Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Thank you all for hanging out with us! Hope to see you all at the next reverse :)

See you later this year! 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
just gimme poll gold ;p 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 468 469 470 > >> >>> »|

Backwoods Phantom

*starts snapping pics for drawing* <3
coldheartedangel

I think we almost have it sorted. I blame Zelo.
rofl xd

-drako

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
whoops submitted the wrong post

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Reverse M-dmas
^_^ *hands cookies*

-drako
**Munches on the cookies** emotion_omnomnom

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Sundri
^_____^ Doing great this year actually, thanks. Just busy as a hive of bees in summer, with crazy life being crazy. How about you??

That's good. smile I've been great. I got to go home for Thanksgiving last week, so I just got back to Texas yesterday. Vacations are never long enough, though. emo

Reverse M-dmas
pandilicious
Yall are definitely more on top of this than we are. o:

Is it like last year where we give yall multiple ones to choose from?
well, I have to be xd my sis is getting married dec, so wanted to have it all nice and organized to make sure can still do it right ;p and sure, you can give a few favorites (5 or under, please ^_^ )

-drako

Ahh well that definitely explains it! xD

And thanks! heart

Backwoods Phantom

pandilicious

That's good. smile I've been great. I got to go home for Thanksgiving last week, so I just got back to Texas yesterday. Vacations are never long enough, though. emo

Ooo, especially when they are to places you really love to be. *nods* Most of my vacations end up needing vacations in order to recover from themselves. *lolz* But I also have 3 other people to organize/drag around and that gets hectic.

Did you at least have a lovely holiday?

Fashionable Hoarder

surprised I can't believe this is set up already!

I need to get a Christmas avatar going now xD

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Sundri
pandilicious

Ooo, especially when they are to places you really love to be. *nods* Most of my vacations end up needing vacations in order to recover from themselves. *lolz* But I also have 3 other people to organize/drag around and that gets hectic.

Did you at least have a lovely holiday?

I rarely go on real vacations. Most of my work vacation is spent going home since I only get to go a couple of times a year. I had a great time. I got to see my family and friends, so I did pretty much all I had wanted to do this trip. Now I need to work out if I can fly home after my sister has her baby around New Year's since I'm spending Christmas with the boyfriend this year. xD

Inquisitive Bibliophile

*rolls in like a bit of undead tumbleweed*

Hallo. =3 I'll be slow with arts to start with as I have three RL commissions I must finish before my commissioners devour my soul. emotion_awesome But I'll be lurking. Looking for awesome things to put on my "must draw this nao!" list.

Professional Genius

Wheee~ emotion_awesome
-gets avatar pics-
Razumi Yazura
Reverse M-dmas
^_^ *hands cookies*

-drako
**Munches on the cookies** emotion_omnomnom
xd ^_^ *hands more*

pandilicious
lol, yup xd hence the mule and whatnot ;p sundri's been drafted to help ^_~

tiranaki
we're quick and sneaky like that xd and dun worry, we put in the avi code that changes when you do, so once you change you'll be golden ;p

StrawberryZ0mbie
*snuggles* sounds great, and oooh, gratz on the rl ones!!! <33333

-drakokatze

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

omg emotion_kirakira

Any of these would be amazing 4laugh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you! emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Here's some avatars. I'll be back in a moment. Going to clean the house before my sister comes home from school.

User Image User Image User Image

Ah...crap...too much red and those are from my contest...need wintery ones...uh....
User Image

My current avatar works too.

Backwoods Phantom

pandilicious
I rarely go on real vacations. Most of my work vacation is spent going home since I only get to go a couple of times a year. I had a great time. I got to see my family and friends, so I did pretty much all I had wanted to do this trip. Now I need to work out if I can fly home after my sister has her baby around New Year's since I'm spending Christmas with the boyfriend this year. xD

We take one maybe once a year (Renaissance Fair! Huzzah!), but with all the costuming and planning it takes half the year just to get ready. whee then the other half of the year to recover enough to start planning the next one.

& Ooo, congrats to your sister on the baby! <3 & Christmas sounds like it will be nice then.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

starzXnight
omg emotion_kirakira

Any of these would be amazing 4laugh

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

thank you! emotion_kirakira

Tra la la la.

*puts that first one on her 'Must draw' list* emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff