Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bloodsucker

2+2=4
Hello! Would you consider my oc Yamitora?
User Image

Friendly Smoker

2+2=4

Consider her, please.

User Image

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello
Maybe my dragon girl?

User Image User Image User Image

Sugary Lightbringer

11,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
Maybe my phoenix here?
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ember/The Phoenix

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
2+2=4

Lovely pieces! Would my Esme be of interest to you? I hope your day is going well, and I hope you enjoy drawing! Thank you for making people happy.

Refsheet for Esme. I saw how pretty your art was and my heart skipped a beat! My fingers had a mind of their own and didn't let me notice the 2+2=4 required prompt~ ...Maybe nobody noticed I had to edit that in. sweatdrop

Cuddly Puppy

2+2=4

I hope my avi is cute enough. ><
User Image

Quotable Lunatic

maybe my avi?
Bleep Et

i imagined her trying to sell me a random potion enthusiastically xD

User Image
[/spoiler
cowhai

ty for the tip, it made me wanna clean it up more. might shade it in at some point

User Image
Lustrous Waffle
ty for the tip, it made me wanna clean it up more. might shade it in at some point

User Image

MY FREN! MY SENPAI! U DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT i tipped u because your work is truly incredible ; 7; <333333 SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYIING
i really dont deserve u at all truly thank u so much ; A;

i hope u feel better n dont want to throw up now ; 7; *big hugs thank u again this is sososo beautiful
both the sketch and clean up
; A: *cries in your arms
cowhai
Lustrous Waffle

User Image

MY FREN! MY SENPAI! U DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT i tipped u because your work is truly incredible ; 7; <333333 SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYIING
i really dont deserve u at all truly thank u so much ; A;

i hope u feel better n dont want to throw up now ; 7; *big hugs thank u again this is sososo beautiful
both the sketch and clean up
; A: *cries in your arms

its ok! i was drawn to it for some reason so i had the idea to color it up anywho ^^
glad you love it heart

and i have a pretty bad ear infection right now, its mostly the pain that i cant handle bc im a wimp, makes me nauseous xD; ill get better soon dw User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Wife

Get better soon emotion_bigheart

User ImageUser Image
Lustrous Waffle
cowhai
its ok! i was drawn to it for some reason so i had the idea to color it up anywho ^^
glad you love it heart

and i have a pretty bad ear infection right now, its mostly the pain that i cant handle bc im a wimp, makes me nauseous xD; ill get better soon dw User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg. AN EAR INFECTION? how did u get ur ear infection if u dont mind me asking?
but yo that sounds so painful and assuming there’s also hecka congestion and just uncomfortability. SO U AINT A WIMP PLS. yes i really hope ya feel better sooner !

i’m thankful that pee spoke to u 🥺 ah ! forgot to reply to ur comment on you /possibly/ shadin this beautiful work of art, someday, and to that i say—no pressure, no worries and only if she keeps speakin to ya ☺️❤️

Friendly Smoker

Lustrous Waffle

Quote:

i imagined her trying to sell me a random potion enthusiastically xD

haha! she most likely would lol i love it, tysm!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff