a Servant 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 9 ]
a Mercenary 0.063492063492063 6.3% [ 12 ]
a Beast 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 36 ]
There's no me 0.12698412698413 12.7% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 189 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1737 1738 1739 > >> >>> »|

Demonic Raider

User Image

Hiatus of your host was too long. Or so she thinks. Now she is back and is going to revive this place a bit (hopefully). We will still attempt to request art. But you are all welcome to also stay here, chat, drink mead, oggle wenches, find crew members for your upcoming quests and tell us a story of your last succeessful (or not) adventure. And your host... well, she is... let the song tell the story.

Your tavern has some outstanding history behind it. Let me tell it you while you sip on your mead.

Metal Reign, the most successful Gaia guild devoted to metal, got their Calendar for its 3rd anniversary. You can check it out at the bottom. The winning champion was Black Cherry Milkshake, who in addition to the certificate signed by Her Majesty My Hollow, received a chest of gold worth over 500K as a tip for her outstanding efforts.

We have the calendar, we want more arts though. And one of the captains has already been portrayed too. Hence, if you’re an artist, if you draw avatars – you still may provide us with some nice art. We request avi art here and now!

Announcements

We are officially re-opening!

And your arts are solicited. See below for more details.

Our general, MRCalendar, is in search for a village to pillage (aka will accept donations to the cause). The current worth of gold is ridiculous, you know.

Demonic Raider

THE MEMBER OF NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2014

User Image

For the months of November-December 2014 we are requesting arts for Digital Malevolence.

The tender form:
[size=24][color=crimson][b]I'LL BANG MY HEAD WITH Y'ALL![/color][/size][/b]

And simply post your entry smile .
Due to the fact that we'd need bilions of gold now, we're not able to offer much more than a smile of your tavern host... well, not until we pillage a couple of rich villages.
If you're willing to show us such a village, contact the general - MRCalendar.

Entries:
Why won't you be the first one?

Previous portrayed MR member - Gravechylde:

User Image
art by: carrionface

Demonic Raider

METAL REIGN BAND OF THE WEEK
and other metal bubbles

This week Metal Reign recommends Amon Amarth.

Metal freebie give away!
From time to time we may find (or carry away from the pillaged village) an artist to draw someone's avi. That is if we can run into such a fine person as Marclyn. If you're willing to provide a freebie for our guests - you're welcome to!

Freebies won in the past
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: Nigthmare Loreliux - thank you, Marclyn heart
One: aka_vashy13 - thank you, Marclyn heart
Six Score and Ten Oblations to a Malefic Avatar: Lost Melfanian - Mel selected her OC to be drawn
666 Voices Inside - Eri Crimson - by Marclyn | And once more by Marclyn!
Seven Days to the Wolves - DamnablyDelicious - thanks, Marclyn!
Room 9-2-9 - Thunder beth - thanks, Marclyn!

Freebie eligibility: a person can win a freebie if they are either a regular thread visitor, a bumper who helped the thread keep its position among top listed threads, a guild member or if they are otherwise connected to this thread (kacisko is the only judge of the person's connection to the thread). In case the 'winner' is not eligible to get the freebie, the freebie will be awarded to another person of the hostess' choice (usually this is going to be another person posting on the pointed page).
Basically speaking: no hit and runs.

Demonic Raider

THE RULES

Yes
- drawing Metal Reign members!
- drawing freebies for the thread regulars
- posting, bumping and otherwise having fun inside this thread
- willing to learn more about metal – ask questions in the thread, we will try to answer them
- following Gaia TOS

No
- not completing the commissioned piece of art within a month from the time of commissioning
- pming thread moderators with issues other than submission of arts – other message may simply get ignored
- being an evil a** willing to hurt other people – that translates to ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING
- disrespecting any type of music (metal is obviously better than any other music, but for each their own)
- showing no respect to our Queen, My Hollow – this will be punished with beheading, and maybe even pillaging your village
- addressing the owner of this thread as kac - unless you really think I'm a hangover to you, in which case you will soon lose your head so it doesn't hurt you anymore - refer to me as Kas

The Grand Jury
kacisko - chairwoman
Zanaphine
Mondo Pain

Demonic Raider

THE CALENDAR

March: My Hollow
User Image

art by: Lost Melfanian

April: Damninate
User Image

May: Horbat
User Image

June: Gorrific
User Image

art by: Sadie-musician

July: lotusvoid
User Image

August: Elektrakosh
User Image

September: Metal Valkyrie
User Image

October: Sairin_barista85
User Image

November: Dark_Mana
User Image

December: kacisko
User Image

art by: Black Cherry Milkshake

January: [Opheliac]
User Image

February: Madame Catastrophe
User Image

Demonic Raider

FAQ

Q: WTH is Metal Reign?
A: In short – the most successful Gaia guild devoted to metal music, fans, culture and communities.

Q: Can I join Metal Reign?
A: Of course you can! As long as you’re a metal freak wink .

Q: I want to make the Metal Reign Calendar art. Do I have to be a metal freak to do so?
A: Hell no! Metal reigns this world, but enough is enough. We do not care if you listen to metal or Chopin, if you do a salsa dance or headbang, if your idol is Mathias Nygård or Britney Spears. We care if you do amazing arts.

Q: How the Metal Reign girls want to look like in my arts?
A: Do you even need to ask? They want to look hot! They want to look strong! They want to look as if they ruled this world and could achieve anything! Remember – these girls are not cute, they are fierce wink .

Q: How the Metal Reign boys want to look like in my arts?
A: They are brutals. Brutal wild men. You figure.

Q: What style and form do you want the art in?
A: The choice is yours. It doesn’t matter if it’s a head, bust or fullbody shot. It even doesn’t matter if it’s color or black and white. What matters is if it’s good art and if we like it.

Q: Is it allowed for an artist to draw (and submit) multiple pictures of the member of the month?
A: Yes! Hell - it's even encouraged! We want tons of lo...err.. submissions wink

Q: Can I design a mascot and a style for this thread?
A: Yes!

Demonic Raider

Demonic Raider

WE SUPPORT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Raider

THE MEGA ART REQUEST THREAD: THE METAL REIGN CALENDAR

The thread is open - everyone's welcome!

Demonic Raider

Any artists out there?

Demonic Raider

ninja

Voidling Shapeshifter

*pokes thread*

Is it allowed for an artist to draw (and submit) multiple pictures of the girl of the month?

Demonic Raider

Mel: yes, definately yes. In the end - only one may be selected, but if you want to submit say five entries for the same month - you're definately allowed to. Hell - it's even encouraged to do so!

That sounds like a good item for FAQ. Thanks Mel wink .

Voidling Shapeshifter

I'd thought it would be a useful question. :]

*is already plotting some picture ideas*
*hopes my muse will oblige them* >>

Demonic Raider

Lovely! Good luck, Mel!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas