Welcome to Gaia! ::

ref1
ref2

I'd like this child drawn! She's 8, and her black eye patterns are very important. She's cheerful and friendly and she lives at the beach. Artistic liberty is alive and well, so draw whatever clothes you want. She likes pastels and watermelons. Beach/swimwear is great, but no bikinis (she's only 8...) tankinis are fine. smile

Artists I've received art from:

"tsubasa_mei" was unbelievably fast and got my beautiful art to me within a day. O.O; good gravy...
heart
"The Muffin Woman" popped into my old thread and gave me a lovely freebie. biggrin
heart
"Suzuya Juuzo" has very low prices and did a great waist-up for me.
heart
"MaomaoMomo" did a picture that was absolutely adorable, with vivid colors!
heart
"Kate Rody" is actually in the process of doing my picture, but her customer service is second to none, going so far as to not only draw me a free preview sketch, but when she was "delayed" (by my def. she's not late all...) she offered a refund AND to finish the picture for free. (which I certainly will not take, her art is fantastic and she needs her moneys) <- Do business with her...
"Mr Rabo" dropped in to leave me a very nice headshot freebie! Thanks a million!

I don't know how to insert and resize images, so I can't show you the results. XP

Shameless Toy

My shop

I wouldnt mind drawing her and you can see my samples in the shop of what style im doing right now
and you choose the price as long as its over 1 bil
rainbow-DINOdad
My shop

I wouldnt mind drawing her and you can see my samples in the shop of what style im doing right now

Your samples are all well done, but quite mature, so I'm not sure how well you'd do with a young child's proportions, do you have any younger samples?

Shameless Toy

Koimeteria
rainbow-DINOdad
My shop

Your samples are all well done, but quite mature, so I'm not sure how well you'd do with a young child's proportions, do you have any younger samples?

The only child Ive drawn was about 12 yrs old
but its here
User Image

Magic Supporter

Link to shop in sig, but you won't find any children there, either. People generally don't draw children.

However. If ~30bil is fine with you for a fullbody, I'll do a sketch. I'll show it to you and if you think it looks okay, THEN you can set up the trade and I'll add the colors.
only if you're up to rlc
rainbow-DINOdad
Koimeteria
rainbow-DINOdad
My shop

but its here
User Image

No thank you. Thanks for your time though. smile
okami_hu
Link to shop in sig, but you won't find any children there, either. People generally don't
draw children.

However. If ~30bil is fine with you for a fullbody, I'll do a sketch. I'll show it to you and if you think it looks okay, THEN you can set up the trade and I'll add the colors.

Your offer is exceedingly generous, but I'm not interested in that particular style. Thanks for your time!
Gantrik
only if you're up to rlc
I'm not interested in rlc, but you really ought to provide some examples and such instead of just a blunt six word sentence.

BirbsButt's Senpai

Hardcore Kitten

Koimeteria
Gantrik
only if you're up to rlc
I'm not interested in rlc, but you really ought to provide some examples and such instead of just a blunt six word sentence.

Yeah you're right but I have to set up my shop and my things once again and I wanted to start with rlc since I know how to draw kids. But alright.

Shameless Toy

Koimeteria
rainbow-DINOdad
Koimeteria
rainbow-DINOdad
My shop

but its here
User Image

No thank you. Thanks for your time though. smile

Okies and good luck
ChipperChef
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My ref

No thank you, but good luck!
Koimeteria

Hmmm... I think my chibis look more like children instead of traditional chibis... is this the style you are looking for?
The sample is 6 months old so my drawing improved a bit since then. Also, I can do more realistic proportions of the head and eyes to not make it look like a chibi 3nodding
KateRody
Koimeteria

Hmmm... I think my chibis look more like children instead of traditional chibis... is this the style you are looking for?
The sample is 6 months old so my drawing improved a bit since then. Also, I can do more realistic proportions of the head and eyes to not make it look like a chibi 3nodding

Well, kids do have big heads, that's what makes them so cute! What are your prices?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff