Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

tab tab tab tab Welcomexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★★

Hullo and welcome to my crappy little freebie thread!
                Whoopsie! I took a mega hiatus. I'm somewhat back, letting myself take it easy.

I decided to make a new thread because I realized the old one was 5 years old somehow...... and I wanted a fresh start

Monster girls are my weakness, but feel free to post any OCs or avis you may want drawn! There's no guarantees here, but if I like what ya got i got somethin for ya wink

Please post an image if you want an avi drawn! Your "current" could change in the days, weeks even months it may take me to get to it or not lol!

This thread is based purely on inspiration

gaia_angelleft gaia_moon gaia_angelright
                User Image
                User Image

Tips are welcome but not a requirement ~♡

Cat

reserved

Cat

open! please feel free to post OC's, Avis or even your toyhou.se !
ayyyy, welcome back from your hiatus!
hope you find some great references to draw with c:

i'm collecting art for a friend's upcoming birthday. would you consider her?

Hiya! I have a close friend whose birthday is coming up on April 20th, and I'd like to surprise her with a collection of art as a gift. If anyone's open to it, I'd be so happy if you considered drawing her. c:

Here's how her avi looks:
(She recently changed to the pink one, but feel free to use either or)

User Image

User Image

If you'd like to try drawing the person behind the avi, here's how she looks:

User Image

thanks in advance for considering and doing freebs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

Hi! I would love if you consider to draw her! I don't know if ears/tail are ok.
We can do an art trade if you're interested! gaia_kittenstar

User Image
User Image

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

Maybe my Violet might interest ya c: ?

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
hey, welcome back o/ I'll leave my couple here.
if you want to know details or w/e, I would be happy to tell you
Name: Shion.

Appearance age: 19 - 21. Used to be human, but gained ascension. Doesn't physically age anymore.

Shion is the aloof grump who slowly ends up warming up to Kenzios, kind of like a "defrosting ice queen" trope.

Design notes: Blue lashes (Optional).
Hair has four curls at da neck. Best curl ref is that bloody face art.
Her bust is on the smaller side, like B looking.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image

These earrings are optional, but she usually wears them -
User ImageUser Image

Name: Kenzios.
Appearance age: 23. He's the same as Shion.

Kenzios is easygoing, a bit trolly, and social. They both show affection, but he's the more affectionate one of the two.

Design notes: User Image
His covered eye is safe and sound. There isn't a tattoo under his covered eye.
The pyramid studs on his headband are actually light grey (silver), sorry about that.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

some couple art q vq
User ImageUser Image
User Image

These outfits work too, or different outfits o/
User Image

sleepingtreee's Significant Otter

Greedy Receiver

Welcome back!
User Image
would you consider this cutie?

User ImageUser Image
If she doesnt quite tickle your fancy would you consider either of these babies?
Thank you for the opportunity! Any of my humanoids (unlisted: 1, 2, 3, 4) interest you?
Welcome back!! I'll leave these ladies for consideration!
Kassie-
She also has a septum piercing!
Personality- blunt, dorky, sarcastic, ADHD, touch of the ‘tism, hilarious, general weirdo, confident with self esteem issues 👌
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Vampire Necromancer-
Adopted from betwais
User Image

Kinoko-
Adopted from MARIKISHI
User Image

Ice Cream Girl-
Adopted from Chopup
User ImageUser Image

Radioactive Slime Girl-
Adopted from Chopup
She's confident, hot headed, a delinquent, and blunt. She speaks her mind with no filter, she's a secret science/chemistry and tech nerd
User Image

Medusa-
Adopted from Chopup
User Image

Bunny-
Adopted from YUK-E
User Image

Eternal Noob

Throwing my current avi into the mix <3 hope its something you consider drawing. Also love the pieces you attached, so cute!

Here she is all angles without the frame in the back (for clarity purposes)
User Image

Honestly if you want to use this as inspo/reference and turn her into some kinda monster baddie I would be just as happy to see it. ♥

Lonely Phantom

Maybe one of these characters will appeal to you.

Refs of my main female OC, Desna (thumbnails open to larger images)
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is my male OC, Zivek.
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is my other female OC, Gwen. (she has black hair/bright blue eyes)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or some avatar examples of Gwen (you can alter/simplify the outfits/accessories as you wish):
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or this OC, Gray. She can be drawn as an adult, teen or child (art & avatar examples for all). Regardless of the art and avatar examples, she can be drawn with fox ears/tail, or with pointed elf ears. You can simplify the outfits and mix and match the hairstyles and outfits.

And here are several avatar looks you can consider drawing instead. As I said, you can draw her with fox features or elf-like features. You can simplify the outfits and mix and match the hairstyles and outfits.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And this is a kid version of her: User ImageUser Image

There's also this necromancer-priestess fox demon/youkai OC. She can be drawn with the fox ears or the pointed ears. If you draw her with the pointed ears, her tails can be visible or hidden. Meaning you don't have to draw them if you don't want.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageJust ignore the horns on the last two pics.

I also have a thread here on Gaia with more characters to choose from and images/refs. There is a dragon and vampire crow amongst those characters.

Thanks for considering!

Friendly Vampire

Would you be interested in one of these characters?

Sophie: X, X, X, X, X
Sophie is a little Vampire child who LOVES to bake cookies, cupcakes, etc. She also loves roses!

Vincent: X, X, X, X, X
Vincent is a psychotics demon who loves to hide in the shadows. However, he is typically grumpy.

Sinon: X, X, X, X, X
Sinon is also a demon but she's more chill than Vincent is, but you'll never see her without her heart shaped lollipop.

Delilah: X, X, X, X, X
Delilah is a nekopire who loves to play tricks on people, but also nap up in the rafters.

No name: X, X, X
She has no name because she is a slave. She is timid, and has no hope left in life.

Cuddly Bracelet: X, X, X
She is a Lamia melusine, and just wants to coil people up in her tail and snuggle them!

If you would like some more information on my characters to get a better idea of them,
simply send me a PM or quote me! I'll happily answer.
Hiiii, would you consider my avi? Thank you heart
User Image

Spoopy Cat

61,650 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Welcome back
Maybe, this raven harpy named Ravenna???

RAVENNA
User Image
User Image
User Image

Her name is Ravenna, a raven harpy and half-human half-bird form. Her age is physically late-20s. She has a skull in her one hand and also has friends with ravens to be family who lived in the deadly forests, beaches and cemeteries.

Her appearances are black long hair, black lips and red, yellow / gold, or black eyes, raven wedge-shaped tail, raven wing arms and raven wing ears or head wings.

Another reference is here:

WING ARMS AND TAIL: User Image User Image
RAVEN FEET, LEGS AND TALONS, WING EARS / HEAD WINGS AND OUTFITS: User Image

...and here's also her profile on her three eye colors:

User Image User Image User Image
( This picrew creator was made by MrAme. )

PERSONALITY:
– Feeling quiet, sorrow and loneliness.
– Standing with her wing arms over the skull.
– She didn't want people to talk, but if she wanted to make friends as her and her raven friends / family, she wanted them to talk, but a little bit.
– She didn't want people to be a pet like herself because she was dangerous.
– She wanted people to give her feeds because she was hungry.
– She stayed out of the deadly forests, beaches and cemeteries with her raven friends / family and the skull.

NOTES:
– Choose one of her three eye colors.
– Please don't forget to add her black lips and also don't forget to add her raven wing ears or head wings.
– She has raven wing arms, not wings on her back. Also, please don't draw her human arms because she's uncomfortable with human arms and hands.
– If you are comfortable with tails, you can add her raven tail, but her tail should be wedge-shaped, not fan-shaped.
– It's ok to remove these feathers and/or skull.

ART REFERENCES

User Image
User Image
User Image

( Art by Aincella, Mouyra and DaedaleanArt )

User Image
( Art by ChaeTea )
This is also accurate, except for these human arms and hands tho.

...or Rei???

REI SAKURABA

FIRST APPEARANCE ( 24 YEARS OLD )
User Image
User Image
User Image

SECOND APPEARANCE ( 25-27 YEARS OLD )
REI SAKURABA'S 25-27 FIRST OUTFIT
User Image
User Image
User Image

REI SAKURABA'S 25-27 SECOND OUTFIT
User Image
User Image
User Image

REI SAKURABA'S OUTFIT AND TOOL BREAKDOWNS

OUTFIT AND BLACKSMITH TOOL BELT IN HER FIRST APPEARANCE:
User Image
OUTFITS AND BLACKSMITH TOOL BELT IN HER SECOND APPEARANCE:
User Image User Image
A SET OF BLACKSMITH TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT: User Image

Here are these notes about her outfits and tools and equipment.
1.) In her second appearance, she wore red flannel shirt, black tank top, black gloves, black boots and dark blue pants with blacksmith tool belt. The collar of her flannel shirt was open.
2.) In her first appearance, she wore red ( not rose nor pink ) tie top, but not cropped, black tank top, black gloves, black boots and dark blue pants with blacksmith tool belt. The design of her red tie top should be ignored.
3.) She also wore red bandana and blacksmith safety goggles on her head.

Rei Sakuraba
24-27 years old
Female, but a tomboy(-ish) ( she / her, but using her pronouns as they / them ok )
Human
Blacksmith / Mechanic / Shopkeeper / Merchant

A tomboyish woman who worked in the merchant and blacksmith shops when it came to those castles and houses. She has a close friend and sidekick with Nora since she met her in Romania. She also met her acquaintance with Miyu in the first castle, but she called her a "child", but she was joking.

APPEARANCE:
– Long and high blonde wavy ponytail and spiky hair with bangs.
– Blue eyes
– Thick eyebrows
– Has freckles on her face.
– Has dirts and dusts on her face and body.
– Has bandages on her face and body since she got injured.
– Her height is 175 cm.
– Her breast cup size is C or D.
– Her body built is athletic.
– Her skin tone is light-medium and her undertone is cool.

PERSONALITY:
– Most of her expressions are enthusiasm, grin / happy / smiling, laughing, positive / approval / satisfied and thoughtful.
– She became a blacksmith or mechanic to enhance any equipment. She tried her best.
– She also became a merchant or shopkeeper to sell those equipment, items and abilities.
– She could build and fix mechanical and technical things.
– She smoked and drank alcohol, but not too much.
– Her favorite foods, drinks and desserts are hot n spicy and/or barbecue burgers with fries and sodas, fish-shaped bread, grilled meat and fish, square, star and fish-shaped pizzas and spicy and/or barbecue nacho and potato chips and popcorns.
– Her favorite season is summer.
– Her favorite genres are sports, sci-fi, action, comedy, game and music.

NOTES:
– Choose one of her two appearances. If you choose her second appearance, you can choose one of her 25-27 years old outfits.
– The collar of her flannel shirt was open in her second appearance.
– The design of her red tie top should be ignored in her first appearance.
– Please don't forget to add freckles on her face. Adding freckles on her body OK.
– Also, don't forget to add bandages on her face and body.
– You can add or remove dirts and dusts on her face and body if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff