1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Hi!
I'm Zoe.
I like to draw avatars 3nodding
I also like my avatar to be drawn!

That's why I've made this thread.
Like my art? Want to trade?
POST!

Please be nice, no begging for freebies, and please, PLEASE, be literate. I'd appreciate it if you could do without cursing too.

Anyway, yeah.

Examples of my ART!

OH! OH! I forgot sweatdrop

I don't do:
- Couples
- Crowded Avatars
- Furry's
- List might grow a bit sweatdrop

P.S. If you decide to draw me, could you please include Mr. Bat?
That's my only request when it comes to the drawing. He's my baby heart

Thank you!!
I'm currently working on....

1. Suna Murasaki sweatdrop

Haven't started yet = sweatdrop
Having trouble = stressed
Almost finished = ninja
Finished! = mrgreen
Finished Trades:

1. Coco Beware mrgreen
2. Flaming Cat mrgreen
3. Loyal Canine mrgreen
4. Yuki-the-Ice-Princess mrgreen
5. AmayaSoya13 mrgreen
6. Ice Opal mrgreen

~ All art drawn for me will be featured in my journal with credit to the artist! ~
.::~ Hewo ~::. mrgreen
I'll draw you! Also, I love your demand for literacy, it makes me feel good inside. Especially since I'm a spelling nazi.

Here's some examples of my art:

numero uno

numero dos
DJ! Yay! Thanks for stopping by =)

Coco: Oh my, your art is very pretty 3nodding And yes, spelling is a must. That was my favorite subject in school mrgreen I'd love to draw you! I can't guarantee it'll be all that great, but I will do my best I promise whee
Thank you very much! I'll get to work on yours right away, I should have it by tonight or tomrrow 3nodding

Oh, and you don't have to draw my Occulus Magica, my eyes are originally yellow I just like the scary eyes because they look cool sweatdrop
Same here =) Though mom's busy on the computer that has the scanner, so I'm betting more on tomorrow than tonight lol.
^^ Its no probs. Now i have somewhere else to hang out and chat xD
Coco: Oh I'm just noticing your comment about the eyes sweatdrop I'll try them out. If I can't get them right, I'll do normal eyes 3nodding But I will give them a try!

DJ: lol Yep. I have quite a few places that I frequent. It gets hard gonk But I always end up back at your place, or Cat's place lol. Now I have my own place cool
Oh by the "tomorrow or tonight" comment I posted, I meant I should have the art I finished for you tonight or tomorrow, I don't mind whenever I get mine
Don't worry Coco, I figured that biggrin I should still have yours by tomorrow night (I have work tomorrow morning- don't know when I'll get off).
c= Since everyone else always chats at the main shop its a good sign i'm not talking to myself at Rejoice. =3
lol! What do you mean everyone else always talks at the main shop? What's the main shop? Or do you mean the shop thread?

Btw, I'm pretty much finished with Coco's pictures. The eyes were not hard! I'm having trouble with the web shirt....Coco, would you mind a net shirt instead? I can do that!
Eight visitors have stopped by! Seven if you don't count myself XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces