Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Trash

Hi! I'm finally setting up a request thread looking for art because I don't really have time to carouse the art threads themselves much anymore. I don't have a ton of characters, but I think I have a healthy variety of options!

Please post which character you'd like to draw and some samples, and I'll get back to you! I pretty much have unlimited funds.

Garbage Trash

Eloise
More samples if you click the image.

Tidbits about Eloise:
She's the daughter of a prominent Egyptian family, who would rather live a life of freedom and adventure then be confined to the expectations her parents set forth.
Sometimes I roleplay her as being my version of Missandae from Game of Thrones and have her fall in love and marry Grey Worm.

She technically has two outfits - the naked-ish one you see here, and the wrap you see in my toyhouse. I'm fine with you drawing either!
Her anklet is supposed to be silver, not gold like the rest of her outfit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trucio

Tidbits about Trucio:
She and her husband, Nevin (who can be found in some of the images I have in her toyhouse page) are extremely protective of each other.
They were lost souls who found their way in the world through helping each other, and then fell in love. This love saved both of them, and it's the one thing they both cling to.
She's wildly girly beyond her shy nature, and anything pink and purple with a splash of blue is game on.

She has a horn, ICly, but you do not need to draw it. It's entirely up to you!

You have artistic freedom with designing her dress, I don't have a set design, however, the one that is pictured here is my favorite.

Abattie

Tidbits about Attie:
Attie is my most special OC, having created her back in 2007 she is by far my oldest; her character has grown throughout the years so much that it's hard to put it into words.
She's really the only character I own where I'm going to ask you to draw her exactly as you see her in the images provided.

Garbage Trash

Nessie

Tidbits about Nessie:
She's my sea-monster OC; her tentacles can either be a part of her or just something she wears upon her legs for decoration, up to you!
She's sassy and sexy, always game for a round of fun with the boys, or girls, she doesn't care.
Nessie isn't afraid to break hearts and leave a trail of tears in her wake, so don't mess with her if you're not up for the fun.

She really only has 1 look at the moment, but I am open to artistic ideas!

Effie

Tidbits about Effie:
Haha! My crazy little alien girlie at long last <3 Don't expect a conversation to go anywhere with her, communication is not her strong suit.
The spikes don't hurt her, she was impaled as a child, and likes the way they look; in fact, she changes them routinely, hence the fresh blood.
Don't be fooled by that grin; she's certifiably insane. She will kill.

The cigarette is a must, so if you do not want to draw the cig, I ask that you don't draw her.

Filly

Tidbits about Filly:
Filly is named due to her mother naming all her children after baby animals. She's got a brother named Colt, and sisters named Fawn and Kitten.
She's a bit of a mystery, in that she dresses very elegant and feminine but her hair and her attitude is absolutely punk rock.
Another character I don't mind the outfit you choose to put her in! I do, however, ask that it be frilly. She style is girly af.

Garbage Trash

Bertie

Tidbits about Bertie:
They're agender - afab. Flatchested to begin with, but can wear a wrap if you choose.
THE MORE PAINT THE BETTER!!! I AM NOT KIDDING!
THE MORE FRECKLES THE BETTER!!! I AM NOT KIDDING!
Bertie lives in a make-believe world that they have created to escape the realities of the real world.
Starting to come back down to earth, but the fictional world is always where their heart will remain.

I will always up the price of art of them by 1t if you draw George, the ferret. (See super freckle pic)

Blessita

Tidbits about Blessita:
I have so few pieces of her! Please help me!! She's a favorite OC.
As far as her outfit is concerned, I know that it's my least creative LOL. She's my most normal, non-fictitious world-seeking character.
She's adventurous and tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty.

I ask that if you do draw her, her hair is supposed to be dark grey, not light (first pic in toyhouse is wrong); feel free to put it in the twisty pony or down.

Eevaline

Tidbits about Eevaline:
My Eevee inspired OC!

Please if you do draw her, the neck-fluff is supposed to be thick, like pictured below, not thin like in some others. You do have artistic freedom on the rest!

I got lazy and stopped here. More info to come.

Garbage Trash

Other OCs I Want Art of:
These guys will get their own stuff later, I just got lazy LOL.
Feel free to draw them anyway!
Let me know if you do want to draw them, I'll give you their full-sized image.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Garbage Trash

Tashai Belmont's Husbando

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I wouldn't mind drawing filly for you if you want to check it out.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/niko-s-temp-shop/t.107270172/

Garbage Trash

Niko Belmont
I wouldn't mind drawing filly for you if you want to check it out.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/niko-s-temp-shop/t.107270172/
Thanks for the post!! I'll definitely check it out <3
Summer Raaven

🇵​🇱​🇪​🇦​🇸​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​ 🇨​🇭​🇪​🇨​🇰​ 🇲​🇾​ 🇦​🇷​🇹​ 🇸​🇭​🇴​🇵​

heart

𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅

Garbage Trash

raybunnn
Summer Raaven

heart

I love it! Which character would you be interested in drawing? *waits to make a post*

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven
raybunnn
Summer Raaven

heart

I love it! Which character would you be interested in drawing? *waits to make a post*

I would love to draw "Trucio" <3 Please send me a PM on how much you are willing to pay and the details i must know heart

Garbage Trash

Garbage Trash

Garbage Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out