Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

redface

helo i cant draw an used 2 b a big gaya tr0l

just got a new tablet tho so yea
I haven't been on here in like 4 years tho wtf is platinum am I still rich I used to be rich af

Satama's Husband

Fluffy Waffles

Please consider one of these cuties?

Bell Eisatem: She's kind and caring, like a mother type of figure even though she doesn't look like it. Normally she's the one that spoils others with her cooking and fussing, but occasionally she likes to be doted on by her husband. She likes to drag her sister-in-law out of the house to go shopping on weekends. She likes eating meat raw or cooked, but hates the smell of stinky things like garlic. Her favorite past time is learning how to cook new things - and subsequently eat them. Every full moon, she takes her husband to their special lookout spot to howl at the moon. Awoo~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Harris Eisatem: A cool type that looks like he can do anything, but in reality he's really clumsy. He wants to pamper his cute and fluffy wife, but usually she just does the spoiling anyway. His favorite pastime is tease his wife, play with his wife, and talk with his wife. He doesn't have much of a social life.

User Image

User Image

Nimi Eisatem: Shy, usually hides her face under her scarf. Also likes head pats. Always cold even during the Summer for some reason.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lewd (NSFW-ish)
User Image

Irina Liebe: A trickster at heart, she loves to play pranks on others with a s**t eating grin on her face. Really just wants some love and attention. Favorite pose is to learn forward with her hands behind her back with a s**t eating grin on her face. Probably best waifu but doesn't know it. Has big tiddies.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
If she's of interest to you? c:
https://toyhou.se/1454610.lailah

Thanks for considering ^^
Lol welcome back!!!!
Platinum is essentially a new kind of currency that the gaia company decided to create in order to try to combat the insane inflation. People have started using it more because it's easier to get with the gachas and such, but we still go by regular currency terms (such as 100b as opposed to 10kp).
How much gold do you have? Or have you converted to platinum? I can try to tell you if it's much ;w;

Anyhow!! I hope one of my darlings manages to interest you!!

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Or anyone [Here] or [Here]?

Spikemuth's Comrade

Sparkly Vampire

welcome back to hell buddy. 1 plat equals 10 mil gold and the economy is awfully inflated. website's a garbage can on fire as per usual

also gently places my vamp boy here for your interest

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
ayy lmao welcome back this place sucks lol

here's my flower girl if you wanna draw her
User Image

l like kfc's Coworker

Pal

welcome back!!!
imma drop my new boy down below. or maybe this cutiecan interest u : )
User Image
despite the resting b***h face, he's actually really shy n gets flustered easily : ^)

Fashionable Fatcat

gaia_moon
Welcome back! We all hate it here, but somehow we still won't leave. emotion_yatta
Would you consider my current?
I realize it's quite cluttered, no need to put all the details in, just have fun with it :3

Here's a reference:
User Image

Or a less cluttered reference:
User Image

Thanks in advance yum_puddi

gaia_star

Hyladito's Husbando

Shy Snack

everything is confusing now welcome back
User Image

Phantom

welcome back!

maybe my newest oc? (:

User Image

Fanatical Pal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maaan I dun evn kno what 2 tell ya. Might not b as rich as u was anymore 'cause of inflation.

Receiver

i fell asleep but now i'm awake so i'll be getting to these requests

Receiver

Kanzein

i have 621p

smh i hate this site i used to have those inflated demon horns and tail and a panda hat

Receiver

Lehamite

im actually sick to my s t o m a c h that its still the exact same outdated design from when I started over 10 years ago

I had 621 platinum like 2 seconds ago and now its 757 and if I try to click the amount it just breaks the website

Receiver

wow I'm poor af redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas