Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
α м в ι v α є и c є : αи αят яєqυєsт тняє∂
            ═══════════════ ► ▷ ▸

Welcome to Ambivalence!

This is just a temporary place to keep my refs until I get a new thread up. Please do not post here.
                However, I am still looking for art so if you are interested in drawing any of the characters below,
                please send me a comment or PM instead. Thank you.

Here, I am mainly looking for couple art of my OC Kazdiel and Chiaroscuro, a Gaia RIG character.
                However, if couple art is not your forte, I am looking for art of just Kazdiel as well.

Freebies are greatly appreciated, though this thread was mainly created to store information about my request. <3
                Not an artist? Feel free to hang around and chat with me if you're bored or looking for something to do. ^ o^

I am also willing to do art trades. Just check with me beforehand, please.
                If you're interested in completing another form of trade with me (e.g. gold) please send me a PM or comment instead since this is in the freebie forum.

◂ ◁ ◄ ═══════════════___

He doesn't know the meaning of the word ambivalence.
SDPlus #309 Chiaroscuro

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
c н α я α c т є я s
          ═══════════════ ► ▷ ▸

* Click images for full size

User Image
                Name: Kazdiel (Kaz)
                Race: Demon
                Physical Build: Lean, shorter than Chiaroscuro
                References: Reference Sheet, Human Form
                Personality: Sadistic, sarcastic, extremely laid-back, mischievous, short attention-span, somewhat volatile, basically resembles a psychopath
                Background Information: Kazdiel is a demon that feeds upon a person's soul in exchange for his servitude. He especially likes the souls belonging to those who can create things such as artists and writers.
                His friendship with Chiaroscuro is somewhat of a paradox because Chiaroscuro wishes to inspire those Kazdiel wants to consume.
                He has an older sister named Serranade, and she is the only one he takes orders from. He is almost always seen with a mischievous grin on his face.
                He is near-sighted, but in his demon form, his eyesight greatly improves. He also tends to favor the use of his claws rather than a sword when in his demon form.

Important Notes: He should have two ring piercings above his LEFT eyebrow, his SHOES should look resemble the ones specifically pointed out in the ref sheet, his TAIL should not have a bow on it (suppose to be spade-shaped) and is only seen in his demon form, his EARS are pointed like elf ears, WINGS may be drawn as two large wings or six individual ones like shown in the reference
                Optional Items: Glasses, Wings, Sword

User Image
                Name: Chiaroscuro
                Origins: Double Rainbow RIG (July 2011)
                "Race": Artistic spiritual muse
                Original Artist: Fayren Pickpocket
                Related Items: User Image User Image
                Other Information: Since Chiaroscuro belongs to Gaia and is not my own originally created character, his personality and other characteristics are up the interpretation of whoever is drawing him.
                The butterflies in his hair and the raven are also optional.

Relationship: I consider Kazdiel and Chiaroscuro to be best friends, not romantic partners. Though, I'm not opposed to how other people would view the two.

Suggested Poses: Chiaroscuro taking Kazdiel's glasses and wearing them, Chiaroscuro teasing Kazdiel, Kazdiel annoying Chiaroscuro, Kazdiel with a mini sized Chiaroscuro (either picking on him or having Chiaroscuro stand on his head/palm)

Of course, I'd love to see your personal interpretations of the the two as well. <3

Have any other questions? Feel free to ask! ^ o^

◂ ◁ ◄ ═══════════════ User Image

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
s ρ є c ι α _ я є q υ є s т s
          ═══════════════ ► ▷ ▸

◂ ◁ ◄ ═══════════════ User Image

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
ɢ α є я ץ
          ═══════════════ ► ▷ ▸

Art by:
                Head Crow » elementcrystal » reonin12 » xD a m n e d » Kaito Koizumi » Absolut Angel » xD a m n e d » sublime m a s s a c r e

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Adderly » Salsa Shark VI » Ichitoko » Ramence »

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Art by Me:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

◂ ◁ ◄ ═══════════════___

You’re visited by Chiaroscuro, the Muse of Black and White.
As he leaves behind his gift, you feel inspired to paint stark and beautiful images...

— Double Rainbow RIG Description

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
c σ и т є s т s _&_ є v є и т s
            ═══════════════ ► ▷ ▸

There will be a page 100 freebie opportunity.

More information will be added later

◂ ◁ ◄ ═══════════════___User Image

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
я є s є я v є

User Image

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder