Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image

Welcome to an art request thread that is quite unique.
In here, you'll find the topic of size to be quite an important focus.
Come on in and help Buggy & co. live their daily lives out in art form!

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Rules and Guidelines

Request Form:
Use this form to simplify things. `w`
Also you don't have to use this form if you can't answer anything/everything!
[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=18]I'm here to draw you![/size][/b][/color]
[b]I'm drawing[/b]:
[b]I had this idea in mind[/b]:
[b]Samples/Shop[/b]:
[b]Style, Bust/Waist/Full body, Colored?[/b]:
[b]Avg. price(s)?[/b]:
[b]Aprox. length of time[/b]:
[b]Comments:[/b]:
[/align]

All orders accepted and completed will be featured on my twitter! Leave a link to all of your contact info on all your social media sites and I'll put it into the posting so you totally get more customers. Also if you have a twitter of your own, you can post it on your own twitter and I'll totally retweet your post! `w`

Rules & Other Details:
I love people that stay/chat: Even if you're not offering art, bumps and light-hearted chatter here is loved.

I love your donations: People that send me freebies of any kind; be it art, gold, items, gift cards, etc. are helping me continue this art quest and are loved a ton!

Don't ask for me to order your irl commissions (at this time) : Sorry but I'm quite lacking in the funds to even consider buying this at this time. If I could, I sure wouldn't be bumping this thread as much... sweatdrop

I reserve the right not to accept any request for any reason: While it may not happen often, it's nothing personal, I'm just not feeling it at that time. Sorry if I don't accept your request to draw but maybe an adjustment in price or maybe a different style to meet desired asking price and/or you can try ordering again later on. sweatdrop

I do like working together / being updated when working on your Art if you feel up to it. Feel free to send me updates in this thread or other ways to contact you if you wish.

Please give me an idea about what your art usually goes for before asking me to bribe: I used to be generally bad at these but it's the norm nowadays. Please give me an idea around what you think it's worth instead of leaving it up to me. I try not to undervalue but I would rather have ideas first so that I don't do so.

Here's a Few tips to get you started:

Central theme - While I accept nearly any kind of art of Buggy, Rika or any others in many different situations or scenarios, I have a sweet spot for having Buggy with or around feet, Rika as a giant or Rika regular sized around tiny people or Buggy. Art of these are loved and would have me quite happy. whee

Time spent - More detailed your art is mainly a good selling point.
If you're attempting to draw a foot (if you have drawn any previously before in your other works) instead of covering it with shoes/socks will make me happy and more likely to accept your offer.

Different point of view - Attempting to draw certain rare angles like a overhead shot, a POV from the city down below by Rika's feet, a 3rd person's angle showing size differences or buggy in his pov of looking up at your avi/oc's foot about to squish him, are impressive feats to try and draw and will be heavily noticed.

Backgrounds: It's easy to have them against a white background but having bugman actually on the floor, outdoors exploring in the tiny wilderness or Rika standing tall over a small city or playing with Buggy in her room would show some detail and add depth to their situations.

Lovely People
People who I can't thank enough for all the help and love given. heart
Ren Orenji Doragon - For pretty much creating a majority of my arts/references.

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
Lawrence Bugman - The 1 inch tall bugman

Lawrence Bugman
Imagine our world, where a 1 inch tall bugman exists. Tiny and super cute/cool, he loves to be close to people's feet. It may seem odd for a normal being of that size to want to hang close to normal sized people as tiny ones could be flattened, Buggy is anything but normal.

His body feels as it's made of rubber. He's nearly indestructible, he'll pop right back up if flattened. For as long as he can remember he's always has been attracted to ladies and most importantly their feet. Even as he has a soft spot for ladies feet, he won't say no to snuggling up with anyone's feet: guys, furries and many more. If they have feet/paws, he'll be around them.

Buggy tries to hug or be near feet as much as possible but sometimes he gets carried away and ends up being stepped on. There's a bit of pain at first but overall he shrugs it off. In fact deep down he enjoys the feeling. Sort of like a huge hug by said foot. redface

Extra link to Buggy at: Toyhouse

-Stats-
Name: Lawrence Bugman [Has no official last name but adopted bugman.]
HT. 1 inch (can size-shift between 1 inch and ??? (way too tiny)
WT. 0.1 pounds
Hair: Black
Antennae: Black and thin
Eyes: Brown
Clothes/Accessories: Custom-sized Cotton Underwear, Glasses ( Glasses are optional. - Buggy wears them sometimes but can still see clear without em. Just with slightly less distance vision. He's not too fond wearing them unless he has to.)
Favorite Food: Cookies, Sweet things
Personality: Shy and extremely nice. Craves to hug,kiss or be close to feet as much as possible. Gives shiny coins to those who spend time to draw me with a style that captures me. 3nodding
Likes: Feet, Toes, Being squished under feet / toes, Hanging with friends, Being petted with fingers/toes. COOKIES! <3
Dislikes: Shoes or socks (it's much harder to recover from after being squished under these), Mean people

Buggy look and size references: *Click pic below for full view*
User Image

More detailed stats:
Consider me easy to draw since at only one inch tall, I'd fit almost anywhere you could imagine! Sitting on your hand, peeking out of your pocket, on the top of your head, squishing me underfoot, eating a really big cookie crumb or many other places a bug usually hangs around or ends up. Be creative with it and put me anywhere you'd like!
Just to note, any art offers do not have to only involve feet! I do take other ideas as well.

While I accept art of any tiny sized situations or simple drawn art overall, I just happen to be a bugman that loves feet a lot. So if you can make art of me admiring toes, next to the side of the foot, about to be squished by them, climbing up one or anything else involving feet, I'd be super happy. biggrin

Some drawn references/art made for me:
-Click on each pic for a larger view-

User Image - User Image - User Image

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100

Rika Tachibana - The Giant Hero

A seemingly average Japanese university student living a normal life. Until a day she enters a portal that appears at random which changes her life forever. When Rika steps through this portal to another dimension, this same person stands hundreds to thousands of feet tall. Not only to fight off enormous monsters and save that world, but when not saving the world, have fun with the cities at her feet.

-Stats-
Name: Rika Tachibana
HT. 5'7 feet normal, 150ft - 50,000 feet when giant (it's random but never smaller than 150ft)
WT. 120 pounds normal, as a giant, can vary depending on height
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Favorite Food: Cake , Cookies, any other sweets
Personality: Timid and kind. Determined when set to a task. Can be a bit moody when stressed out. (can cause a bit of damage in the other world on occasion)

Likes: Giant monster movies and Super Sentai / Kamen Rider, sweets, nice people, hanging with friends, playing around with small things (dolls, small pets, bugs, ect), has a soft spot for Buggy.

Dislikes: Sour or extremely spicy food, shoes/socks in general (she prefers being barefoot as often as possible), mean or naughty people (if they're tiny and try to do something really bad, she'll stomp him/her out of existence)

Avi references:
User Image
Click for a larger image! ^^^

University Outfit (most regularly seen in) / Casual Outfit / Night Wear
She normally is found wearing her class outfit as she's usually called upon during those times while there. Whenever she has free time and at home she likes to put on cute or comfy outfits when visiting the other world sometimes. She likes to cosplay too, so feel free to try various outfits if you like.

Art reference pics:
Normal:
None Yet

Alternate world:
None Yet

Notes:
1. Rika always goes around barefoot whenever she visits this other world as she prefers not wearing shoes/socks to cause more damage than she already does. If she's wearing any upon entering, she takes them off quickly before taking another step.
(*You knew this was gonna be there! xd )

2. Sometimes she will be in many different outfits as she comes in at random times throughout the day or night.

3. You may have your Avi / OC drawn with her to join in the fun of this other world. I'd love to have more giant sized visitors to help her fight monsters or even for playful fun with the tiny ones that live there if you're into that. 3nodding

4. As for monsters invading that world if you want to draw them, you can either create your own or use other monsters from other movies/games/etc. if you wish, it's totally up to you.

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Other Art Ideas / Alt. Characters - Coming soon!

---

Link to this thread & links to other shops!

If you want to spread this request shop in your thread/shop or wherever, here's a link to my thread! heart

Just copy everything within the code:
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.106779276/][img]https://i.imgur.com/nCIUPdL.gif[/img][/url]

It'll look like this:
User Image

Here are some lovely people that you should visit too!
* Skull's bribe art shop

* User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas