Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

This is for my spirit challenge for a challenge known as the 100 day challenge, link below.

User Image

I have 4 slots open,
I will be doing busts of male OCs,
I figure since it’s my specialty I’d make a thread exclusive to that.

Slots:
1. stxrbeans_
2. Lunesra
3. Kjux
4. Kanzein

*will pretty this up later.

Sugary Lightbringer

11,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
This boy <3

User Image
User Image
I’ve got some boys! Maybe one of them~?
Tadashi Fujioka- [Quirk: Zombie]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk:
Zombie: The Zombie Quirk allows Tadashi to take control of a corpse within his general vicinity, by touching the top of the head of any corpse. This allows the user to bring them "to life" for a short period of time with complete control. The fresher the corpse he touches, the longer he may keep control. However, if separated to a certain distance away from the bodies or if his concentration is broken, control will be lost and the corpse will return to its previous state. Only able to control 3 corpses at a time, the control weakens with anymore added to his focus, and the longer under his control, his body will suffer as his limbs will begin to show signs of rotting. Depending on how fresh the body and how strong his control, he may use the deceased's quirk for a short time as well. Though once he loses control of a corpse, he cannot regain control of the same corpse twice, resulting in finding a new one.

Personality: Tadashi is a complete psychopath. He's 5’11, lean and slightly muscular with dark brown hair and pale green eyes. He’s in his early 30’s and he used to be a doctor before he fully became a villain. He uses a knife to do his killing, mainly by throat slitting, and to him killing people is like picking daisies. Because of his quirk, he has several patches of rotten flesh scattered over his body. Most are unseen except for a small patch in the crook of his neck. He is also missing his left pinky finger; it started to rot after overusing his quirk and so he chopped it off.

Bean Watanabe- [Quirk: Bunny]
(Shipped with Yui Kagami)
His eye color is red!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Bean is Bani’s older brother, he as well has the bunny quirk but all it gave him was his ears and running speed. He had no interest in hero work and so he pursued his dream of opening up a cafe. He loves making treats and drinks for his customers and is always wearing a smile. He’s a soft and gentle boy and is not afraid to break clothing gender roles so he’s sometimes seen wearing dresses and skirts. Despite his soft appearance, if a customer is causing a ruckus or someone is picking on his loved ones, he can change his persona and be very intimidating. He also gets many female admirers but, unfortunately for them, he’s very very gay and in a loving relationship with Yui Kagami.
References for Yui
User ImageUser Image

Viper- [Quirk: Snake]
(Shipped with Dabi heart )
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk:
Snake: Viper has the upper half of a human and the lower half of a snake. Similar to the all snakes, he has a heat-sensing organ between his eyes and this helps him locate hidden victims as his regular eyesight is not the best; he has a pair of glasses but he only wears them when he is at home and relaxing. He has a forked tongue that he uses to smells odor particles that are in the air along with retractable fangs that hold a powerful venom that is able to kill a person within one hour. As time starts to pass the victim of his bite will begin to experience side effects that gradually get worse as more time passes (blurred vision, dizziness, tingling digits and limbs that grow numb, and trouble breathing due to swollen airways). Though his venom is powerful, the more he loses at a time the less powerful it becomes and it begins to take a toll on his energy levels and physical body. Similar to all reptiles, he is cold blooded and so his body is more drastically affected by the changes of the current weather; he needs to keep his body temperature within a certain range in order to function optimally. For example, when it is too cold he regularly wears a large jacket with insulated heat pads to keep him at a steady temperature and if it is too hot he needs to be able to keep his temperature stable as to not overheat; which if done can cause organ/brain damage and even death.

Personality: At first glance, Viper is rash and condescending but once you get past the thick layer of scales he’s loyal and caring. He will fight for those close to him and keep them safe at all costs. (Bonus) He never planned to fall in love with Dabi. All he was supposed to be was a way to blow off some steam but after their first couple of nights together they both realized their feelings for each other.
Would one of my four boys interest you?
☆♡☆♡
♡☆♡☆
☆♡☆♡
♡☆♡☆

Galactic Inquisitor

I have some male OCs, which you can see here!
Please consider drawing a bust for one of them n un

xiuyin's Husbando

ik you said oc but still gonna give a try emotion_facepalm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Huaweii's Fav

please consider one of my fellas here! thankyu yum_puddi

Yuji:
User Image
He gets angry far too easily. He's violent, rude and basically a complete jerk. He cares about his brothers though! Doesn't get along very well with the Tiger, the Bull and the Monkey. Or anyone, for that matter.

Kayeki:
User Image
Yuji's wiser, smarter and less violent older brother. He's elegant and graceful.

bull boy:
User Image
He's very brazen, stubborn and proud! Usually only becomes violent when provoked, but automatically goes into battle mode the second Yuji, the Tiger and the Monkey come into his line of sight. He is the Year of the Ox.

Silas:
User Image

Blanche:
User Image

Lucian:
User ImageUser Image
Please follow the first reference for more accurate design! He has other outfits too. He also wears a monocle over his eyepatch for no apparent reason. He owns a castle and is being targeted by every demon, angel and hybrid for reasons nobody actually knows. The ones working at his castle (Silas, Blanche, Miriam, masked boy and his guards) manage to protect him somehow.

unnamed knight:
User Image
He has long hair and his eyes are grey! His outfit should be black and gold.

snarky science man:
User ImageUser Image
He always looks as if he's making fun of you.

Asrael:
User Image User ImageUser Image
He comes off as weak and wimpish, due to constantly looking as if he's on the verge of tears, but is actually very powerful and is one of the main guards to Lucian.

Nye:
User Image User Image

unnamed perpetually bored boy:
User ImageUser Image
Loves shiny things and is kinda stupid. He and his younger brother work for the orange haired crazy lady pirate woman.

dragon berserker:
User Image
Berserkers are born without wings, so he gets kind of edgy if someone asks where his wings are. Apart from that, he's rather stoic and a “lone wolf”, but enjoys company every now and again.

fiery dragon boy:
User Image
He's very red! Personality-wise, just think BNHA Kirishima with a sprinkle of Bakugo in there I guess?

these guys:

Lettuce
User Image
Boogie
User Image
Morose
User Image
Akira
User Image

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Freaque! ^_^ I hope you have fun on the challenge. ^_~

Maybe one of these boys? LOL
https://sta.sh/223qgamoljby

*sobs* I'm an artist and my request doesn't get to count! XD

Fluffy Pumpkin

hey there! if you're still looking for options, perhaps one of the boys below could interest you? either way, good luck with the challenge! <3

Unnamed
An extremely timid person, he spends most of his time hiding behind his scarf or hands.
He can be a real sweetheart with a prankster streak once he begins to open up to someone.
And he adores any and all ice cream.
User Image

Adriel ( belongs to a friend )
He's generally happy-go-lucky and energetic
User Image
art ref. Please leave out the monocle if you choose him!

Noob

ohhh o: consider elliot?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outfits:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

part-time unifrom (works at a cafe/bakery)
if you want more options, i have these:

Arthion "Arty" Norvyre, Nature Elf
User Image
User Image
User Image

Masi, the Cat Boy
User Image

Monty, the Clown
User Image
User Image

good luck on the challenge!

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
oh, so this is a yearly thing you guys do o:
maybe one of them?
Ylain, stopped aging at 28. Demigod race with white wings.
A Sorcerer An Alchemist.
He has pale skin, eye color is blue. User Image
Hur color User Image

The hair color is a little greyer than the color in this art.
User Image
User Image

Personality: Responsible, usually modest, pleasant. Can be stubborn, and can become cold in a moment's notice, especially in arguments.

Backstory (can skip): Ylain used to be a pretty good sorcerer, but all of the carnage he's seen over the years of fighting in a seemingly endless stalemate of a war, ended up making him resign. Since then, he's become an alchemist, making potions and other beneficial things to sell, as a means to get by. He's a lot happier now, even if there are people who hold his resignation, and his family, by extension, in contempt.

Hairstyle refs (For different hair angles)

User Image

Full outfit
Please color the coat dark blue, instead of black!
Things to be ignored: Glasses
Optional: The small shoulderguard, outfit details.
User Image

User Image

Name: Kenzios
Ascension age/race: 23, demigod.
Class: Templar - Known for withstanding the most damage. Their weapon is a Greatsword. Capable of lassoing enemies with chains of aether.

Personality: Outwardly confident. Friendly and protective. A playful troll. Keeps up with current events. May joke around in serious times.
Under the mask: A bit of unconfidence. Hurt/spite from family issues.

Likes: HQ armor and weapons. Gossip. Attention and praise. The beach. Chocolate sundaes.
Dislikes: Decisions. A certain family member. Colder weather. Height jokes at the wrong times.

Misc: Hums to himself sometimes. Thinks his cooking is bomb - it actually is, more often than not.

Design notes: Tan skin. User Image Apple green eyes. Dark brown hair.

Optional: His eyepatch and headband can be left out. The covered eye is safe and sound. There isn't a tattoo under his covered eye.
He doesn't have to be in armor. Some type of shirt, or no shirt, is fine.
He has generic white wings, for now.

More art:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Thank you all for your requests I will be going through them when I get home from work in an hour or so.

Katal's Prince

Rare

Consider my Levi's or my two avatars!
눈﹃눈 Good luck Freaque!

User Image

Eloquent Lover

Seek to be worth knowing...
-Stalkstalkstalk- >w>

Draw me like one of your french boys~ emotion_kirakira
User Image User Image User Image

...rather than be well known.

Quick Reply