its SinBad

Dont mind me
just gonna leave this
𝕭𝖚𝖒𝖕
right here

its you bruh

lol yep
How you been

Alright i suppose, was in the hospital now im out. my birthday is coming up. im over halfway to 50 lmao

You?

oh well im glad youre out of hospital thats never fun
was there not long ago myself for having too much of a good time
you got anything fun planned for your birthday?

lol drinking?
was gonna go skiing but that got busted since i have covid now. lol

So idk prolly just gonna do a nice night with the bae once im good.

im heading to bed rn but ill be back tomorrow

Kitty Kouhai x3's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad

Dont mind me
just gonna leave this
𝕭𝖚𝖒𝖕
right here

its you bruh

lol yep
How you been

Alright i suppose, was in the hospital now im out. my birthday is coming up. im over halfway to 50 lmao

You?

oh well im glad youre out of hospital thats never fun
was there not long ago myself for having too much of a good time
you got anything fun planned for your birthday?

lol drinking?

yep i gave myself alcohol poisoning
and oof my sympathies i had covid a little over a month ago

Eloquent Codger

its SinBad
Hiro Akemi

lol drinking?

Finger wag* tsk tsk tsk. Alcohol is bad. lmfao

Its not that bad actually. ive been mostly asymptomatic

Eloquent Codger

Marinity
ayo, maybe my ffxiv main, Mhiri! The link leads to her toyhou.se profile, which has her full backstory, personality, plus a ton of in-game images!

also, here's her ref sheets! c:
images are massive, so click for full-sized!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tysm for considering :')

i don't do series relating art. but i did browse your toyhouse. i liked jorah so i drew them

User Image

Tipsy Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi

lol drinking?

it was basically a nasty flew for me joked that i wish i lost my taste since i hate medication

Eloquent Codger

its SinBad
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi

lol drinking?

it was basically a nasty flew for me joked that i wish i lost my taste since i hate medication

Im super glad i didn't lose my sense of taste and smell. omg i would definitely be suicidal. my friends mom lost her sense of taste and shes lost so much weight. everything is tasteless, food gives her nothing so she hasn't been eating at all.

I hate meds too but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Tipsy Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad
Hiro Akemi

lol drinking?

Im super glad i didn't lose my sense of taste and smell. omg i would definitely be suicidal. my friends mom lost her sense of taste and shes lost so much weight. everything is tasteless, food gives her nothing so she hasn't been eating at all.

I hate meds too but you gotta do what you gotta do.

yeah thats true enough just glad im done with it

Eloquent Codger

its SinBad

Thats good. whats your plans for the night?

neopotamus's Partner In Crime

Shapeshifter

perhaps my vtuber Neko? redface

User Image

RagingWolfy's Comrade

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Consider any of my darlings? Thank you!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad

i dunno probably just gonna vibe with some tunes and games
4laugh
Edit:
I had to prove I wasn’t a robot TWICe for this post 🤣
-does robot dance

Demonic Spirit

12,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500
Consider one of my OCs?

Natsume Takara
Name: Natsume(meaning summer eye) Asuka(meaning to fly bird) Takara(meaning jewel)

(renamed Haruto Shiratori by the HPSC)

Gender: Nonbinary (Natsume: Male? Female? I'm a ******** bird)

Height: 5'6

Body Type: Lean/Slim, but muscular. He's lightweight enough that he can fly far & fast, but has enough built up muscle that when he dive-bombs at you, it packs one hell of a punch

Family: Homeless Kid | Bio younger sister Homura | parents Shizuka & Sora

Vigilante Name: Horus

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Quirk: Phoenix

Natsume's quirk is the ultimate ******** combination of each of his parents quirks;

He has Sora's Bird of Prey, which gives him both wings and all the traits of a raptor. Add the wonderful combination of both Shizuka's Pyrokinesis and Sora's Thermalkinesis, and he has not only the ability to detach and control each individual feather(like Hawks) but also set them on fire along with regulating the temperature of each individual feather.

(He technically has the ability to camouflage his wings and feathers using thermal energy the way Sora does, but has yet to learn how to do it)

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
- Homura's bio older brother

- Thanks to the appearance of his quirk, his appearance has taken on more of an inhuman look; He's got dark red hair chin-length hair, eyes resembling that of an amber jewel with slits for pupils, fangs and talons, along with his wings(& hidden tail feathers) varying in shades of brown & grey(like that of a falcon)

- Abducted by the Hero Public Saftey Commission during the raid on his bio parents, Shizuka Amane & Sora Takara, support company, and was thrown into their training program. He later on broke out of the HPSC and has been on the run & hiding on the streets ever since.

- Vigilante under the name Horus that mainly works in the Southern Area.

Homura Amane
Name: Homura(meaning flame) Akemi(meaning vermillion) Amane(meaning heaven sound)

(renamed Hotaru Arima by foster system)

Height: 5'4

Body Type: Lean/Slim & lightweight

Ethnicity: Japanese/Australian/Latino

Hero Name: Phoenix

Vigilante Persona: ▶ Flare ◀
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Quirk: Sacred Fire
↪She's basically fire incarnate and control all levels and forms of it(pyrokinesis)
↪She also has what she dubs the 'Phoenix' form, in which she has literal wings of fire
↪Homura's quirk, when in it's active state, alters her appearance in a more flame like manor(blood red eyes, and fire red hair). Her natural appearance is maroon hair(like Shizuka) & amethyst eyes(like Sora)

Nariko
Kurosaki Nariko(nicknamed Riko), formerly known as Yagami Honoka Nariko, was born in a small town area on the edge of Taito City, Japan. She has a twin brother, who's identical in almost every way(excluding gender ofc), Ayato, and an older sister by about 4 years, Miyuki(Miyu). Currently, She Attends U.A High School as a hero-in-training in Class 1-B.
Riko's 5'5 and her physical build is lean, as she is built more for speed and flexibility, but she does have her fair share of muscles as she is a hero-in-training. She's got long(tips touch her waist when loose) dark hair that's similar to that of a midnight sky, that fades into a purple(indigo) at the tips/ has purple(indigo) highlights. Her eyes are a golden yellow and her skin tone is on the paler side.
Her general aesthetic clothes wise is comfortable, with light colors/pastels and floral patterns. She also has lobe piercings which she wears as medium sized hoops when not in training or sleeping.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayato
▪︎ Name: Ayato(meaning mystic sound) Raiden(meaning thunder) Kurosaki(meaning black cape)/Yagami(meaning god)
▪︎ Gender: Male (technically FtM trans, but was genetically altered to male by a quirk doctor at 4yrs old)
▪︎ Sexuality: Pan, but has a preference towards masculinity
▪︎ Family: Riko(twin sister), Miyu(older sister), Yuuto(cousin/big brother)
▪︎ Age: 15 1/2
▪︎ Birthday: June 15th
▪︎ Birthplace: Taito City
▪︎ Height&Weight: 5'5 & 120lbs
▪︎ Hero Name:The Stealth Shocker - Shockwave
▪︎ Vigilante Name: Blackout

Quirk: Electrokinesis
Allows the user the freely manipulate anything that has/produces an electric charge/impulse/current at will, which includes, but is not limited too: electricity, magnetic, electromagnetic, static, technology, (nervous system)

• His body's physiology can store up electricity, freely charge & discharge said stored electricity, along with him being able to manipulate anything that runs on electricity or has an electric current/charge/impulse.
• He can manipulate tech at will as well, but only to the degree of overloading, charging, or turning on/off ( he does know how to hack things though >:3 )
• His quirk is heavily influenced by his emotions, mainly the negative ones. The stronger his negative feelings(i.e fear, anger), the more powerful the electricity he can release, but it also becomes that much harder to maintain control
• a side effect(or dual part?) of his quirk is what he dubs the 'Lightning Rod' effect; His body's physiology allows him to not only channel electricity throughout his entire body, but also has a tendency to attract electricity to himself when in distress(i.e he will get hit by static when anxious or lightning when panicked)
• He's also capable of channeling the electricity all throughout his body(nerves & muscles), making him move at high speeds. Although it doesn't always last for very long depending upon how much electricity he's channeling
• With moving at high speeds or just using his quirk in general, is if he goes over the limit of what his body can handle, his body will start to feel tingly or numb in certain areas, at worst it ends up paralyzed for a few minutes up to a few hours, depending upon how far he goes over his limit(going way over his limit paralyzes his entire body, where as going a little bit over would only paralyze certain body parts, mainly wherever he's using his quirk from like his hands)
• He can also store up too much electricity. His body becomes overloaded, heats up, & ends up short circuiting, with him losing consciousness for several minutes to several hours depending upon how overloaded he gets. He usually screws around with technology to prevent that from happening though.

Kurosaki Ayato, formerly known as Yagami Raiden Ayato, was born in a small town area on the edge of Taito City, Japan. He has a twin sister, who's identical in almost every way(excluding gender ofc), Nariko(Riko), and an older sister by about 4 years, Miyuki(Miyu). Currently, He Attends U.A High School as a hero-in-training in Class 1-A.
Ayato's a 15yr old 5'5 twunk physically, with a lean, but muscular build(built more for speed & flexibility than power). He's got shoulder length hair that's as dark as the midnight sky, which fades into a dark blue at the tips/has dark blue highlights. His eyes are golden yellow, with a slash type scar running from under his left eyebrow through his eye and stopping at his cheek(no he's not blind in that eye), and his skin's more on the pale side.
To the everyday person, he'd be described as a lone wolf a*****e, antisocial & cold, who's blunt, can be quite ruthless & downright sadistic when fighting, and likes to keeps everyone at a distance. To his family & close friends tho? He's just straight up chaotic xD an introverted but playful, reckless and full on sarcastic(&sassy) prankster who's a known escape artist and loves teasing people (Fav example; He & His twin sister(who's at UA too) swapped identities just to get Mineta in trouble and No One Could Tell The Difference Between Them)
His clothing style preferences tend to lean more towards the casual/comfortable punk/goth area. He's also got 4 piercings on each ear(2 on the lobe and a double helix)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makoto
Name: Makoto(meaning pure) Arata(meaning new)/Kagami (meaning mirror)
Sexuality: Pansexual/romantic
Birthday: August 3rd
Birthplace: Kita City
Height: 5'4 1/2
Family: Older Cousins(Hino & Hina), Extended family on Mother's side
Affiliation: U.A Hero Course(1A) 1st yr
Vigilante Name: Chance
Hero Name: The Master Of Arms - Artillery

Makoto Arata, formerly known as Kagami Makoto, is Ayato's childhood friend, whom was born on the border between Kita & Taito, Japan. Their families have been friends(allies) for generations and come from a long line of heroics(heroes/vigilantes) & old power/money. And as such, they've known each other since birth and are essentially siblings in all but blood.

Quirk(s);
Switch - the teleportation of anything one touches or has marked between spaces. How far she can send something depends upon how far her range of vision is.
They can also create warp portals/gates, but the only way to pass through them is by using a mark or bearing it. The quirk has it's own unique isolated space where she tends to store non-living objects as long as they are marked. Living things can only stay in said space temporarily & must bear the mark (or be physically touching someone with the mark)

Roulette - A unique and insanely rare quirk which is only inherited by bloodline(The Kagami side of her family's bloodline). It's a quirk literally based on luck & chance. And due the strange nature & rarity of the quirk, it doesn't normally manifest by the age of 4 or 5 like everyone else's(at least that they know of). It only manifests itself when your hit by someone else's quirk. Which means it's possible for it not to manifest itself for a decade or more, as well as when one is an baby.

The quirk itself has 2 major functions: a •shield(though it's more of a barrier as it surrounds you, it's defense is strongest at the point of impact) which can absorb, deflect, or reflect any quirk. And the ▪Roulette wheel, which stores any quirk your hit by and allows you to use that ability, should you be lucky enough to land on it once you've spun the wheel.

•The downside to the Roulette shield is it isn't something that can be controlled. It automatically activates when there is a threat/danger to your life. And it only activates against quirks. Also, the stronger the quirk that hits the shield, the stronger the recoil. i.e, if the shield were to get hit by a 100% smash from One For All while your standing, the impact would send the attacker flying as well as yourself while still shielding you from the initial impact.

▪The Roulette Wheel, while being a diverse and strong quirk, has several negative aspects. You can't choose which quirk to use, and once a quirk has been selected, you must use that quirk before you can spin the wheel again. So the more quirks on the wheel, the smaller chances you have of landing on the quirk you want. Also, it's essentially copying the quirks, not giving you new ones. Therefore, it's almost guaranteed that you & your body will not know how to immediately use the quirk, not to mention they're never as strong as the original quirk. You'd also have a much shorter limit before receiving the backlashes than the original quirk user. There is a way to choose which quirk you get, called Roulette Cheat, but the price you pay for using it is essentially destroying body. The stronger the quirk and the more you use it(after using cheat), the faster it tears apart your body. Anyone who uses Roulette Cheat with a strong quirk is guaranteed to end up in the hospital.

Eloquent Codger

its SinBad
Hiro Akemi
its SinBad

i dunno probably just gonna vibe with some tunes and games

Nice. Hope your vibes went well.

Today is cleaning day, booo

Eloquent Codger

blushingm00n
4laugh
Edit:
I had to prove I wasn’t a robot TWICe for this post 🤣
-does robot dance

Yea isnt it funny that you have to tell a robot you're not a robot in order to work on that robot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff