i want some of my characters drawn
        erms.. nothing more then 150MIL unless you are really really good
        or unless i like your style ;
        fill out a form and i will get back to you
        ;
        please dont feel offended if i didnt accept you,
        i probably dont like your style, or its too expensive ;x

funds : 1mil

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Aki | Elliot Masayoshi | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | reserved | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

o1. follow the gaia tos
        o2. respect each other
        o3. if you want to draw me ; fill out a form ;3
        it helps me keep organize ;3
        o4. do not send trade unless i quote you / accept you
        05. we can do art trade if you want, but my art is still
        at beginner level
        o6. i love chatters.
        o7. i love my guy character to be hot/ cute so i
        can spazz over it ;3
        o8. if you have any questions on any of the characters ;
        feel free to ask me
        o9. have fun ;]

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Aki | Elliot Masayoshi | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | reserved | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Name: Natsumi
                                            Nickname: Natsu-chan
                                            Race: Asian
                                            Height: 5’2
                                            Weight 11Olbs
                                            Physical Description: Natsumi is a typical high school student attending Sekai High School in Tokyo. Her hair is usually tied up in a one sided pony tail, unless she is working ( she is an idol ) Her hair is a tint of light brown, wavy, up to her waist. She wears a black-framed rectangular glasses to cover her identity in school.

At school, she wears a school uniform. long white sleeves on the inside and a black vest on top. She wears a red checkered tie and a checkered skirt up to her kneeds. pure white socks are pulled up to her ankles with black one inch heels.

When she is going out, she loves to wear really light and girl clothes. dangling earings with stars, a necklace with a heart on it. she wears a sky blue ruffed top, and wears blue flowered pattern skirt along with a pair of blue flip flops.

During winter, she wears a light fluffy blue sweater, really furry and warm. the sweater is zipped up to her tummy, and underneath the sweater is a white tanktop. she wears tight jeans and sneakers.

During work, Her hair is usually down. She dresses in a really cute fluffy light pink dress. The dress is strapless, with ruffles at top. the dress is frilly at the bottom, so that when she twirls, it looks like a flower is blooming. she wears white stockings and a white 1-inch heal shoes. She also wears a pink cardigan just in case she gets cold. She dresses really cute and girly at work to contradict her character in school. she does not wear glasses during work.

Personality: Natsumi is a really quiet girl at first. She doesnt talk much in class, and doesnt really like to hang around with the "popular kids" in school. the only time she is open is either during her club activities, or if you accidently bumped into her. She may be cold, but she's actually really nice inside. She tends to hide her feelings, and instead of saying what she really wants to say, she says the exact opposite. She is really hard to read unless she trusts you. She's a really good actor, and improvises really well.

History: Her parents were divorced and she is currently living on her own in an apartment. She likes to spend her time reading, listening to music, and watching videos, acting and singing. She is currently a member of Hitoshi's company, a company with idols, actors, and singers. These were the best of the best. Her manager provides her living, rent, electrical bills, gas bills, etc, by getting her jobs as an idol. Natsumi is usually very busy on weekends, she she couldn't spend much time with friends, which is why she doesn't have much friends in the first place. after school, there is always something to do as an idol. She have to hide her identity to prevent causing a ruckus.

Likes: singing, acting, girly clothes, quiet places.

Dislikes: arrogant people, loud places, having way too much things to do..

Fears: being found out by her classmates, loosing her job, being alone.

References: drawn by c e q u o i | drawn by Hoshoumaru | drawn by Sarahbear Says Hi | Drawn by FLYlNG |
                                            Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | Drawn by Sophia | drawn by Lumii-Chan | drawn by oo_kiani_oo |
                                            General Smexy | drawn by Sweet Blushes | drawn by sheonji | drawn by misterr poopiee | drawn by o BizarrEllen o |

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Name: Shiro
              Nickname: N/A
              Height: 5’3
              Weight : 115lbs
              Physical Description: Shiro is a typical high school boy. He doesnt talk much in class and his history gives him a bad impression to a lot of people. He also loves to act, which makes you wonder when he is actually acting and when is he not.

Shiros hair is dark brown, side bangs to the left. he usually combs his hair down but on special occasions; he gels it up making him look somewhat like a delinquent when he is out of school. He loves to dress simply, with just a grey sweater over a plain what T-shirt and long jeans. He wears black sketchers sneakers.

At school he wears a short-sleeve white uniform. On top of the white is a black jacket that buttons towards the end. He wears a red tie and black pants with checkered pattern halfway towards the end.

Outside of school, he likes to dress simply. He wears a white plain Tshirt with a light grey hoodle . The hoodie have two pockets at the sides. He wears long jeans. there is a chain used as decoration. it hangs down from the slips that we can to put the belt in. He wears a dark black sneakers, with white designs. he usually have on a read headphone around his neck, and occasionally he would put it up to block out the world and drown himself in music.

Personality: Because of his history, people had started to dislike him. He doesnt talk much in class to avoid getting unneeded attention. He does however enjoys acting. Being the club president, he met new people but never really got closed to them because some students still dont really like him. He tends to be really rude to you at first, but once you get to know him, he does have a humorous side. He is also sensitive when it comes to the topic of his family.

History: His father was a political person, who cares only about money. His father would try to make Shiro do things that he dont really want to do. Shiro started to distant from everyone because of what he did in junior high school, when he stole and got away with some secret information that his father asked him to get. His mother was weak, and he was constantly taking care of her. Because of his schedule, he couldnt really hang out much with friends, nor make any. They just dont trust him much.

Dislikes: rumors/gossip people, people that judges.

Fears: bringing up the past and loosing those dear to him.

References : | drawn by Conceptual Misconception | drawn by Haruhime Layla | Drawn by Akisame Aion | drawn byy supertranx | General Smexy | drawn by weyolah |
              | Drawn by peach syrup | drawn by 0ct | drawn by babyseoul | drawn by Benny Cumberbun |

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Name: Aki
              Nickname:Aki-chan
              Height: 5’5
              Weight : 125lbs
              Physical Description: Aki is a slim female with black hair. She have sidebangs and her hair is medium length. She usually ties her hair low, just a bit above her collarbone. She wears silver butterfly shaped hanging earrings. She usually dresses casually to work, a white blouse and a black cardigan over the blouse. She also wears leggings along with a 2-in high heal.

Personality: After the accident, Aki had to find a way to escape her sorrow reality for a while. Once she discovered Natsumi's singing talent, Aki started to cheer up more. Aki is a cheerful yet protectful person. She and Natsumi had been best friends ever since. Since Aki is the manager, she is also really organized. She acts like a sister to Natsumi.

History: Aki once had everything–a lover, a family and the perfect life that everyone would envy. After a horrible accident that involved a violent gang fight, she had been beaten until she was an inch away from death. Aki’s girlfriend (Aki was rather accepting and was bisexual back then) died protecting her and Aki’s injuries had been so severe that she was incapable of being fertile for the rest of her life. Her parents had been worried but once they learned of Aki’s hidden relationship, they immediately rejected her out of their lives and simply “forgot” that she ever existed. Aki had tried killing herself during that dark time but decided to give life a second chance since death didn’t seem to want to accept her yet.

Likes: Attending meetings, organizing natsumi's schedule, coffee, organizing things.

Dislikes: being hidden from the truth, Natsumi hiding stuff from her, not being able to control her time well enough

Fears: harm being done to Natsumi

References : drawn by Pencil Breaker | drawn by darkangelenslaved | drawn by I Torture Device I | drawn by II Little China DoLL II |

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Name: Elliot Masayoshi
              Nickname: Elliot
              Height: 5’7
              Weight : 135lbs
              Physical Description: At first glace, Elliot might seem like a pretty dangerous person. His hair was red like a flaming fire and his eyes were a unique green. He wore a black leather jacket, ripped dark blue jeans and brown boots. But after a while, you find out that he is a pretty protectful person. His hair is like so

Personality: Although Elliot might seem like a pretty dangerous person, he still manages to get fangirls. He may be sly, but he has his reasons for doing so. Elliot also loves to provoke people and start fights. He is almost like a "bad playboy"
              Once you get to know him well enough, he is a pretty protectful person. He can be a cheerful happy person. With him around, you will always feel protected and safe.

History: Elliot's family is are detectives, which inspired him to become one as well. He goes on missions to 'follow' people and investigate crimes. Because he needs to find a way to somehow gather information without getting caught, he had mastered his acting & improvising skills. Elliot was hired by Aki to follow Natsumi just in case she gets in trouble & to protect her.

Likes: Starting fights, provoking people, acting, protecting those that are important to him, doing "work", flirting

Dislikes: those clingy girls that wants to go out with him, when the person he is suppose to protect gets hurts, unable to finish a mission ,

Fears: not being able to protect someone,

References : drawn by I Torture Device I | drawn by II Little China DoLL II |

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Yuki | Elliot Masayoshi | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | reserved | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

character

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Yuki | character | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | reserved | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

character

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Yuki | character | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | reserved | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

form ;
        [center][size=10][color=grey][b]Username : [/b]
        [b]Samples : [/b]
        [b]Estimated price :[/b]
        [b]Time limited : [/b]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Commissions :
        O1.
        O2.
        O3.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

slots ( for art trades)

O1. username / reference / PG #
        O2. username / reference / PG #
        O3. username / reference / PG #

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

intro | rules | Natsumi | Shiro | Yuki | character | character | character | character | form | commissions | slots | finished | open.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

finally open<3
        feel free to post ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff