Welcome to Gaia! ::

Featuring______
scнмσσρℓєs тнє ɢσтнιqυє нαяℓєqυιи
Ready for the show
She will never let you go
All black and blue
She is coming for you

+ Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Welcome to my request thread, where I, Schmooples, will be questing for avatar art! You see, I'm an art whore and as all us art whores we love love love artwork especially just for us! Scribbles or color, or chibi or sketch, crappy or amazing, I love it all! I believe artists should get credit where credit is due, and with that I shall post people who have given me artwork

нєяє
|
|
|
|
|
|
v
Mr. Manly Jenkins
[[Mel]]
Alice in ZombiiLand
lil_mukichan
Near-Face
GinzanKitsune
xxbloody tears19xx
Call Me Fie-Kun
niurima
dark illusions
Yumi Touma

Their artwork can be viewed in my journal, now isn't that grand? Now now, don't be shy! I promise I'm not utterly horrible! I mean, I may be freakishly outgoing and creepily odd, but don't let my dark exterior fool you! Oh, did that not make sense? Sorry, I tend to do that a lot! Now I also love to chat and mingle, make new friends and give donations when I have the gold (my, now that doesn't sound bad, hm?) Alas like all shows I have rules!

яυℓєs
1) Don't spam ~ Why spam in a request thread anyway? (Unless bumps)
2) I donate when I have gold, and it will be at random.
3) If you have a dream avi and want it seen for possible donations, pm it to me and I'll post it with the others.
4) I love friends, so chatting and hanging is fun indeed!
5) If I am offline, I'm sorry. I promise to come back soon, we all have a life outside the cirques, and you'd be surprised at how 'normal' I really am!
6) If you want to advertise your art shop, PM me and I'll post it up on the thread with the rest of them!
7) Be nice, I don't like rude people. Rude people go in The Toy Box, and we don't want that.
8 ) Gaia rules apply, But language and pervy jokes/comments are fine by me.
9) NO DRAMA! We clowns despise it actually, and I'm in no mood to have to break up a fight, etc, etc. (If your sad, I understand, and if you need someone to talk to pm me privately or someone else.)
10) No Horrid quoting trees! >.< I don't like them. One quote and such is fine, just not too many.
11) Have fun! This thread is to help everyone, from donations to questing to whatever the hell else.

So now, lets move on!
User Image
Dream Avis

(Got a dream avi? PM me the tektek and I'll post it here for people to help donate! Just keep me updated on what you have/don't have!)

oO-Keyori-Oo
User Image
QuEsTiNg ThE iMpOsSiBlE <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azreal Colere De Dieu
User Image
Total Value: 11,171,327 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Celestial Array
Secret Retreat 5th Gen
Royal Mariner
Royal Mariner
Lumiere Noire
SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
Trade Here

User Image
Special Guests

(White List)
Near-Face : Not only was the first to give me art on this thread, but was also gracious to open her artistic talents to whoever. ^o^
Rufira : Kept me company on the grand opening ~ heart
[[Mel]] : A rising Artist and someone I run into a lot, as well as an active poster in the thread.
niurima : My lover from France ~ ;p

The Toy Box

(Black List)
User Image
The Quests

(People Questing a single item will be posted here, just pm with the quest bar and it will be posted! Just make sure you keep me updated!)

Robina-Raven
User Image
Howl With Me- My Quest For Lobo
Paint My Body
------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse Overdose
User Image
Profile : So You Can Trade
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rubynic
User Image
Profile : So You Can Trade
User Image
My Status

Online : Hoping to spend the night with a friend

Announcements

November 23 - 24 : Thread Opened
November 25 : Happy Thanksgiving! This is the thread's first holiday, but obviously we're new so we couldn't come up with some cool contest. Maybe for Christmas/New years, hm?
User Image
Other Requests

(You have a Request Thread up? PM me and I'll post it here so other artists can visit and see if they can't do some magic!)

ydoubother : So, my request is, avi art, head shots, one male, one female. (PM him for more details)
Near-Face : Requesting art. PM her for more details!
ART HUNTER
Mel's OC Sabriel

Demonic Rogue

i think i may draw ur avatar for fun but later not now
Thanks Fall ~ ^o^ Glad you visited!
Lol, I can't draw but good luck!
Thanks Joanne ~ heart I love random 'good lucks'!
You have a very fun avi.
I'll probably give it a shot.
Aw, Near! Thank you dear! ^o^

This is turning out to be wonderful indeed ~ Hopefully more people will come in and such! ^o^
I should put on my mime avi for the occasion!
I feel the need to be circus-y

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces