Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

o wo; . . .
I'm only gonna do one, two, or MAYBE three.
Just FYI: I like cute girly avatars. I do not do massive clutter, scary masks/faces, or weird hair like fros and baldies and stuff.
<----- Example. Though I probably won't animate or color yours. [Samples of Freebies I did recently]

User Image
Also, consider checking out the auction I'm in? There's a lot to be gotten from myself and five other people~ heart Plus, some of us (myself included) are offering freebies in that thread either by bids, or just at random/whoever we like ;D! So come chat with us! heart
DrDraw mai OC? Love your art so cute! refer
Hays ;
consider me ?
( :
Wahh, your chibis are so adorable. D; <3

*throws out her jillions of options orz*

I-I dunno if you're considering OCs, but if you are, possibly one from here, please? (Preferably Nacht, but art of any one of them is loved ;u; )

Or if you don't like any of those OCs, then maybe one from here? (they have avatar references as well as art)

Or if you don't draw OCs/don't like any one of the previous ones, one of these various avatars?

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

arts for the alice? ((pasties optional))

oh and if i posted too soon tell me i'll delete it

Big Bad Doggo's Husband

Aww, your style is too cute! Hmm... my avi is not really girly so I'm gonna submit another one of mine, just in case I am lucky enough to get picked:

User Image
User Image

o wo; . . .
Hi, everyone!

@Lutearina: LOL, I knew I heard the name "Nacht" before... I did a freebie for you a lonnnng time ago on my main account (Tricky Apple)

@Alice: Naw, I didn't have anything else to say besides what I said owo;

Feral Kitten

adorable c:

Wheezing Smoker

Aww your art is so cute!
Sadly I'm not one for girly avies so I dont think I stand much of a chance.
NO WAY. Oh yes, oh yes, I remember that name! 8D It wasn't that long ago, was it? o3o I always remember artists' usernames, lolol. <3 It was just a couple months, right? xDD~

//remembered someone from a couple years ago the other day hurhur >> <<

SO WELL THEN. I'll just hang out and chiiiill with you, don't draw me anything since you already have, pffft. <3 I'm always embarrassed when I ask people for art if they've already drawn something for me and are on another account ahaha. 8///D;;

Your art is adorable. I would say consider me but...I'm not sure if this is too un-cute haha.

Regardless if I am picked or not, cute avi and art. :3

So how is everyone doing?

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
twoona
@Alice: Naw, I didn't have anything else to say besides what I said owo;

okie doki ^_^ you like my sexy avi?
» Draw me please whee

Here's my ref: