Welcome to Gaia! ::

R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
-stalks-

Alexial! How are you, my friend?

Im alright, dreading my flight tomorrow, but alright.
Yourself?

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

That's right! I totally forgot to reply to that. D: Got a bit of flight fright or what exactly?

eh. I'm just working on commissions as usual. I got A'B for 2mill a couple of days back for 3 chibis. gonk

The references are the most complicated things I've ever seen in my life. But they're still do-able.
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

That's right! I totally forgot to reply to that. D: Got a bit of flight fright or what exactly?

eh. I'm just working on commissions as usual. I got A'B for 2mill a couple of days back for 3 chibis. gonk

The references are the most complicated things I've ever seen in my life. But they're still do-able.

all in all 16 hours on the plane then a 2 hour drive. Im not looking forward to it....

I've had to do that before. It was 8 different characters but all of them were sheep.

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

all in all 16 hours on the plane then a 2 hour drive. Im not looking forward to it....

I've had to do that before. It was 8 different characters but all of them were sheep.

Damn. And I thought my trip to Hawaii was bad. gonk Still praying for your safety, bro.

xD sheep eh? sounds cute.

Zeuto's Wife

R a w j r
Bayonetta
Oh so beautiful! ~

Samples: DA
Full//Waist//Bust: Anything you please ~
Price: Prices
Estimated Wait Time: If you give me a due date, I'll finish it in before time.

But RL com. comes first - so Probably depending on a style (CG Chibi/Waist Or Ms paint Waist) Would probably last for a day if not 3 days. (Couples may take a bit longer.)

Oh man, I'm going to seriously consider you. But Since I can only have 2 RL commissions a month, I'm going to wait it out a bit longer and see who else submits RL commissions.

Also, LOVE YOUR NAME. emotion_kirakira your a fan of Bayonetta? Or is it just a coincidence?
Hehe, Thats fine. Thanks so much, I'm glad your interested in my artwork. ; A; ~

Hehe, I am a fan of Bayonetta! I love Bayonetta 4laugh
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

Damn. And I thought my trip to Hawaii was bad. gonk Still praying for your safety, bro.

I lived in hawaii for awhile this trip is only a few hours longer. I plan to sleep the whole time.

Yeah, it wouldnt have been so bad if the colors and ideas weren't terrible. Bl

Greedy Gaian

Bayonetta
R a w j r
Bayonetta
Oh so beautiful! ~

Samples: DA
Full//Waist//Bust: Anything you please ~
Price: Prices
Estimated Wait Time: If you give me a due date, I'll finish it in before time.

But RL com. comes first - so Probably depending on a style (CG Chibi/Waist Or Ms paint Waist) Would probably last for a day if not 3 days. (Couples may take a bit longer.)

Oh man, I'm going to seriously consider you. But Since I can only have 2 RL commissions a month, I'm going to wait it out a bit longer and see who else submits RL commissions.

Also, LOVE YOUR NAME. emotion_kirakira your a fan of Bayonetta? Or is it just a coincidence?
Hehe, Thats fine. Thanks so much, I'm glad your interested in my artwork. ; A; ~

Hehe, I am a fan of Bayonetta! I love Bayonetta 4laugh

It's no problem. emotion_kirakira I hope to commission you~

And, That's great!! biggrin I love her as well. So hawt. Not to mention kick-a**.

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

I lived in hawaii for awhile this trip is only a few hours longer. I plan to sleep the whole time.

Geeze gonk The places you've lived are so cool. I've been on this dumpy reservation all my life! So lucky!

Haha, burn. >u>;;
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yourself?

Geeze gonk The places you've lived are so cool. I've been on this dumpy reservation all my life! So lucky!

Haha, burn. >u>;;

Hawaii was nice. I lived there when I was 9 until I was 12 or 13.
Japan will be interesting. It's only for 2 years. Im gonna learn a lot.

It was some 2-3 years ago so its been awhile.
Now Im a bit picky about what I draw, reguardless of the offer.

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Haha, burn. >u>;;

ahh, rub it in, why don'tcha. wink Nah, I'm greatful to live in cali. Even if it's the part of it where no one really cares to go.

x) yeah. I can relate. Some of the stuff I drew a few years back are things I would never draw now.
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Haha, burn. >u>;;

ahh, rub it in, why don'tcha. wink Nah, I'm greatful to live in cali. Even if it's the part of it where no one really cares to go.

x) yeah. I can relate. Some of the stuff I drew a few years back are things I would never draw now.

I wish I lived in Cali, but I lived in Washington State for a while. When i get back, my boyfriend and I are moving back there because of my health issues.

I just finished up working on Denim. I'm relatively proud of him.

Sparkyi's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know your looking for art, but may I interest you in a gif. Click my signature for samples c:
Thank you for your time <3

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus

Ahhh, D: I didn't know you had health issues. Damn. That sucks. Dx

And I saw him earlier when I was stalking your DA, I like him biggrin
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yeah, I have some tumor issues and heart problems. It sucks Bl

I have a lot planned for him.

Greedy Gaian

Nebulae Archmagus
R a w j r
Nebulae Archmagus

Yeah, I have some tumor issues and heart problems. It sucks Bl

I have a lot planned for him.

Oh god, those sound serious. gonk You can't die on me man. You can't.

biggrin Exciting. Can't wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces