Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hello ^^~

I have an Utrom/Kraang OC, based on the 2012 TMNT Utrom.
Their name is Grum.
And I would really really love some art for them 4laugh
I'll have references and description of them in my second post.

What I currently offer:

- Platinum. I usually offer between 500k - 1 mill for finished & 50k - 300k for doodles/outlines.
    But I am fully flexible on the pricing. Just post your example/s and price. ^^

- Items. Check out my store for items I have available at the moment.
    I can't guarantee I can take the item off in time when I'm offline tho, but I will do it when I get online.

- RLC can be discussed through PM or if you have a RLC store.

- Art Trade.

Conditions

- I usually send the trade for art right after making an agreement and accept it after I receive the finished art.
    But if you have different conditions/feel stressed by an early trade, let me know and I'll hold on to the platinum/items on my mule in the meantime.

- I prefer to buy art here, but I can fill out your form in your store if you need it to keep track.

- It's a character I rp, and I always thought the Utrom/Kraang are hilarious. I'm maybe a weirdo for that, but I can assure you that this is not a fetish or anything the like.

- I'm looking for any kind of art of them, really. Cutesy, doodles, outlined/colored, I am very open.

- I am big about artist's freedom when it comes to the expression and pose of the character, but I happily suggest you expressions or activities if that helps drawing them.

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
References

Art

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[⚙️] Personal File

Name: Grum
Series: 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Fandom OC)
Species: Utrom
Place of Origin: Utrominon, Dimension X
Affiliation: Utrom Council, formerly Kraang Hive

[⚙️] History

All Utrom are gifted with great intelligence. Some decide to become engineers, others choose to be scientists. And while there are other professions to choose from, these are the two main fields they engage with. Grum decided to become an engineer and was quickly known to be one of the best Technodrome engineers across Utrominon.

Grum was one of many victims of Kraang Prime’s mind control and became a Kraang against their will. They were mostly on the main base, repairing Kraangdroids and Scout Ships. When Kraang Prime died and the mind control was severed, Grum was among the thousands of Kraang that converted back to being Utrom, but they still struggle with their past and a full-blown identity crisis.

Their past merged with Kraang Prime’s identity. Even though the connection was severed after Prime’s death, the memories vastly remained. They don’t know anymore who they once used to be as an individual. While most of the converted Kraang returned home to heal and reconcile with the Utrom, Grum went out to travel the endless space, seeking answers.

[⚙️] Personality

During their travels, Grum has faced the aftermath of many crimes the Kraang have commited in the past. They feel heavy guilt for having been a part of the hive and having contributed to all the sorrows, even though they were never in control of anything they did.

Grum doesn’t like talking about their past or their feelings and may appear a little standoffish at times. It is difficult for them to acknowledge that the Kraang’s deeds were not really their fault. They try to redeem themself by using their skills for good causes now and, hopefully, ease their plagued conscience someday.

Generally, Grum tries to get along with others, but their guilt-ridden mind still insists that they don’t deserve friends, let alone to be loved. Social interactions are not really their strong point either. They spent a lot of time in the science labs among other kraangified Utrom and barely interacted with other beings before. That often leads to awkward situations and wrong decisions when they get nervous.

They do have good intentions and try to do better than the Kraang did.
But there’s a lot they have to learn about other individuals and themself. Secretly, they have dreams they already used to have before becoming a Kraang. One of them is to run their own little Repair Shop someday.

More Info

Headcanons

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
quote me here heart

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
(I added Art Trade and the later possibility of RLC to the point of what I'm offering.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. You can also PM me.)
What a fun challenge!! I want to play around with the shapes and see if I can make something half decent before I make an offer (but I am eyeing something from the shop).

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Do you have any sort of pose or look you'd prefer done ?
It literally says you don't care if I'd just bothered to read that far sweatdrop
My bad

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
StrychnineEyes
What a fun challenge!! I want to play around with the shapes and see if I can make something half decent before I make an offer (but I am eyeing something from the shop).

Ohhh hey! I'm happy you consider testing my silly little grape ^3^
What are you eyeing, so that I can take it off the market for the time being?

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
SmittenRainbowKitten
Do you have any sort of pose or look you'd prefer done ?
It literally says you don't care if I'd just bothered to read that far sweatdrop
My bad

No worries =D
I can also make some suggestions if that helps a bit?

In their rp threads, Grum has turned out to have a rather grouchy edge so far (but they also had questionable first encounters I may add lmao).
They're fixing/building a lot of machines, but I know tech stuff is not everyone's forte.
Maybe they can be just resting and read something on their tablet after a day of work, or taking a Mutagen Bath (which is a neon-green substance)
Sakyr
StrychnineEyes

Would you be willing to trade I Am Berry Beary for this?

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
StrychnineEyes
Sakyr
StrychnineEyes

Sure!
Thank you for drawing them heart
Sakyr
StrychnineEyes
Sakyr
StrychnineEyes

Sure!
Thank you for drawing them heart

No prob! It was super fun!

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Booping before going to sleep
Sakyr

could i interest you in my kind of art? c:

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
by TheZigmis
Sakyr

could i interest you in my kind of art? c:

Oh sure =D
Can I do a Chibi Bribe for them for 800k plat+ tip?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff