Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oh cute!
id love one of this avatar emotion_kirakira

Friendly Gaian

Your art is amazing. Would love one! Would be this one in photo. No background needed. heart

User Image

II Earl Grey II's Darling

STD Coated Slut
Is this the place to post?
yeps

Friend

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Person of Interest 200
❄❄❄
Maybe one of mine?

Valentines day avi
User Image

Main avi
User Image
❄❄❄

Mika9889's Compadre

Omnipresent Egg

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
good luck with the challenge! would you consider any of these ocs ? or anyone in my toyhouse ?

faramund [ aot oc ] - he/it - a mysterious titan shifter
a young man who spent many weeks in the forest, faramund does his best not to concern himself with external affairs. however, a need to know the truth of who he is has called him out of his shell . . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

calypso "the baron" avarie - they/plant - an undead horticulturalist
when people meet the one who calls themself "the baron", they're often put-off by their skeletal appearance. however , this is all a guise for a genuinely kind demeanor and a love for plant life. however, what is at the root of the baron's origins ?

phoebe yusufzai - she/her - totally not an alien
an alien girl who's chosen to reside in east london, phoebe just wants to get ahead in the fashion industry. however, will she be able to make a name of herself in a world that doesn't accept her for who she truly is ?

delacruix - they/them - the human embodiment of karma and retribution
with a swift swing of their axe, the cold and calloused delacruix is a judge of the multiverse. however, even they have their slip-ups -- and their temper has gotten the better of them many a time . . .
Xin chào and cám ơn~!

I have a titillating owl sona , a fierce kunoichi cat sona, and a cute dragon sona. Feel free to do solo or pair or group them if you allow it.

https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/gallery/80736208/sona-references

Here are specific references if desired: https://toyhou.se/Wizzy/characters

Personality: Kari is fierce, Esme is titillating, and Kubu is shy.

If you allow, you can go as far as NSFW, otherwise keep it safe.

Feel free to humanize/feralize/etc them if you prefer it more than anthro. Descriptions are found within their posts. Preferably submit the art on DeviantArt, but you can do anywhere I can be linked to! ^w^

Do awesome and I will post your work on my dA page (if allowed) and leave some nice commentary on it! Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for your time in advance~! Excited to see your concoctions~ ✨

If you post it on social media, please use my Linktree : https://linktr.ee/pikachuroxart Or use "Characters by Wizard-Emeraldheart (DeviantArt)" in your post.

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Your samples are adorable, omg those EYES!!! 💕💕💕 Would any of my babies here interest you? emotion_bigheart

Eriza Kuroba - Project K OC;; HOMRA/Red Clansman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
With and Without her coat
User Image
User Image
Has this symbol tattooed on her chest over her heart
User Image
Fire Powers Activate
User ImageUser Image

Shipped with the Red King, Mikoto Suoh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cadhan - Dragon, Owner of the Café Tír na nÓg
-Owns a very fancy café that is his pride and joy.
-As a dragon, his hoard is unique and expensive coffee beans and tea/coffee sets.
-Only ever brews the best coffee and in the best of ways
-Wants his customers to always have the best of whatever they want to order.
-He always smells like freshly brewed coffee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vega - Incubus, Secretary at Faustus Inc.
Little about him;;
-Despite looking grumpy/serious most of the time, he likes to tease and joke around, and he is very confident in himself and his appearance (at least he appears to be), and is a flirt by nature that no one is safe from.
-He playfully flirts with everyone in the office if he feels they find him attractive (because he respects boundaries and consent), not that anyone seems to mind or have an issue with it. 
-One could mistake him for being lazy with the way he conducts himself, but he takes care of his work and almost seems to be a perfectionist, taking a good deal of pride of making sure a job is done right. "In all aspects", as he likes to put it.
-He's surprisingly keen and open to helping others should they need it, taking it seriously if it's serious, even if he can sometimes be a bit too blunt
But many times its just an excuse other employees use to be close to/speak to him/get to flirt with him/among other things
-Fun fact; He's a walking euphemism and pun machine towards the things in his demonic type nature, so be careful of what you say.
User ImageUser Image

Ere Mitsugu - Kingdom Hearts AU OC
User Image
Her Keyblade and Friendship Bracelet
User ImageUser Image

I'll offer up these ladies!
Maddy- [FNAF Security Breach OC]
Maddy works in the daycare with Sun and Moon. She loves kids and has a major soft spot for them. She loves letting kids draw on her and she’ll get her favorite ones tattooed, she can also play the acoustic guitar and sings for the kids to help them sleep or just to entertain them!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Karter- [FNAF Security Breach OC]
Karter works in Bonnie Bowl. She’s very sarcastic and a bit of a smart a**, she loves to joke around and can be a bit dramatic over small things.
She somehow caught the attention of Monty and he’s always coming to bug her while she’s working. The two joke around a lot, while also doing a LOT of offhand flirting.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spoopy Cat

61,650 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

This one, maybe???

User Image
User Image

This is a strawberry cream cake self avatar. This avatar wore a strawberry shortcake hat, strawberry shortsleeve top, monochrome striped long socks, black short pants and shoes with white crosses. Holding a fork with a ribbon and sitting on the cake. Yes, i love strawberries and i can eat all strawberry foods, drinks and desserts, but i need to avoid too much sugar. Here's strawberry cream cake self avatar reference if you don't get it:

TOP: User Image
BOTTOM: User Image
STRAWBERRY CREAM CAKE: User Image

Katal's Prince

Rare

II Earl Grey II's Darling

DEPRESS0 ESPRESS0

Doodle for you! heart

User Image

Large Size

User Image

Quick Reply