Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Duck

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aeternam Ponders:

I have two OCs that I would like to be drawn, Aeternam and NamNam. Thanks to anyone that chooses to draw them! I tend to give nice tippus.

User Image

Aeternam Background

Aeternam was abandoned as a child in the forest. However, Mother Nature took pity on her and granted her various gifts. Those gifts include, growing plants instantaneously, healing abilities, talking to animals, shape shifting into a fox, and the ability to magically shield those she loves. She has no destructive powers because it is not in her nature to destroy, but to grow and heal the things around her. She grew up in the den of a fox family because she could easily shift into that form. However, whenever she enters human form she keeps her fox ears and tail. When Aeternam was 16 years old her fox family allowed her to live in human form in a cottage in the woods. It is there where she nursed her now husband (DL) back to health after he had been injured in battle. He is quite the opposite of her and has powers of destruction. He is also much more serious and has a slightly evil and vengeful side. After the two got married they became the owners of a tavern in town. Every once in a while Aeternam goes back to the forest and enjoys life as a fox running freely through the forest.
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 160lbs
Age 23
Hair color: Pink
Eye color: Green
Body type: She is quite curvaceous and has large thighs and large breasts.
Outfits:
-When on quests with her husband she is seen wearing an angelic camisole and wielding a staff of protection.
-When she is working at the tavern she tends to wear an apron, bonnet, and a corseted dress which shows off her nice cleavage. It also comes in handy when dealing with male customers.
Personality: Curious, loves nature, caring, gentle, cute, has a sense of humor but sometimes it takes her a while to understand jokes, she can also me a bit mischievous (but only in a fun-loving way)
Hobbies: Taking care of stray animals, cooking, gardening, snuggling with her husband
References:
X O X O X O X

User Image

NamNam Background

NamNam is a playful 5 year old girl whose goal in life is to become a dancing bear (the ones who wear the tutus) at the circus. Ever since she went to the circus in her bear suit when she was 3 she has never been seen without it on. Her mom doesn't have the heart to tell her that she can't be one of the bears and she even had to go out and buy multiple bear suits so that they can be washed. Her mom also enrolled her in ballet and at every recital her instructor must add in a part suitable for a dancing bear. Sometimes NamNam even thinks she is a bear. Her friend Celestine who is ringmaster at the circus sometimes lets her perform with the bears and the crowd is always delighted to see her.
Height: 3'6"
Weight: 43lbs
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Green
Outfits: NamNam is never seen without her bear suit on. She is usually carrying her blankie and either her bunny or teddy. On special occasions and in dance class she wears a tutu over her bear suit.
Personality: Excitable, super cute, likes to dance and play, enjoys receiving attention, is generally nice and "plays well with others", doesn't mind sharing, likes to help others when she can. She can get grumpy sometimes though. Usually when she is sleepy, hungry, too hot, or too cold. She doesn't like to get up in the morning and usually just talks in grunts and whines until she has taken her shower and gotten dressed.
Hobbies: Dancing, helping her mom cook, watching cartoons, helping out at the circus
References:
X

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

Art received for Aeternam:

Art received for NamNam:

Wakuse
marshmallow stars
Silent Sympathy

User Image
Aeternam Wants Artz *bribes you with Dr.Pepper*
Avatar Request Thread || OC Request Thread

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

Good luck bump. c:

Fashionable Duck

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aeternam Ponders:

Thanks!

User Image

Fashionable Duck

Invisible Giver

Bump for NamNam.

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

Thankies! I finally wrote out my OC.
OOh I like your new avi!

User Image

Invisible Giver

n 3n
Thank you.
If I have time later today, I'll give your OC a try.

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

I might draw one of yours too...sometime this weekend maybe.
You have quite a list to choose from LOL!

I finally got a deviant art account. http://ladyaeternam.deviantart.com/

User Image

Invisible Giver

Awesome!!
Now I can DA stalk you xD
I need to update mine.

And those aren't even half of my OCs. There are a lot more.

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

My goodness I don't know how you can keep track of them all. It is like having multiple personality disorder LOLz!

You have an account? Link me!

User Image

Invisible Giver

n 3n
I have a notebook dedicated to my OCs, lol.
DA
I haven't updated in a while.
And I might hop off soon it's almost 6am.

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

OOh I love War and Oblivion. Pretty!
You are also a poet?

I write poetry sometimes. I had took creative writing in college and I loved the poetry section...short stories were hard for me.
I didn't know you could submit poetry on devaintart too..I will have to submit some of mine.

It is getting pretty late here too! (4:37am)

User Image

Invisible Giver

n 3n
Thanks.

Yeah, I'm a writer, but I'm also a baker and I hope to become an artist as well, lol.
2 hour difference...Mid west?

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam Ponders:

I like baking too! But it seems I am better at cooking meals rather than baking. I lose patience rolling out dough and dividing into cookies and whatnot.

We are way too much alike sometimes.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items