Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Starbucks, how may I serve you?

Frappecino, please! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 30 ]
Refresher :3 0.1140350877193 11.4% [ 13 ]
Iced Coffee ( =w= ) 0.20175438596491 20.2% [ 23 ]
Anything hot, and frothy :D 0.17543859649123 17.5% [ 20 ]
Meow! 0.24561403508772 24.6% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 > >>

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Introduction│Guide │Artists │Affiliates│Memorabilia│

» W e l c o m e 歓迎 ;

to Seri's and Yoru's manor ( an art freebie hangout! ) Inviolable Sparkle, please enjoy your stay.

» S t o r y ;

To get to the manor, we have to hike the forests, up the hills to the very top-looking back we see the coast, the deep blue sapphire ocean. What is that sparkling radiance that glows ahead? The moon, the stars, or the fairies? Finally, we reach the topside of this mysterious manor, where humans, spirits, or apparitions come to stay.
Here we go over the bridge where the koi pond lays under, and pass the sakura blossom trees that envelope the entrance-you enter the front terrace where the entrance is. So this is the manor, where Yoru and Seri tend to their master's services?The manor, is vibrant filled with many apparitions, and activities. One of them being a charity for fellow dreamers, and nightmares whom stop for a visit-perhaps to capture their picture, and receive a lovely portrait of themselves. What makes the manor so inviolable? Because its the dwellers of its territory never cease their sparkle-for, they will always "Keep shining bright!". So, come one, or come all-make your stay, and let us unite.

Inspiration of our old hangout: Magical Lair

» B u l l e t i n B o a r d ;

Star ☆ Message: This is not farewell, read below!
12/4/23 ; I am active again, and will work on opening a solo art charity! Stay tuned.
12/31/20 ; It was a nice good run when we first opened!
We got busy, and I don't have a computer.

In the meanwhile, this thread will be archived as a memory and for my reference in case I wish to recycle my layout for future openings. Thank you for visiting!

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
User Image
Before your travel to the manor of Inviolable Sparkle, please read this guidebook

» R u l e s ;

► Follow Gaia's t.o.s
► be Respectful to one another.
► do not ask for art. See our F. a . Q in how to obtain art.
► Want to become affiliates? Pm, Seri.
► Do not quote front posts.
► Save your received art to your own image host please.
► do not feed the koi fish candy ( O u O );
► Roleplay is loved, but not required. Exercise your inner OC / Muse, and have fun!
► Free drinks yum_coldone & sushi yum_tamago while you stay.
► All guests, that become regulars become honorary Sparklers.

» F . a . Q ;

1. ) Q: How do I get an art freebie?
A: Naturally, this is in fact an art charity and hangout;so, if you are a regular you qualify for a freebie. Tips, on doing just that:
Chat with us, or Roleplay-anything to keep the vibe going, we are essentially an anything goes hangout. In addition, once you are all settled in, we will ask you for your art request page so we can go to for references. Everyone has a chance to receive a gift, just give us time.
2. ) Q: What kind of hangout is this?
A: There are no limitations, keep it decent though. Whether, you'd like to talk about your interests, hobbies, or even be interpersonal ( need support, vent, deep convos ). We do not tolerate any unpleasant behavior such as art bashing, bullying, and so on forth. This is a place where we support one another through each and owns individuality as well as their art growth. We welcome all sorts of apparitions, and spirits.
3. ) Q: Are you recruiting moderators, or artists?
A: Yes we are! We are looking for more artists that want to grow with us, by putting their skills out there! Essentially, the artists are mods! We do not want our guests to work heart their job is to relax, and have fun!
4. ) Q: What is the art status of my art freebie?
A: We encourage everyone to be patient, and respectable to the artists lifestyle ( work + personal time ). We shall PM or QUOTE you with finished art.
5. ) Q: I love your art, I would like to TIP, can I?
A: We are a non-profit art charity we do not require tip, but we will gladly take it as a donation for our contributions-but to make clear, it isn't required.
6. ) Q: How did Inviolable Sparkle originate?
A: We were originally the "Magical Lair Hideaway" long ago, that offered free art, and companionship. As the years went by, the thread faded due to everyone growing with their education, or work pursuits-it happens, as we evolve, such is life. But we are inviolable-a spark/sparkle that never dulls, or fade. We wish to offer and share our passions for art, its growth, and companionship. We remember where we started, and we know the journey-What do you say traveler? Fancy, a stay at our manor? You are certainly welcome.
7. ) Q: If I want to make a specific request, can I? A.k.a Commissions.
A: Yes, you can. Just PM the artist or see if they linked an art page in their introductory art post specifically for that.
8. ) Q: Can I participate in Events for prizes?
A: YES. Anyone can, even if your new to the thread, but please be mindful: no bumping! There are no exchanges, or substitutions in prizes. You may opt to decline prize, to give to the next person in the tier ( next poster ). Events are merely a thank you for participating in our charity, and home.

» S t a f f ;

❈ Owners ❈
» Founder & Owners of Inviolable Dreams.
► SeriDreams
► Xxx - H i m e - xxX

❈ Artists ❈
» Artists that contribute to our fellow dwellers in the court.
► SeriDreams
► Xxx - H i m e - xxX
► Recruiting!!!
► Recruiting!!!

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
User Image

» M a s t e r ;

User Image
Name:
Seri
Bio:
I absolutely have a passion for drawing! I am a self-taught artist, and I strive to improve as I go. Art is an outlet for me, it is like delicious dark salted caramel chocolate;and, this charity helps me contribute to those who share the same passion. I am a business administration graduate, and I love team building so much. I am very easy to talk to, and very spirited about things I enjoy-meow!
Seri, the muse:
She is like an alterego, a muse for everything I do as far as my creative side goes. I created her as my "inner self" my more bold side. As far as her character goes, she is a winter wolf, that is valiant, and witty-also... that likes to brawl if you let her.

Mediums
-Procreate for the ipad pro as of now.

Display
User Image
Art page

Tipsy Elocutionist

8,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

» M a s t e r ;

User Image
Name:
Xxx - H i m e - xxX

Bio:
Art is pretty much everything to me. I've been drawing since I was roughly 11-years-old, starting off self taught and eventually going to college. I have a bachelor's in fine arts, and while I don't have a full-time job in my field, I've discovered I like freelance and chill drawing more. I do work 40+ hours every week, and while I try to keep up with my projects, there are times when I might take some extra time. I ask for patience when the going is slow.

For those of you who have a specific art request, feel free to PM me with what you have in mind.
I can't guarantee that I will always be able to do it, but I will always listen.

Yoru, the muse:
One could say that Yoru is like my more perverse masculine side in physical form, but he is also very different from me at times. He is a bisexual, perverse, flirtatious playboy of a dark elf, and truly has eyes for only one. He prefers a punk-goth type style, but is also quite casual. Oh, but don't touch is hair. He will bite.

Mediums
I mainly use PhotoShop CS5 and Corel Painter 11. Usually I add color, but there are times when I like to leave a piece as a sketch. Refer to my full gallery below for sketch samples.
I will draw Gaia avatars, and sometimes and OC if I like the character enough. Let me know which you'd prefer.

Samples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Gallery
[ DeviantArt ]

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
User Image

» D r e a m e r s & N i g h t m a r e s ;

» Here, is a showcase directory of our fellow artists that joined our cause, please welcome them with utmost sincerity.
ShineBright

Benevolent Phantom

Introduction│Artists │Guide │Affiliates│Memorabilia│

User Image
User Image
Support us or Become partners

» O u r C o n t a c t ;
Button banner
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/t.102728827/][img]http://i.imgur.com/lpcTe99.gif[/img][/url]

Affy banner ( by Blooming a banner shop )
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/nviolable-parkle-art-charity/t.102728827/][img]http://i.imgur.com/g5iW0Ie.gif[/img][/url]

» O u r P a r t n e r s ;
User Image
User Image

The Trin's Corner
| Kilos Ataraxia |

Benevolent Phantom

Introduction│Artists │Guide │Affiliates │Memorabilia
User Image
User Image
the Sparklers event center. You have stumbled across the dormitory of events, and the sparklers requests.

» E v e n t s ;
》 Page 100 , first post, gets full customization art freebie from Seri!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff