Welcome to Gaia! ::

>///< Thank you!

Sex Symbol

so I did a freebie summer outfit design thing! tip or pay if you feel like it, but you don't need to or anything, considering I just ninja'd this without any confirmations etc.

thought your oc was too cute not to draw and welp. I LOVE making outfits. sooo. ~

here!

Blessed Darling

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hey there! (You actually posted in an ol thread of mine, but I took a look at your OCs and I really wanted to spend some time on drawing them!)

this is an art blog of mine you're welcome to look at (it has a link to my deviant art too, if you're interested! but disregard some of the silly doodles on there eheehe)
i'd really like to do a full/half body of Kalea and Anika, if that's ok! I'll even color it for free hehe.
It'd be cool if I could get 60k each? Or whatever you wanna do, I'm pretty flexible.
Oriental Matroyshka

asdfghl YES PLEASEEEEE <333
I'd love for you to draw my character and I'd love if you drew those two since they interest you! They're the ones I want art of the most anyhow.
I'm just waiting for something I just listed to sell and I'll send you the trade right away~ ; u;
Oriental Matroyshka

Alright! I sent 120k over if that's alright? I'll tip you as well u vu

Sex Symbol

just wanna make sure you saw the freeb I did for you D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items