Welcome to Gaia! ::

catsukie's Bae

Big Kid

hello againn ;w;
consider any of these charas?

Thanks for posting. I got a new tablet so I’ll be using Procreate soon. >u<

wooo congrats to the new tablet
maybe one of my babies interest you?
✶ Has 3 small black ring earrings on his right ear (1 on the lobe, 2 on the helix)
✶ There is no eyeball (just pitch black) in the eye socket covered with hair
✶ The gloves are tied / sewed onto him and can not be taken off
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

✶ Has a bar-code tattoo on his upper right arm
✶ He has a small tattoo of a cross on his lower abdomen near his belly button
✶ Left and right eyes are different colours (one black, one white)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✶ Uses two black katanas with a gold notch (one katana has a gold bell, the other one a silver bell)
User Image

✶ Has a tattoo of black wings on her back
✶ Uses an ax as a weapon
User Image

✶ She always has her eyes closed
✶ She is able to use water + air elements

I don't have a description offhand, but here are my thoughts - "She's so tough and charismatic even the skull is blushing at her!" Lol. She also strikes me as having delicate feminine features. Also, a youthfulness to her, naivety almost, kind of like Rose from Downtown Abbey if you're at all familiar.

The roses around her are also so bright, they profuse with colour to me! Reminds me of when people say "the rose, the rose" as something obsessively, devastatingly beautiful...

I don't know if that's helpful, but I tried! sweatdrop

Thank you so much for offering this emotion_bigheart

Friendly Gaian

15,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100

Please consider Brook or Alexander? ^-^

Brook:
User Image
Brook and Alexander: User Image
Alexander: User Image

Rice Stick

OMG I LOVE HER <3
thank you so much

Cheerful Glutton

28,975 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
my avi heart whee
User Image
gIucose
hello againn ;w;
consider any of these charas?

I love your characters so much; they always have a lot of personality! > 3< I don't know who to pick but I'll go through them again after I finish my current one.

Fashionable Duck

I would love art for my OC Tyshmora (a human paladin). She is currently being used in a DnD campaign I am in.
Her backstory:

Tyshmora Faltrem was once the princess of a small country who was loved and respected. Her family were also well respected among the realm for being fair and just rulers. They prospered for many years. Her mother was a world renowned sorceresses who used her abilities to further the country’s prosperity. She hailed from distant Lefnat. Her father was an only son who spent his early years as a paladin until it was time for him to ascend to the throne (as was custom in their family). They both met adventuring together and fell in love.

On her 20th birthday, Tyshmora received a beautiful grey puppy whom she named Wulf. This birthday was important to the family because it marked the beginning of her adult life. Soon after she decided to start training as a Paladin like her father, but she could never quite connect to a deity and became frustrated.

The country eventually was invaded by Sa’Enkad. Long ago, her family had prepared for his scenario and had set up funds and a noble residence in Zelantar (with whom they had prosperous relations with). If the castle was breached the royal family was to be teleported to their new home in Zelantar by their mother. Unfortunately, things did not go according to plan on that fateful day when Sa’Enkad breached the castle. Her mother opened the teleportation circle while her father guarded the door. The palace attendants that were left in the building (her mother’s apprentice (Yasmin), cook, butler, maid, and tutor) were evacuated to safely the estate in Zelantar. Her mother continued to hold the teleportation circle while her younger sister also made it through. There was suddenly a commotion and her father could no longer hold the door. Her mother realized in terror as the of general of Sa’Enkad (known for breaking sorcerers or any magic users to their will) entered. Her mother shouted for her escape. She ran through the portal with her trusty dog in tow and the last thing she saw was her father lying dead and sight of her mother as she took her own life. (She would rather die than be used as a pawn by Sa’Enkad)

Grief stricken and angry Tyshmora asked the rulers of Zelantar for help in avenging her parent’s death, but they would not rush into war. She retreated from noble society and took solace in the company of her little sister Theres, Yasmin (her mother’s former apprentice), and most of all her dog Wulf. Her father had helped her train Wulf from a young pup and she had many fond memories with him.

One day, while talking to Wulf before bed, he suddenly started talking back. At first she was taken aback by this, but she soon realized she could confide in him. They spoke over many nights and finally the voice asked her what she really wanted and she replied justice for her family. The voice then revealed itself as he god Arawn. (The god of the afterlife who dwells in Annwn where youth is endless and food is plenty; his main themes are death, justice, loyalty, natural law, war, honor, revenge. His sacred animals are hounds and pigs.) He said that if she met out justice, helped those in need in, and became his disciple that in return he would punish those who hurt her family in the afterlife. She of course agreed to this.

She dyed her fawn colored hair black with a white streak and from then forward only wore the colors of her deity (red, black, white, and grey). Wulf went with her wherever she went. She finally felt her father could be proud of her. Almost 2 years have passed since her parents and home were lost when she came upon the advertisement seeking adventurers.

Some Reference Images:
Face reference (ignore the elf ears)
User Image

Outfit/Color reference
User Image

Art by Shrouded Cuteness
User Image

Art by RazmatazRascal
User Image

Wulf (based on an Irish Wolfhound, he is big):
User Image

I would also love art of my recent avatars if that inspires. I returned to Gaia after a long haitus and there are so many new items and avi styles to try out.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Mika9889's Compadre

Omnipresent Egg

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hello ! would either of these characters interest you ?
jelica diamond - rwby oc

User Image
User Image
( note : murdoch has dark purple hair. )

outfit -
about - jelica is inspired off of the french fairy tale known as "diamonds and toads" -- a very sweet and idealistic girl who can sometimes border on impractical, she became a huntress-in-training to follow her missing father's footsteps.

semblance - jelica has the ability to create crystal formations from the ground, using them as a means to block attacks, trap enemies , and attack from below.
weapon - a greatsword which doubles as a shield, dubbed "corundum".

murdoch bronzeriver - rwby oc

User Image

outfit refs -
quick note - murdoch isn't incredibly busty or curvy (built like a stick go brrr), please do not draw them as such.
hat -

about - inspired off of the legend of the pied piper, murdoch bronzeriver is a goat faunus with a passion for music. they're known to be somewhat of an adventurer with a knack for trouble and a flirtatious attitude -- however, in their heart, they've always felt like somewhat of an outcast.
semblance - whenever murdoch plays music, they can cause the shadows surrounding them to transform into rats, which follow their every command. these rats are distinguishable by their shadowy form, as well as eyes of the exact same color as murdoch's. murdoch can only control these rats for as long as they're playing music (e.g.: singing, playing a flute, etc.); and if they stop playing for even a moment, the rats will disappear.
weapon - a dust-powered flame sword which they may or may not have stolen. they call it "greed". murdoch also carries a flute and a violin with them for usage of their semblance..

catsukie's Bae

Big Kid

Rice Stick
gIucose
[Bloop]

OMG LOOKS AMAZING!
love the textures you used for the clothes, and the fur shawl looks so fluffyyy
thank you so much for drawing Raziel heart heart
@Glucose: My pleasure. ^ ^
Stop by soon with more characters please.

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Blep. This is my MC Mandy from the mobile otome game, Obey Me. If you would consider drawing her I would really appreciate it! Also, if you're interested, I'm also holding an art contest so if you would rather enter than give me a freebie that would be awesome too! Thank you so much for your time and consideration. heart

User Image

Klutzy and gullible to a fault, she's also loyal and kind. Able to face demons with ease she quivers at all things slimy.

Hair: Her hair is a medium brown color (best represented here) and mostly down with two small ponytails on either side of her head. She's also always wearing her black hairbow.

RAD Uniform: She also wears black knee high stockings and black loafers not pictured. Her nails are painted black and she has a few piercings including three studs in each earlobe and an industrial bar in her right ear. She's always wearing these piercings and that black bow thing on her head. Devildom Clothing and Piercing details

Devildom clothes: When she's in her plain clothes at the Devildom she's in an oversized black sweater that covers her hands. She also wears blue bootcut jeans and purple chucks. Nails are still black, earrings and black hairbow still worn.

Human Realm Clothing Blue carpenter overalls (they have the little hammer loopy) that go down to the ground and she's still wearing her purple chucks. The picrew I used didn't have her hairbow BUT, she's still wearing it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff