Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

OK, here's the deal.

I have been a member of Gaia for literally forever. My old profile, KaiKlo, is deactive, but been here since prooobably around 2004. This account is from 2006. I've basically given up on Gaia, and I have a substantial amount of money in my coffers from some quest or another. I want to commission an artist or two, or three, to draw me some are. I want pristine, professional, artists who have polished products that don't look like they were done in MSPaint in 3 seconds. Experience is key, and willingness to work with my requests is appreciated. My request is actually really simple. I would love someone to sketch me up a drawing of one of my favorite characters in another game that I play, League of Legends. I have a source photo of the character, Brolaf, below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would like a couple of sketches of him, shirtless, and looking hot as a cross bun. Swimming suit, or maybe lifting weights, or just looking plain sexy is fine. Also, maybe one of him wearing a plaid shirt, some ripped jeans, and sans the helmet and axes. When you are drawing, feel free to use discretion on either of those items, as they are not dealbreakers for me. I would like these to be 300dpi (print resolution). Beyond that, I really don't have that many other stipulations. Get at me, and my money, and I'll be happy to comission you!
Breakdown of exactly
what I want:

I would like someone to draw me up some very nice, professional art of Brolaf for me to have, and to take some of my gold off my hands. I would like a couple of him shirtless, perhaps sans helm and axes, lifting weights, or in a swimming suit, just standing about being all sexy and muscular and such. I don't reject any tries, so please try, and I will let you know if I'm interested! I'm all about supporting the community!

How will I be paid for this?
Once you complete a rough sketch of a pose that's maybe just black and white, PM me a link, and I will let you know what I think. If I like it, I will choose to commission you, and give you an offer for price. I would then like some references of your previous artwork with a counter offer for the price, if you feel a counter offer is necessary. Then, I will give you 25% of the final agreed price to start working. When you are finished, or have a first draft, let me know, and I will let you know what I think, and then pay you the remaining 75%. I can also do a 50-50 if your references look great, or if you're downright fantastic, just pay up front. I will offer great recompense for great art, I'm just sayin'. So get at it!
Currently waiting on sketch:
-none-

Currently drawing draft:
-none-

Final stages:
Touch-of-sunshine

Paid so far:
-none-
*cuts ribbon*

Eloquent Conversationalist

Any chance you might consider an inexpensive RL commission? ;w;
Alice_Queen_of_Wonderland
Any chance you might consider an inexpensive RL commission? ;w;

gonk I would, but I'm a starving college student! All I have are Gaia golds! sad (((

Eloquent Conversationalist

A-all right. I understand. Good luck on your request. emo
Bump! Does no one want my monies? gonk
User Image
BUMP!

~EXPLOSIVE_CHEESECAKE
User Image

BUMP!

~EXPLOSIVE_CHEESECAKE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items