Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 411 412 413 > >> >>> »|

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~ * ALWAYS OPEN AND LOOKING * ~

I like Super Saiyans. Especially buff, girly ones.
Draw me some!

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Commission Details

Drawing Types: Full Body, Waist, Bust, Chibi - Flat Colour, Shaded Colour, or Lineart
Details: Female Super Saiyans! Bonus points for athletic or athletic+ muscle tone, but I know most people don't do that sort of thing.
Pose: Anything that looks... powerful.
Background: The ground cracking and break apart from powering up, a golden glowing vortex of energy, etc. Feel free to get creative!
Clothing: Anything you deem nice. ...or nothing at all! (Within reason, of course!)

Possible Scenario: Paint a picture for yourself. There's this girl in her training uniform. She cocks her elbows as she focuses her energy, her hairbands coming loose and her hair slowly rising into the air, a golden yellow glow surrounding her, tinting her, her hair filling with the golden energy as it becomes all spiky from the power welling up inside of her! The ground begins to give way from the sheer force being exerted on it, cracking and crumbling, small rocks and dust particles rising into the air! Parts of her outfit seemed to simply tear off and flutter around in the vortex of energy!

Payment Options

Gaia Gold: Depending on the art style, and whether or not it is coloured... well, I'll pay what I think your art is worth, reasonably adjusted for this goddamn inflation! I work the item marketplace on a daily basis, so I've always got plenty of gold burning a hole in my pockets! biggrin I do suck at offers though, so if you think I'm lowballing you, make a counter-offer!

Alternative Payment: I'm not gonna lie. The economy, as it is right now... well, let's not even talk about it. Instead, let's talk about how I can pay for art without using Gaia Gold. Perhaps I could offer my skills as a wordsmith in exchange.
A picture is worth a thousand words, after all!

Alternatively, PM me, and we'll work something out!

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Past Commissions

This section used to contain a detailed list of all the artists I've ever commissioned, with links to their profiles, shops, and art they've done for me. It quickly became overwhelming trying to maintain it all :I So, this is now a reference section where I will lazily dump all my past commissions! :> Click for full size.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Regular Artist Showcase

Here are the galleries for artists I've commissioned more than once in the past :>

KyoKaSha#1. This artist has been especially nice to me, so of course, she's getting the spotlight here!
User Image

Of course, that's not to say that the rest are worse! God forbid, not at all! Just take a look ;3

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Bump

ninja heart

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Random-Rainbow Art
Bump

ninja heart

:>

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I will do it

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ryanrossisagod
I will do it

This brings me great joy. biggrin

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Crawford J Pegasus
I'm going to keep it nice and simple. Here's a form with what I want, and all the necessary references. :>

Drawing Type: Full Body, in Full Colour OR Lineart, Glowy/Golden Hair/Aura Only
- - - - -

Details
Hatsune Miku, but as a neko, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Bonus points for athletic muscle tone o.o Nothing huge xD
Appearance: Neko, Hatsune Miku, Super Saiyan
Pose: Powering Up!, or whatever you deem appropriate.
Background: The ground cracking and break apart from powering up o3o or whatever you deem appropriate.

Paint a picture for yourself. There's Miku in her training uniform, her neko ears twitching in the wind and her tail idly flailing behind her. She cocks her elbows as she focuses her energy, her hairbands coming loose and her hair slowly rising into the air, a golden yellow glow surrounding her, tinting her, her hair filling with the golden energy as it becomes all spiky from the power welling up inside of her! The ground begins to give way from the sheer force being exerted on it, cracking and crumbling, small rocks and dust particles rising into the air! Parts of her outfit seemed to simply tear off and flutter around in the vortex of energy!

- - - - -

Drawing Type: Full Body, in Full Colour

Details
Megurine Luka, as an inu, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Appearance: Inu, Megurine Luka, Super Saiyan
Pose: Powering Up! or whatever you deem appropriate.
Background: The ground cracking and break apart from powering up o3o or whatever you deem appropriate.

Simply because Miku needs a rival! Here comes the Super Saiyan Dog Girl, Luka!
- - - - -

Amount Offered: Nothing lower than 5,000 Gold Coins, and depending on how much I like it, effort put into it, etc., all the way up to 60,000 Gold Coins! biggrin Of course, if you were to have the two square off against each other, I'd have no choice but to pay more... :3

Odds are that this request will be open for a looooooooong time, so don't be afraid to contact me and see if I want one! biggrin

wow that is just epic to read sure wish I could draw now --___-- well I'm off to practice now

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anime fan Rex
Crawford J Pegasus
I'm going to keep it nice and simple. Here's a form with what I want, and all the necessary references. :>

Drawing Type: Full Body, in Full Colour OR Lineart, Glowy/Golden Hair/Aura Only
- - - - -

Details
Hatsune Miku, but as a neko, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Appearance: Neko, Hatsune Miku, Super Saiyan
Pose: Powering Up!, or whatever you deem appropriate.

Paint a picture for yourself. There's Miku in her training uniform, her neko ears twitching in the wind and her tail idly flailing behind her. She cocks her elbows as she focuses her energy, her hairbands coming loose and her hair slowly rising into the air, a golden yellow glow surrounding her, tinting her, her hair filling with the golden energy as it becomes all spiky from the power welling up inside of her! The ground begins to give way from the sheer force being exerted on it, cracking and crumbling, small rocks and dust particles rising into the air! Parts of her outfit seemed to simply tear off and flutter around in the vortex of energy!

- - - - -

Drawing Type: Full Body, in Full Colour

Details
Megurine Luka, as an inu, and as a super saiyan biggrin Complete with glowy golden hair!
Appearance: Inu, Megurine Luka, Super Saiyan
Pose: Powering Up! or whatever you deem appropriate.

Simply because Miku needs a rival! Here comes the Super Saiyan Dog Girl, Luka!
- - - - -

Amount Offered: Nothing lower than 5,000 Gold Coins, and depending on how much I like it, effort put into it, etc., all the way up to 60,000 Gold Coins! biggrin Of course, if you were to have the two square off against each other, I'd have no choice but to pay more... :3

Odds are that this request will be open for a looooooooong time, so don't be afraid to contact me and see if I want one! biggrin

wow that is just epic to read sure wish I could draw now --___-- well I'm off to practice now

XD

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I really do love the DBZ drawing style. I think I will do this smile

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hymn of Needles
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I really do love the DBZ drawing style. I think I will do this smile

biggrin

Lonely Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash