Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

User Image

Just recently I've made this avatar and now I've decided since I finished my quest for the Casual Autumn item, I was going to start questing for something else! Hence why I'm posting here, I'm requesting art of my current avatar for my newest quest. I think it would be really awesome to get some art, and I am so thankful to anyone who did, and does decide to draw my avatar.

Here's the avatar and link to the items via tektek! (I like Gaia's actual layering, tektek makes the sweater and hood look weird... also, my face is called Greenleaf the Naturalist, tektek hasn't added it to it's database yet.)
        User Image

I will be posting all art I receive in my journal with the name of the artist who made it, just a heads up! ^^
        Also, another heads up, I don't exactly have any more gold; after getting Casual Autumn, so I may not tip! I still appreciate all art I get, and I am very sorry if I can't afford a tip. If I do tip however, it's not going to be very much, I do apologize! ;A;

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

Art received so far~

By Breezeblocks
        User Image

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

gaia_star Bump

Beloved Shounen

Beloved Shounen

Beloved Shounen

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

Yaoi Buddy

Hey buddy! : D

Beloved Shounen

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

gaia_star Bump

Beloved Shounen

Teterra
Yaoi Buddy

Hey buddy! : D

waddup tet

lol hay i got some moar artsuuuu

User Image

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

Yaoi Buddy

Nothing much, tired to draw something today but just couldn't... then sat around watching YouTube videos pffff.

Oh man, that's adorable! *A*

Beloved Shounen

Teterra
Yaoi Buddy

Nothing much, tired to draw something today but just couldn't... then sat around watching YouTube videos pffff.

Oh man, that's adorable! *A*

its so bright and colorfull and if i reply late im watching animuu

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

Yaoi Buddy

Okay, I'll be bumping from time to time and may try to play a game or stream something if I feel up to it. :U

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

gaia_star Bump

Yaoi Buddy's Partner

Hitched Senshi

gaia_star Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers