Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rietan's Prince

Egg

art shops is very slow and i can't find any open or styles i really, really want. TT!! so here i am. looking for art of the following ocs!

if you have an art shop that's open, feel free to link it here, i'm looking to buy art (non rlc)
art trades unavailable until september, gomen ne

toyhou.se gallery

esp looking for art of any of these:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if ur a big trooper and RLY bored, nikko has a boyfriend (whose profile is only half done, so most of the text isn't his, lol). and petra is falling for this man that her best friend calls greasy, lol. his horns are filed down most of the story tho.

those are the ones i want most, but here's ocs i'm always looking for art of and this is just all the ocs i have uploaded so far, all of which i'd be delighted to fill with more art, ahaha.

Rietan's Prince

Egg

normally i offer freebies in my req threads, but i have a pwyw shop open. feel free to post charas there, since idc too much about whatever you pay haha

pwyw shop

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Rietan's Prince

Egg

yum_shrimp

Visiting Shapeshifter

14,150 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I hope i didnt butcher the lad too badly ; ; --
User Image
heart bump heart

Cute babies, i might try to draw one of them if i get the time to. ;w; <3

Hungry Otaku

11,875 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roi-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roi-chan

cute ocs! here you go
User Image

Rietan's Prince

Egg

Horned Nuisance

* g* ahhhhhh!! he came out so handsome and manly, i love it!! A-AND A FULLBODY, TOO, GHH/// thank you!

^^ would you like a TH code?

Nezu Muika

;;;; aahhh thank you!! they are my pride and joy right now, fhklsjdfh!!

PlasticStarEaterX

* g* ahhh holly!!! she's so cute and adorable in your style, thank you!! you captured her fuwa fuwa hair so nicely, too! would you like a TH code?

klowott

TT!! thank you! i love these ocs! anD I LOVE YOUR PIECE, AHHH /// petra looks so refined and beautiful fsdhljkfsdf //WEEPS IN MY HANDS!! TT!!!! //// I'M IN LOVE!! thank you so much! ; o; would you like a TH code?

QUICK NOTE @ EVERYBODY: i'm going to be away at a con starting tomorrow and i don't get back til next week, so i won't get any codes out until then! TT;; if you see me online, i'm prolly just bumping and then running off!

Visiting Shapeshifter

14,150 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Roi-chan
Horned Nuisance

* g* ahhhhhh!! he came out so handsome and manly, i love it!! A-AND A FULLBODY, TOO, GHH/// thank you!

^^ would you like a TH code?

Nezu Muika

;;;; aahhh thank you!! they are my pride and joy right now, fhklsjdfh!!

PlasticStarEaterX

* g* ahhh holly!!! she's so cute and adorable in your style, thank you!! you captured her fuwa fuwa hair so nicely, too! would you like a TH code?

klowott

TT!! thank you! i love these ocs! anD I LOVE YOUR PIECE, AHHH /// petra looks so refined and beautiful fsdhljkfsdf //WEEPS IN MY HANDS!! TT!!!! //// I'M IN LOVE!! thank you so much! ; o; would you like a TH code?

QUICK NOTE @ EVERYBODY: i'm going to be away at a con starting tomorrow and i don't get back til next week, so i won't get any codes out until then! TT;; if you see me online, i'm prolly just bumping and then running off!

Yes pls (i desperately need to organize my ocs...hh;;; )

Hungry Otaku

11,875 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Roi-chan

hehe no im good actually yes sweatdrop yum_puddi honestly i wanted to draw all of them so maybe i might come back and do another emotion_yatta but i hope u enjoy urself at the con.!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff