hey let me draw some of yous

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I wanted to ask can you consider my friend's OC that he designed. if possible? Friend's OC Shoes- http://fav.me/d7popfn Can you draw him using his powers which relates your favorite video games series?

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

Mind drawing my male OC?
User Image
art by itsaprilfools
User Image
art by Banika Pie

And if you draw couples, could you draw him together with this guy?
User Image

Thanks for the consideration. <3

Slimy Specter

Oop. How about a unimoose. redface redface redface

Obsessed Cultist

25,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Invisibility 100
How about one of them? ;3

Glenn the zombie

User Image

User Image

User Image

Alexei
User Image

User Image

Eris
User Image

User Image

Heroic Cat

8,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

*the pics are CLICKABLE*

Mind considering one of the boys//possibly more:

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
the 1st, 2nd pic is the guy with the blue jacket above, he is a greaser demon
The 2nd(same guy from 1st pic) and 3rd pics are both guys, and not actually that kawaii looking, they are more manly, but the artist that designed them drew them that way, which was fine by me of course^^

Avi OCs:

For the 6th pic on the top:
His traveling outfit: *draw the sushi hairclip on the opposite side of the mask*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His geisha outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A sexy// girly looking male:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or Possibly one//possibly more of the girls:

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
if you could draw her I dragon form, then that would be amazing!
she would have black and yellow eyes like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and have scales on her face like this:

She actually has 3 stages of Dragon Mode//Form... the one on the bottom is Stage 1
User Image

FOR MORE INFO OR REFERENCES PLEASE CLICK here.

Music for inspiration?:

Angelic Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
How about this girl right here~?

User Image

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image

Good evening would you be interested in drawling an avi I have made based off of the real me with one of Dragon Age Inquisition crushes?
                            Avis:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crushes:
                            Krem: From DA3
                            User Image

Cole: From Dragon Age III

Iron Bull: From DA3

Devoted Prophet

o v o Maybe any of these guys?

There's this cutie called Alden:

Equipment List:
User Image

... And then there's this a**hole, Neo:

(Orange eyes and his default smile is a smug smirk)

Equipment List:
User Image

For a bit of info for the avi OC:
- Yes it is alright to ship the two (heck I ship it)
- Alden is male, btw
- Neo, the a**hole, is a smug little b*tch and he's proud of it. He's kinda alpha in terms of personality (very dominant, aggressive, will not back down, etc.)
- Meanwhile, Alden, is submissive(?), a bit of a pushover but there's some sort of switch that somehow no one (but Neo) knows how to trigger that will turn him into a cold-killing bast*rd.
- They're in the same universe as my not-Gaia!OCs (except for Mira who is my Touhou OC and Jet who's my Pokemon OC)

If you feel like drawing Not-Gaia!OCs:
Jet Black
Asi Tolh-rigin
Ihyan Tolh-rigin
Mira (w/ Bio) and Mira Art by Layogenic (aka a clearer reference!)

Dapper Shapeshifter

Purrhaps one of my current avatar? :>

Ice-Cold Kitten

consider any of my avatars?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
could you draw this babe? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Nerd

16,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Maybe one of my girls will interest you?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3

v Info v

Name: Ular
Extra Info: Ular's hair does fade into a purple flame, and the snake is one with the flame inside of her hair, and Ular does wear dark makeup all over her face to look a bit like a skull.

Name: Carly
Extra Info: Carly is a very playful girl who has very stylized knives, and there's circular tattoos on both of her hips. Feel free to have fun with the design if you'd like. She does have small horns on her forehead, but her hair can easily cover them.

Name: Miracle
Extra Info: Miracle does have a flower chain around her neck that she carved for herself out of wood she found in different lands. The smell of the wood gives her great comfort in her confusing life. Also, her red horns and the golden antlers are connected together. The wand in her hand allows her to create illusions.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

My considering my avatars?
Thank you heart

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers