Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well if the title was enough to draw you in then thank you so much Q-Q I have some male Oc's that need loving, but nobody will draw them TT^TT Why don't people draw guys anymore? OTL Anyway, if you DO, do some art for me, I would love you all so so so much~! I do tip and will draw in return sometimes! Anyway, onto the OC's~!

Seth: Link And Yes, those really big spikes are his wolf ears, but they have red streaks in them and his right wolf ear has two silver cuff piercings on it. His personality is the typical "bad boy" lovable attitude~ He's about 6 feet tall.

Dante: Link My Lion~! >W< I know there are two guys in this picture, but the Lion one is my OC, Dante. He's.....Well.....very pervy...>///> If you'd like to draw him as a yaoi couple with the other guy in that picture I'd love it even more~! Dante would be the uke and the other guy in the picture, Indy, would be the seme. Dante is also 5' 11"

Thank you to ALL who even consider drawing some art for me, I really appreciate it and hope you all have a wonderful day~! >W<

Received Art~!

Seth:
TereKoi
Radioactive Phoenix
Hudster
Dark Pillow
Dante:
Invisible No Yume
TereKoi
Hudster
I only ever draw guys so I'll give this a shot (°з° ) I'll try my best not to mangle your characters.
Invisible no Yume
I only ever draw guys so I'll give this a shot (°з° ) I'll try my best not to mangle your characters.

Aww~! Thank you so much~! (Btw, your avi is adorable~ >W< )
TeamElric
Invisible no Yume

You're welcome, I just hope you like it! (>u< ) click
& thank you~ :3
Invisible no Yume
TeamElric
Invisible no Yume

Oh my god~! >W< He's so adorable~~~!!! Thank you so so much~~~~~!
TeamElric
Invisible no Yume
TeamElric
Invisible no Yume

Oh my god~! >W< He's so adorable~~~!!! Thank you so so much~~~~~!

(´・ω・`) you're welcome~ I had fun drawing him. ^^
..... Bump~ <3

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I usually draw guys, but seems like there is a large portion in the AF that only do females : o

I have an OC named Seth too!! blaugh
Vanna1994
I usually draw guys, but seems like there is a large portion in the AF that only do females : o

I have am OC ma,es Seth too!! blaugh

I've always loved the name Seth, it just sounds so... I dunno, badass? XD and I'm still working on drawing boys, but I wish people on the AF wouldn't only draw girls... Oh well, it's still free art, though~!

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
TeamElric
Vanna1994

I've always loved the name Seth, it just sounds so... I dunno, badass? XD and I'm still working on drawing boys, but I wish people on the AF wouldn't only draw girls... Oh well, it's still free art, though~!

I figure, it's the AF I'm not sure why they don't get outside of their comfort zone once in a while. It's a freebie, it's totally allowed to be bad and the other person usually still appreciates it no matter xd
But don't worry, I'm still working on drawing in general sweatdrop

I consider my Seth to be my first real character. He sounds to be the opposite of your Seth xd
Maybe when I have time I will try drawing them together. (I got to get going to bed soon, and I have at least a couple of others drawings that I want to get drawn too : o) But I may stick around and bug you for a bit xd
Vanna1994
TeamElric
Vanna1994

I figure, it's the AF I'm not sure why they don't get outside of their comfort zone once in a while. It's a freebie, it's totally allowed to be bad and the other person usually still appreciates it no matter xd

I consider my Seth to be my first real character. He sounds to be the opposite of your Seth xd
Maybe when I have time I will try drawing them together. (I got to get going to bed soon, and I have at least a couple of others drawings that I want to get drawn too : o) But I may stick around and bug you for a bit xd

XD I'd love to see them together~! Opposites with the same name~ Always makes for a good scene~ My drawings have greatly improved in the past two years, but it's still hard to draw boys for me. Boys and hands (how I loathe drawing hands...) are the bane of my existence. and go ahead and bug me all you want~! :3

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
TeamElric
Vanna1994
TeamElric
Vanna1994

XD I'd love to see them together~! Opposites with the same name~ Always makes for a good scene~ My drawings have greatly improved in the past two years, but it's still hard to draw boys for me. Boys and hands (how I loathe drawing hands...) are the bane of my existence. and go ahead and bug me all you want~! :3

Yeah, usually makes for some interesting situations xd
This is my Seth: I totally don't remember what Picture(s) are up for him on their now : o
Seth
Hands are a hard pain in the rear for most people : o
If all else fails, use your hands, use your friends hands, or look up some reference photos ^.^
Awesome! I'll be back on tomorrow to bug you again xd
Vanna1994
TeamElric
Vanna1994
TeamElric
Vanna1994

He's adorable~! And I'll be here, lurking on the AF forum..

Yeah, usually makes for some interesting situations xd
This is my Seth: I totally don't remember what Picture(s) are up for him on their now : o
Seth
Hands are a hard pain in the rear for most people : o
If all else fails, use your hands, use your friends hands, or look up some reference photos ^.^
Awesome! I'll be back on tomorrow to bug you again xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces