Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Daxen-star

fsadflkjsdfh AHHHH I LOVE HOW YOU DREW NIKKO ///// TT he came out so nice in your style fhsadkljfdsf THE POSE IS SO GOOD TOO //// TYSM!!! TT!!! would you like a TH code?

Yuracye

emotion_bigheart

fgksdjfgdf as u can guess... i am... home... wheezes

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Dangerous Treasure

Roi-chan

Bahahaha, it's alright! I used to do the same thing when I had the gaia app on my phone. Now I just don't have the time to reply. rip me.

You have a nice bunch of OCs this time again too! I love reading about them on TH. * U*

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Yuracye

fhksjhsdf I HATE WHEN I FORGET TO REPLY TO PPL.. I ALWAYS FEEL BAD FHLSDKJFDF i swear i'm not doing it on purpose, i just forget... TT;; i have many tabs/windows/browsers open ahaha

AHHH TY TY AKU /// hlfkjsf i still need to edit a bunch of them with proper profiles TT;;; AND NOW RIEKA CONVINCED ME TO START A NEW STORY, //SHAKES FIST AND SIGHS,

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Anxious Trash

Roi-chan
Daxen-star

fsadflkjsdfh AHHHH I LOVE HOW YOU DREW NIKKO ///// TT he came out so nice in your style fhsadkljfdsf THE POSE IS SO GOOD TOO //// TYSM!!! TT!!! would you like a TH code?

I'm glad you liked it. I don't really have any ocs so I don't need a code, thanks though.

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Dangerous Treasure

Roi-chan

fhksjhsdf I HATE WHEN I FORGET TO REPLY TO PPL.. I ALWAYS FEEL BAD FHLSDKJFDF i swear i'm not doing it on purpose, i just forget... TT;; i have many tabs/windows/browsers open ahaha

AHHH TY TY AKU /// hlfkjsf i still need to edit a bunch of them with proper profiles TT;;; AND NOW RIEKA CONVINCED ME TO START A NEW STORY, //SHAKES FIST AND SIGHS,

Omg, fak. I do too. I feel like they think I'm ignoring them, when I'm just an idiot. orzorz.
I'm usually just multi-tasking or read it and then tell myself I'm going to respond later and then never do. Fak.

ahhhomgomg, of course!
THERE'S JUST SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. Whenever I start a story, it always seems like a new one pops up before I know it. Ahhaaa.

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Yuracye

ksdfshf YES then im like is it rude or condescending if i answer very late?? esp after i KNOW they saw me replying/tweeting/posting?!?! LIKE IM SO SORRY... PLZ...

AHHH I'M TRYING TO KEEP ME AND RIEKA FROM MAKING 29 STORIES EVERY YEAR, we did good! i think we're on our second?? new story this year?? i've been very attached to these kids (the ones i'm tryna get art of!)!! * g* but i think we exhausted ourselves from it, so time to try to design new oneessss

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas