Be safe and stay away from other people! 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 980 981 982 983 ... 984 985 986 > »|

Original Character

Dropped by to say hi!
And to also say keep up the good work.
♥️

Manly Man-Lover

Rawfie is feeling pretty good, health wise after getting her 2nd shot. I woke up tired but I had taken a 5 hour nap and I'm feeling fine. (other than a bruise like feeling in my arm. )

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
Chie
Sassmaster Host
Chie
I just want to say I love your avatar. There are so many new items since the last time I was here I'm a bit overwhelmed. XD;;

Aw, thank you so much! Goodness, how long have you been gone? o3o

Hmm... good question. Over a decade for sure. XD

Oh wow, lol, yeah, that's a while! Well welcome back!

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sassmaster Host
Chie
Sassmaster Host
Chie
I just want to say I love your avatar. There are so many new items since the last time I was here I'm a bit overwhelmed. XD;;

Aw, thank you so much! Goodness, how long have you been gone? o3o

Hmm... good question. Over a decade for sure. XD

Oh wow, lol, yeah, that's a while! Well welcome back!
Thanks! I used to be really active on Gaia but it seems like most of my friends haven't been here since around the time I left. I always hung around the art forums so this is where I've been poking around. razz

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Chie
Thanks! I used to be really active on Gaia but it seems like most of my friends haven't been here since around the time I left. I always hung around the art forums so this is where I've been poking around. razz

The Art Freebies section has been my home for years now. It's a nice little sub community, I feel. A lot quieter than it used to be, though!

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sassmaster Host
Chie

The Art Freebies section has been my home for years now. It's a nice little sub community, I feel. A lot quieter than it used to be, though!
I was in the freebies and the breedables a lot, used to help friends bump their auctions and whatnot. That was SUCH a long time ago now. I miss the Artist Battle Royal... I'm still subscribed to the ancient threads lol

Original Character

How is everyone doin'?

Manly Man-Lover

Elektrakosh
How is everyone doin'?
Good! Just got my last covid shot on Monday and my brother got his today.

How have you been?

Original Character

rawfie
Elektrakosh
How is everyone doin'?

How have you been?

Well I hope you and your brother get over any effects that it may gave on you later today or tomorrow.

I'm a-okay thanks. Just roaming the internet for inspiration.

Manly Man-Lover

Elektrakosh
rawfie
Elektrakosh
How is everyone doin'?

How have you been?

Well I hope you and your brother get over any effects that it may gave on you later today or tomorrow.

I didn't have any; other than waking up groggy but I napped for five hours later that day. I hope my brother doesn't get any bad symptoms, it hit him two days after his first shot.

Thinking of drawing or something?

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Chie

I think I'm still subbed to some threads that haven't been touched in years, but I'm not sure any of them are quite as old as I'm gathering yours are!

I'm not familiar with the Artist Battle Royale, but See You Latte Cafe (aka this thread) puts on a 100 Days of Art challenge each year. We just wrapped it up fairly recently; this was the first year I made pulled off 100 pieces in the 100 days! biggrin

Original Character

rawfie
Elektrakosh
rawfie
Elektrakosh
How is everyone doin'?

How have you been?

I didn't have any; other than waking up groggy but I napped for five hours later that day. I hope my brother doesn't get any bad symptoms, it hit him two days after his first shot.

Thinking of drawing or something?

Here's to hoping the symptoms are mild!
I usually get symptoms the very next day. I'll be getting my second jab sometime in July.

I'm wanting to draw and maybe write however the mojo and inspiration is lacking.
Trapped creativity is a PITA

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sassmaster Host
I'm not familiar with the Artist Battle Royale, but See You Latte Cafe (aka this thread) puts on a 100 Days of Art challenge each year. We just wrapped it up fairly recently; this was the first year I made pulled off 100 pieces in the 100 days! biggrin
Nice! Congrats on finishing! 4laugh

It was a lot of fun. The first one was just a bunch of friends drawing ourselves killing each other in interesting ways. My weapon of choice the first time was a maul I called Darth Maul. I used silly straws another time. Good memories. I haven't drawn anything in a looong long time and I was never good good. I do better painting stuff like on walls and doing more crafty things like working on my dollhouse and making miniatures for it.

Manly Man-Lover

Elektrakosh

I usually get symptoms the very next day. I'll be getting my second jab sometime in July.

I'm wanting to draw and maybe write however the mojo and inspiration is lacking.
Awesome!

I feel you, I wanna write more in a story but I always have trouble putting the words together. I know what happens next but I can't find the the words to write it.

Original Character

rawfie
Elektrakosh

Awesome!

I feel you, I wanna write more in a story but I always have trouble putting the words together. I know what happens next but I can't find the the words to write it.
Creativity constipation. That's what I call it.
Here's to hoping the writing block buggers off!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff