Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

- ✧ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✧ -

Hi there, and welcome to my art request thread!
I hope you like what you see and are interested in drawing for me.

If you have any questions, ask away!
Most of the art was purchased from artists on deviantArt.
You can find credit for art at the bottom of each post.
On that note, I did my own banners and layout, please don't use it!

Gif by hep-hap@dA

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

I'm mcrying and I like art
Actually I love it, I'm something of an artist myself.
Sadly, art gets expensive, so I figured, freebies request, aww ye.

I'm really looking for art of my 'main' ship.
I have loads of OCs i'm seeking work of too, and even a few avatars.
(If that's your thing.)

Each character has a small bio under their spoiler tags.
There's a lot more to them though so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

OneTwoThreeFourFive

About Cellophane Revenge
User Image

Hair color: She's a natural dirty blonde but dyes it a dark violet.
Eye color: Her eyes are a dull blue but more vibrant in the light.
Skin color: Mostly a light shade of tan, tends to burn on her nose, chin and shoulders
Personality: She tends to be cold, callus and snarky and bitchy. She's a bit more than stuck up to most others, the rare exception being Party Poison. She's as dumb as a rock though, and has very little common sense, it's a mix that makes other's avoid her. In addition to being flat out illiterate, she tends to be closed minded about anything she'd unfamiliar with. However, when she does let someone get to know her, she softens and really tries to be an ally in any way she can.

About Party Poison
User ImageUser Image
Hair color: Brown, maintained vibrant red, roots peek through.
Eye color: Hazel, more towards brown than green.
Skin color: Tan, burns on forearms and face.
Personality: Leader of his team, and known as the leader of the rebellion. Known to be cocky and good with the ladies. He's a hard working practical planner who likes to know what he's getting into and plan a counter attack before they strike. Keeps his feet firmly planted in times of stress and knows how to talk his way out of tough situations. Though he keeps up a tough front, he is effected by all of the horror's he has seen and tends to blame himself when things get messy. Very much a perfectionist, has a desire to protect Revenge due to the 'innocence' he sees in her.

Story Information
Party Poison is a canon character from TThe True Lives of the Fabulous killjoys. A comic book by Gerard way, My Chemical Romance's last album had loose ties to work through their videos. Video 1 && Video 2. For the longest time there was a delay on the comic, and all I had to work with were these videos, because of this my story line for them differs from that of the comic.

The story takes place in California 2019, more information of the ins and outs of the location can be found [********]. I would copy paste it, but it's quite long. Most of my version of the story takes place before the 2019 events, such as the videos, from about 2015-2016. By my count, there was an apocalypse in 2012, the fires lasted about two years, and Better Living rose to power by 2014. Again, this is my own take on the entire thing.

tl;dr- Post Apocalyptic scenario, a group of rebels fighting against a company who gives bills that numb emotion. Takes place in the California desert, life is full of radiation, feral animals, graffiti and dirt.

Relationship information
After seeing so many kids and teens die from the fires and while zone running because they him doing it. Poison was feeling so much despair to find someone who didn't understand, the wars, the fighting and all of the hatred was a blessing. They were such opposites that they developed a relationship, Revenge helping Poison lighten up, and Poison keeping Revenge down to earth.

Not to say she didn't drive him mad, because she is so ditzy and spacey, it took him nearly six times of explaining the killjoy fight to her for her to process it. Because she can't fight she became his weak link, he stopped running to slack off with her which drove the others nuts and overall just made her a parasite.

But she tried her best to commit to Poison, not running around and trying to stop abusing drugs, which caused major withdraws and he came close to leaving her over it, but they seem to bring out softer sides in each other which made them compatible.

tl;dr - The two balance each other out and make each other grow. Both sacrificed things they thought they needed to satisfy the other, and found out life was easier.

Art by Shermandinger, LieutenantDeath, bulgolgi, NadzEscapade, Myself, Gerard Way, and xsafety-pinnedx

These are the only two I insist are drawn together c:
So, please keep them that way <3

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

FrankeJamesJennaQuinTapioca

Franke

Eye color: Violet
Hair color: Violet with Black ends
Skin color: Peach
Personality: Very hyper, gets excited easily about any good news. Always looking on the bright side and tries to give everything a positive spin. He gets in ranty moods quite easily, where it becomes difficult to shut him up. He'll space out quite frequently and just let his mouth keep going, afterward he will honestly have no idea what he said just moments before.

James

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Light brown, ends of hair are a slightly darker brown
Skin color: Dark tan, shoulders and cheeks are freckled.
Personality: Easy going, very relaxed under stress. Always has a kind word for others, but gets hurt when people pity him. Self confident in who he is as a person, and isn't afraid to stand up for himself in that right. He had an old soul and tries to give the best advice possible, usually is the best shoulder to cry on.

Jenna

Eye color: Hazel, closer to brown
Hair color: Violet leading to pink ends, some blue highlights throughout.
Skin color: Peach
Personality: Slightly cocky, thinks she's on the forefront of fashion. Tends to speak down to other's when it comes to something she knows about. Can be slightly pushy, but will back off if challenged or outwitted. She will admit she's wrong when cornered and isn't afraid to apologize for her mistakes. Flaky as a friend, tends to move around in social circles to try and get herself ahead. Very concerned about how others think of her.

Quin

Eye color: Hetrochromatic, left is pink, right is mint.
Hair color: Black with pink, blonde and mint highlights.
Skin color: Medium tan.
Personality: Quiet, tends to keep opinions to himself. Has a love of sweet foods and enjoys trying new things. Open minded to most situations, tends to be something of a wall flower so a lot of people misinterpret him as snobby or mean. **His species is a Star Eater, they are a closed species owned by Bejja from da, more information can be found here.

Tapioca

Eye color: Hetrochromatic, Left is yellow, right is pink.
Hair color: Pink with blue highlights (think cotton candy colors)
Skin color: Pale, rosy cheeks.
Bio: A star Eater come to earth to try out the different cultures and study the human race, Tapioca found a love of the new foods and people to meet. Soon he surrounded himself with female friends who treated him like a doll, dyeing his hair and dressing him in cutesy clothing, he was happy to gain the attention of so many earth females and he honestly enjoyed the exotic clothing. When time came for him to find a job, he found one in a tasting facility for a candy store, he prefers raspberry and strawberry flavors, but is more than willing to try anything once. His least favorite flavor is grape and least favorite color is lime green. Occasionally he looks into finding a mate and settling down, however he enjoys the attention from his new found friends too much. **His species is a Star Eater, they are a closed species owned by Bejja from da, more information can be found here.

Art by: gexi, sockjuice, bejja/guppie-adopts

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

I know some people prefer avatars to OCs
So I decided to put up a couple of my favorite avatars to request art of too.
I also have a dressing room thread where you can make me avis, but that's a WIP c:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

**You can leave off things like companions and backgrounds, I really don't mind c: I just appreciate anyone who'd wanna draw my avis.

Samefag's Partner

Beloved Informer

18,850 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

none yet sad

Samefag's Partner