she chooses to wear based on her favorite colors. Second is her special operations outfit, does not need the goggles, but this is for top secrety stuff as a Galaxy Investigator. Her #3 is regular work uniform, and #4 is what she wears under her work uniform. Preferably only in the locker room or bath room (onsen) will she wear that with nothing covering it. The fifth outfit is a regular cocktail dress, her mom throws lots of parties at work for even the slightest celebrations. Six is her princess outfit, for the time being. (I'm not happy with it. Any suggestions?)

Note: The blue eye piece is on at all times at work because she uses it to communicate with Galaxy Headquarters. The anklets are on only when she's not fully dressed for work just in case she needs to be protected. They are a form of shield. She keeps both with her at all times, and be folded small enough to fit in her pocket.

Raisa's Gallery

Bahia

Bahia Dreamer (Summer)

Bahia has slightly wavy, golden blonde hair that is layered with red and teal blue sweeping bangs. She has ocean blue eyes and tan skin with gold tribal tattoos on her upper body. She is summer themed and typically seen wearing blues, reds, golds and whites. She is the third oldest of the four sisters and is about to go into her last year of high school.
She is at that rebellious stage in life and enjoys being out of the house with friends (especially when it's sunny), body modifications (dying hair, piercings, tattoos), and volleyball.

In her princess form, her hair is lighter blonde, usually in a fishtail braid kept over her shoulder. Her eyes are a deeper, darker ocean blue.

In her reincarnated form, she has mermaid attributes and a mertail that she can transform into when necessary. Her tail is typically a crystal blue. Can be seen with multi colored hair at times.

Note: The first and her second are her most common outfits, living by the beach. Third is her mertail. Fourth is her princess look.

Bahia's Gallery

Carme

Carme Dreamer (Autumn)

Carme has long, deep crimson hair that is loosely curled and typically worn down. Her skin is tanned and she has large, round orange eyes. Her colors are that of the fall and of harvest: reds, oranges, browns, dark greens, dark purples and black. She is just going into high school, the youngest of the sisters. She is the daughter of a farmer and enjoys planting, harvesting, and ultimately working with nature.

In her princess form, her hair is dark purple instead of red.

In her reincarnated form, she is half faerie and has wings similar to that of a monarch butterfly. She can hide her wings when she does not need them. She is capable of flying and floating.

Note: The first and second are her more common and formal outfits. Third is her faerie form, with her wings out, and last is her princess form. *If #4 doesn't show for you, right click the spot and go to 'view image' It's not showing on my side despite all the things I do to try and make it show*

Carme's Gallery

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Nero

Nero Dreamer also known as King Nimbus
King of the Dreamer Kingdom

King Nimbus has short black hair with semi-long frontal bangs, and purple eyes, tan skin, and is fairly well built and tall. Unlike his daughters and Gina, he is not themed with any seasons or colors. He can be often associated with wars, martial arts or any physical fighting.

Nero, or King Nimbus, is the ruler and king of the Blue Moon's Royal family, The Dreamers. He is a strong and insightful ruler, but is extremely silly with his daughters and wife, and will spoil them greatly.
He is very much in love with Gina, seeing as he chose his own bride instead of going along with his parents arranged marriage plans to a princess from another royal kingdom.
When Gina went missing, her brother, Gene Zairyo, came to work in the castle in her place. With time, Nero and Gene became good acquaintances, and eventually, best friends.

When he is reincarnated, his hair is roughly the same but with a little ponytail added, and has no interest in being a King as he enjoys goofing off with his friends, and, when he finds them, Gina and his daughters.
He is in the same age category as his daughters when reincarnated, and even has a romantic interest in each of them until he finds out the truth about their past. He then calls each of them 'sister' because he thinks 'daughter' is too strange for their closeness in age.

Gaian Version:

Note: 1 is his King outfit, while 2 is what he's seen when training or lounging. 3 is what he will wear when he's out and about in the towns, and will sometimes wear large straw hats or scarves to cover his face.

Dreamers Misc Gallery

Gina

Gina Dreamer also known as Queen Generosity
Queen of the Dreamer Kingdom

Gina has long white hair that she usually keeps in a high ponytail, with rainbow or multi-color properties on the lower half, which sometimes also start anew at her roots. She has green, gentle eyes, and pale skin, and is large busted. She is also relatively short, standing comfortably at 5 foot. She is most often associated with many colors, and fabrics of all kinds, originally being a Tailor.
In her reincarnated form, her physical appearance is much the same except she has shorter, blonder hair, with the same rainbow properties. She has no extra physical appearances, whereas her daughters have extra characteristics, derived from their reincarnated parents.

Gina was not born into royalty like Nero was, but she was not a commoner. She comes from a wealthy family, the Zairyo's, and worked most often at the Castle of the Dreams under Nero's parents, making many of the clothes that they wore. Her family made some of the best fabrics in the land, which are quite expensive and rare, and are most sought after by royal families and other wealthy individuals. She was the Dreamer's personal tailor, with help from her brother and sister when they placed a large order, usually before events or parties. With time Nero became more familiar Gina, and she became very infatuated with him, going to extremes to make sure his clothes and outfits were exceptional.

When Nero's parents announced his bride-to-be, Gina became very depressed and did not want to sew anymore, left the Castle, and did not return home. Her brother, Gene, had to temporarily take her place at the Castle while her sister, Gwen, searched for her. Gene, after working at the Castle for a time, became very good friends with Nero and told him of Gina's feelings and that no one knew where she was. Nero felt hurt and stupid that he did not notice everything she did to show her affection.

With this information he broke off his engagement and it made national news, with a statement saying he was searching for someone who left, and that he misses her dearly. He joined up with Gwen in her search, and eventually they found Gina on a small green planet called Earth, where she opened up a small tailor shop in a busy small town, where she had longed to start anew.
A year later they were married and announced the new King and Queen of the Dreamer Kingdom.

When Gina is reincarnated, her hair is slightly different, although still multi colored. She runs a clothing shop on Earth, in the same location as the one she opened in her previous life. Without realizing she is the closest to her past life than the others are, she is the first to regain her memories, thanks to the location of her shop. When customers stop by she pays extra attention to each of them to learn about them, looking for similar characteristics, in a hopeful attempt to find her lost family.

Gaian Version:
{5. User Image} {6. User Image}

Note: First is her regular Queen outfit, second is her lounge-wear, or what you will see her most in around the castle grounds in the evenings or early mornings.
Third is her most common outfit to parties or special events, and four is her regular outfit in the Commons or towns, and sometimes has a shawl or hood if she doesn't want to be noticed.
Fifth was her regular work outfit before she got married, and sixth is her reincarnated self, where her hair is shorter and more blonde instead of white, but still has it's rainbow properties.

Dreamers Misc Gallery

Quote:
Still developing
Gene Zairyo
Gina's older brother

Quote:
Still developing
Gwen Zairyo
Gina's younger sister

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

These are all my Gaia friends who wish to have couple art with me. I love, love, love couple art!
Please remember to pair someone with someone else, preferably with myself or one of my OCs with said person or more peoples. Check out the 'Pairings' listed in each quote for suggested couples.

This section is for Couple Art Only, not singles!
You can find more of my avatars here for your use.

~The Women~

Sagey
Sagey is a good friend, and also in control of Bahia and Carme. Her basic attributes are blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. No buck teeth.

Pairings: Phae, and any of the Dreamers.

Chrome
Chrome Innovia is one of Phae's best friends, and been through lots of things. Draw the two however you want, doesn't matter. Her color, for the most part, is a silver/white/grey, sometimes blue, scheme, which includes skin and hair. Her eyes are usually a shade of blue. She does not always have the butterfly wings, and they are optional.
2nd avatar should be self explanatory. Lots of skin and sexiness. Does not have to be exact.

Pairings: Phae, Mivae, Jamkuradoberi, Fanoria, Chamo, Kageryu.

Mivaelianyn

Mivae is one of Phae's best friends. Usually seen with dark purple hair and lightly tinted purple skin, mostly covered with dark items. Her avatar is self explanatory, but please adjust it to your gothly liking. Always has her devil tail.

Pairings: Phae, Chrome, Jamkuradoberi, Fanoria, Chamo, Kageryu.

Jamkuradoberi

Jam is dark skinned with dark eyes or bright colored eyes, depending on her outfit. Her hair is usually dark, more often with colored highlights thrown in. She likes bright vibrant colors.

Pairings: Phae, Chrome, Mivae, Fanoria, Chamo.

Princess Fanoria Pagan

Fanoria is fair skinned with red eyes and red hair. Associates herself mostly with fire and roses, among other things.

Pairings: Phae, Mivae, Chrome, Jamkuradoberi, Chamo, Kageryu.

~The Men~

Kageryu

Kageryu is a tall demon with large horns, white skin and white hair. His right eye is blue, and his left eye is red. Somewhat demonic, but enjoys being around Phae and wouldn't cause her harm.

Pairings: Phae, Chrome, Mivae, Fanoria, Chamo.

Laenri

Laenri can be difficult to draw, but please don't feel restrained just because of how challenging his avatars look. Everyone has artist freedom.
He is pale, usually paired with red eyes/short dark hair, or purple eyes/long white hair. Almost always has horns of some kind. Number 3 is an exception.

Pairings: Phae and Fara Dreamer, or any of the other Dreamers.

Chamo

Chamo is a cat boy, more cat-like than boy, seen mostly with short blue or dark blue hair, white skin (or fur), and gold or red eyes. He has black stripes. Can be drawn with Phae as either cat, or anthro cat. See pictures below for more details. His colors are primarily blue, black and white.

Pairings: Phae, Fara Dreamer, Raisa Dreamer, Fanoria, Chrome, Mivae, Jam.

Anthro form
Kitty form

Cocoa
Cocoa Tiramisu has chocolate brown hair, tan/olive skin tone, and gold eyes. He's a Vampire, so keep those simple details in mind.

Pairings: Phae and any of the Dreamers.

User Image

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

Special Requests! That's right. Specific ideas I have in mind that I want drawn, because I am not an artist. I tip much more than usual for these! And I am almost always thinking of new things to add, so check back now and then!

All the time: Draw any of my favorite characters from my Anime list in Post 10, or any of my avatars with said anime characters.

Special 1

Being worked on.
Special #1
Laenri is a very talented individual. He has pale skin, dark brown hair, and his red demon eyes, usually paired with horns on his head. He also has a black and white split tail.
Phae is her usual self, but with pink cat ears and a cat tail, and tiny pixie wings.

This is a special case, and may or may not be a challenge. In this specific couple picture I want one of two options drawn: Option A: Phae in her pink gown on top of his piano while he plays, sitting on the edge or laying, or Option B: A regular couple picture of the two together with the piano in the background. In either Option, please include the piano.
I will be a little picky about the artist(s) I choose for this, because I think it should be a high quality picture to match Laenri's own talent. I prefer to pay r/l commission for this, but gold is an option as well.
Laenri's front and back with Piano: User Image User Image
Phae's pink gown: User Image

Special 2

New one being worked on.
Special #2
I want a middle to high quality picture of the four sisters drawn in a style with corresponding colors and outfits, side by side with either full bodies, half bodies or busts. The outfits can be true to the character, or made up by the artist. Here are some samples of this type of picture, separated by body length.

Full Body completed! Busts and half bodies still wanted.

Sample Head Shot 1
Sample Head Shot 2
Sample Half Body 1
Sample Half Body 2
Sample Half Body 3
Sample Half Body 4

Full Body Completed! by Bella Muerte. High resolution images.
Four sisters in princess form wearing kimonos.
Four Seasons
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

Special 3

Special #3
Shadow play artwork. This can be seen in select anime titles as well as other scenarios from plays and movies. I would like any of my OCs, or my own avatars, drawn in this particular style. There seem to be a few variations on this, so here are some samples of how this can be tackled, and you, the artist, can decide on your own how you want to do it.
Shadow with some color 1
Shadow with some color 2
Shadow with most color 1
Shadow with most color 2
Shadow only with background color
Shadow only no background, this is a video - Bad Apple!

Special 4

Special #4
This special is for any art of Cocoa and Phae together in these outfits. I prefer a medium quality artist or higher for this. Cocoa is a vampire with olive skin, chocolate hair, and gold eyes. I don't particularly care about the poses, but the avatars themselves have a type of "Bonnie and Clyde" feel to them, so that's an option. Don't be scared to ask any questions.

User Image User Image

Special 5

Special #5
Phae riding The Spinner weapon from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. This weapon, or device, is my all-time favorite item from the Zelda franchise. I literally spent hours playing with this item all over Hyrule, and in the temples, the first time I found it. I already have one art of this, but I would like more. Here are the refs. I generally want Phae standing or doing some sort of an action based pose. You can use google to find more refs if necessary.
Spinner Ref 1
Spinner Ref 2
Link finding The Spinner
Fan Art - Link on the Spinner
Phae sitting on The Spinner
Please use this avatar of Phae

Special 6

Special #6
I want a two part back-to-back picture of Gina and Nero. One frontal of Nero, with Gina's back behind him, and one frontal of Gina, with Nero's back behind her. They are married, so I want them to be either touching in way or another, or otherwise showing their love for each other, like holding hands, or linked arms, ect. Below are some samples of what I mean. I would a high quality artist for this. Full body isn't needed, but I would prefer a knee-up or thigh-up. Clothing is up to the artist, they can be wearing casual 'indoors' only clothes, naked or partial clothes, or whatever you want them to be wearing. Can be Royal or Reincarnated form, as long as they form a pair.
Thigh up *ARTISTIC NUDE*
Chest Up Part 1
Chest Up Part 2
Phae/Kei Front 1
Phae/Kei Front 2
Full body/chest Different front/back *Note: This is not what I want, but it is an idea of something similar. I will take either or both.

Special 7

Special #7
Want more than one version.
Phaedra the Chaotic at a graveyard, being touched rather inappropriately by the mysterious ghost hands that follow her. Can be clean and dirty version.
Using this avatar as the reference: User Image
I will update with a tektek once the Dark Reflection 2 items are added.
Hands and outfit can be altered slightly.

From C3ntric -
With Pasties
Without Pasties *Artistic Nude*
High Res *Artistic Nude*

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

All the art received, only the newest will be posted, a few at a time. Links at the bottom of the post for all galleries.

Empty for the time being. Please check out the links below for ALL art.

View all the art I've received below! *Note: If you would like to view the Adult section please PM me.
Art of Phae and Misc
Sig sized art + more
Fara's Gallery
Raisa's Gallery
Carme's Gallery
Bahia's Gallery
Dreamers Misc Gallery

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

Don't Stop Dreaming!

You can link back to me with the codes below!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/kd/t.80147319/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Phae-chan/Thread/KDMini.jpg[/img][/url]

Or the smaller one!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/kd/t.80147319/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Phae-chan/Thread/KDSmall.png[/img][/url]

And don't forget to check out my Item Quest thread!
User Image

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

10. My Favorite Anime Titles
Join in and chat with me if you like any of these titles too!
I will probably update this as time goes on...
Characters in parenthesis ( ) after series title mean they're my favorite characters.

Anime:
Sailor Moon (Haruka, Seiya, Minako, Usagi)

Revolutionary Girl Utena (Utena, Anthy, Miki, Juri, Touga)

Tenchi Muyo (entire franchise, including Saint Knight's Tale and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
(Ryoko, Mihoshi, Noike, Tenchi, Neju, Kenshi, D, Doll, Lashara)

Ranma 1/2 (Ranma, Akane, Ryoga, Nabiki, Shampoo, Mousse)

Birdy The Mighty (Birdy, Tsutomu, Nataru, Sayaka, Tuto)

Ah! My Goddess (Belldandy, Keiichi, Urd, Welsper, Hilde)

Clannad (Nagisa, Tomoya, Sunohara, Akio, Sanae, Tomoyo, Misae, Katsuki)

Code Geass (Lelouch, Suzaku, C.C., Euphemia, Kallen, Shirley)

Bakemonogatari (Entire franchise) (Shinobu, Koyomi, Hitagi, Tsubasa)

Studio Ghibli (Everything)
(Howl, Sophie, Baron, Haru, Shizuku, Seiji, Kiki, Sheeta, Pazu, Nausicaa, Asbel, San, Ashitaka, Chihiro, Haku)

Games:
Final Fantasy (Cloud, Aeris, Tifa, Vincent, Cid, Tidus, Yuna)

Zelda (Link, Zelda)

Vocaloids (Miku, Luka, Len, Rin, Kaito)

User Image

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Now it's time to get this all fixed up and nice looking!

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
God Sagey you're always SO cute

Dangerous Lunatic

Hi thread! *subscribes*

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150