Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Bloodsucker

So. This one's odd; I don't have a character profile or a reference. I've got a handful of descriptions of an NPC from an RP I'm running and I'd like some art for him. The rules are fairly simple and the reward's pretty damned decent. I've got a few other requests that dip into the same cash pool.

Current Funds: Over One Million.

Rules:
  • You will not quote the first three posts on this page.
  • You will not begin work until I've quoted you and fawned over your stuff.
  • You will post links to at least two recent examples of what you're offering.
  • You will describe for me what you intend to draw.
  • You will not be offended and troll my face off if it's not what I'm looking for.
  • You will state what price you wish to charge (within my budget) for your work. Be reasonable.

Process
  • If accepted (in the manner stated above) I will initiate a trade.
  • You will draw. You will send me a watermarked copy via PM.
  • I will complete the trade.
  • You will send me the real deal.
  • Profit.

-Primary Request-

Gamble, in a nutshell, is the antagonist for the main story arc. He's sidhe (fae) of the unseelie sort. I dress him in fine clothing, usually in rich and opulent colors and fabrics, but his garb is always ruined somehow. Usually tattered, threadbare or riddle with moth holes (and sometimes even live moths). He must be drawn with a top hat, waist coat and cane. His color scheme is never the same from one scene to the next so, have fun with it. I'll shamelessly call him handsome because, hey. Fae.

The following is the 'fan favorite' description from the RP thus far. One of the characters had come into possession of Gamble's hat. They set it aside, so, naturally, our good fae decided to 'happen' beneath it.
The Scene
Like something out of a fairy tale, the hat was raised to a proper height by a black-clad hand. A ragged mop of dull blond hair took shape beneath it and cast a dreary shadow over pale, violet eyes and a yellow toothed grin. His suit was the finest burgundy suede, complete with wine stained lapels, flaring coattails and scuffed shoes. Two little diamond cufflinks as large as dimes skittered down his sleeves to nestle at his wrists with exuberant sighs. They practically shimmered in delight as they snuggled into place. The gentleman flicked the brim of his dandy old hat and offered Gregory a sickening smile. The voice was the same, even if the rest of him had suddenly decided to spring for a new wardrobe and grow a decade younger. "I do forget how fragile you good men are! So fatalistic," he whispered in that lilting voice, shaking his head so sincerely.

Icy Immortal

-Secondary Request-

This one's about as tricky as Gamble. Corrahn wants someone to draw another of our 'antagonists.' Stravonis is an elven necromancer. He DOES NOT USUALLY HAVE A FACIAL EXPRESSION. When he does, it barely comes through as mild disdain. This is not to say that he should appear passive. The man is stern. He's strict, particular and- what's a good word? Let's go with sophisticated.

Click here to view Stravonis' profile. The current image is more or less what we're looking for in terms of facial features, and inspiration for his clothing. Elaborate robes are a must. The hair is entirely wrong though, as there is no black streak in his bangs. And he is not as slender as portrayed in the image. However, everything else was close enough that it has not yet been replaced.

HERE is the original full size of the image I have temporarily adopted. PLEASE remember that it is not entirely accurate.

That's where you come in. Corrahn is a pushy jerk who wants art done for the toon.

I'm willing to pool my gold and resources to help mitigate the cost of art. My funds are just about unlimited, however, I will need time to sell items before I have the pure most artists request.

Familiar Bloodsucker

-Tertiary Request(s)-

We need art for our were-lion alpha. We want him in his human form. The man's name is Mason Lee. He's been vaguely envisioned as tall, muscular, probably with a well groomed, neatly trimmed beard and some facial scars. Cowboy boots, a good work shirt, some jeans. He's an alpha lion so we'd like him to have a plenty of wild hair. Going on the fact that dark maned lions are usually more aggressive, we want him to have dark brown hair. Almost, but not quite black. Quote Xavior (the guy above me) to pester him for more details.

You may also tackle Nate or Teddy for significantly less loot. We're more interested in sketches or lineart of these characters than anything elaborate.

Familiar Bloodsucker

We are now officially open and ready to drown in silence.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
....why do I have the strange feeling.... of monitoring this thread for a while... don't know why.... :l

Familiar Bloodsucker

It's the hat, isn't it? Nobody can resist a top hat for very long.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
i did for a while

Familiar Bloodsucker

You clearly have superhuman self discipline.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
not really. I just have a short attention span.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Icy Immortal

Familiar Bloodsucker

Familiar Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff