Welcome to Gaia! ::

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

Hey there!
Oh man, you have so many gorgeous OCs.
I swore I recognised Trucio and I realise now it's because I've drawn her before! I'm the artist to the chibi drawing credited to 'Enyoe', my deviantart! She's as gorgeous as always!
heart

I'd love to honestly draw any of them but If I had to pick I'm definitely leaning more towards Eloise, Trucio or this girl you have listed 3rd from last!
I love their designs a lot.

My portfolio
pricing
Summer Raaven
heart

Hi there! I’m interested and hope you’ll consider me for RLC. Samples below- if you’re interested, please PM me or note me on DA (see sig) since linking prices is disallowed. Thanks for your time!
Ink: [x][x][x][x][x]
Watercolor: [x][x]
Ahhhh. Your girls are so lovely. I'd love to draw any of them if any of my styles are to your liking.

Here's a link to my commission samples. I also offer quick sketches and pixel dolls (300 x 300 pixels) . So in case my art interests you, you may PM me for my e-mail or contact me via any of the sites on my signature as it's against the rules to link RLC prices and discuss it within the site.

Thanks for reading through this and I wish you luck in your search for art!

Hi there!! I'd love to draw all three of your OCs! They are absolutely gorgeous. At the moment I'm only taking RLCs as my bribe shop is full and I'm mostly focused on getting through the holiday season... Times are tough right now so if you would please consider me I would appreciate it!! You can see samples and pricing here!!

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Summer Raaven

I'd like to draw Blessita or Trucio.
If I draw Blessita I'd prefer drawing her with her jacket half zipped up-
you can still see her binded top from what I have in mind.
As for Trucio I'd like to draw the same flowers from her hair onto her dress.

my info / o /
samples / social media : twttr | tmblr | IG
[direct samples]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

commission information : rlc prices + more samples - be sure to read my Terms.
- I prefer discussing details via email.
- If not email, IG chat is an option (give me a heads up if you do).

estimated finish time : 2-3 weeks - may take longer dependent on complexity

Garbage Trash

Thank you to everyone who posted! I'll respond to each of you when I get a moment, i don't have the funds to pick you all, but I may be interested in something for the future! In the meantime I'm going to think things over.

People can still post, I haven't picked yet. heart

Blessed Star

aaa, what stunning ocs !! please consider me for rlc?

I'd be open to drawing any of them, but Eloise and Trucio particularly catch my eye ! * u *

Kindred of Hearts

33,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Hello! I am open for RLC, see here for samples and prices!

Send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Summer Raaven
User Image

Hi!

I can draw all of them if you'd like (and there's a discount for every 5th character) but since you asked us to pick, I'd like to draw Eloise and Filly. smile

NEWEST:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RLC PRICES HERE (including TOS in the HOW IT WORKS tab)

Newest Samples: x Xx X x X x X x X x
X
 User Image

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Super cute characters! I really like Trucio, Eloise, Nessie and Bertie!!
I'd love to draw one or a few of them haha! Also, the second character with the purple hair and black bows, is a real cutie if you'd like art of her haha!!

RLC right here!

Salty Shapeshifter

18,975 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Oooh, I’d love to draw Nessie, Trucio, Blessita, Bertie, or Eevaline! Consider me for RLC?
Here’s more samples of my work.

Let me know if you have any inquiries. Good luck, and thanks for checking in!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff