Anxious Vampire

if you're in the mood to do a couple? emotion_bigheart
User ImageUser Image

Premium Character

Offers the guys!

these two pretty angle bois
Ryou
Executor

Dont worry about me doing a hit and run because i am talkative ajsjfj hi my name is Toku and I’m also an artist!! I have a shop and my main quest on gaia is art!

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello love~ ^.^ Please consider one of my ocs?~

NAME: Scarlett
INFO: Scarlett is a young woman with a thirst for adventure. She has a distant goblin blood relative which is why her ears are pointed. She loves hiking and living off the land, going on adventures, meeting new people and living a nomadic life. She's the kind of person who always has a story to tell. She went to college with Lucy and Daniel and they became close, lifelong friends. Lucy knows about Scarlett's crush on Daniel, but not about her equally big crush on Lucy.
User Image

NAME: Sultan
INFO: An alien scientist that invents tons of very important, very useful things. However, when they accidentally invent a suit of armor with artificial intelligence which takes over the body its supposed to protect, they are kidnapped and forced to make more suits in order to create an army. They refuse for as long as they can and hope for rescue.
User Image

NAME: Sunny
INFO: Bird boy! He's a descendant of a harpy. He loves pizza more than most people. With how laid-back and non-confrontational he is, you wouldn't expect him to be a member of the most notorious underground resistance group called 'The Chaos.' Also known as 'S,' Sunny has strong legs and wings and he's very fast. His talons are razor sharp. He can carry up to 300 pounds without struggle, so he often delivers notes, packages, and sometimes people to where they need to go. The Chaos has a mission to overthrow the government, and as someone with harpy blood whose people were hunted to near extinction by the current government, he has a pretty clear motive for his alliances.
User Image

NAME: Lucy
INFO: Lucy is a tom boy. She plays sports, she skateboards and she likes to hang out with her two best friends, Daniel and Scarlett. Her friends develop a crush on each other, and Lucy tries to support them and help bring them together, despite her own feelings that she has for Scarlett.
User Image

NAME: Nanuk
INFO: Nanuk is a human embodiment of a polar bear. He is violently protective of those he cares about and often finds himself hungry. Nanuk is best friends and partners with a spy who often comes to him for assistance in either a distraction, extra muscle, or added intimidation. Nanuk loves the taste of whale.
User Image

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I may do some drawing tonight! ^-^

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Benevolent Rose

INFO: Scarlett is a young woman with a thirst for adventure. She has a distant goblin blood relative which is why her ears are pointed. She loves hiking and living off the land, going on adventures, meeting new people and living a nomadic life. She's the kind of person who always has a story to tell. She went to college with Lucy and Daniel and they became close, lifelong friends. Lucy knows about Scarlett's crush on Daniel, but not about her equally big crush on Lucy.
User Image

INFO: An alien scientist that invents tons of very important, very useful things. However, when they accidentally invent a suit of armor with artificial intelligence which takes over the body its supposed to protect, they are kidnapped and forced to make more suits in order to create an army. They refuse for as long as they can and hope for rescue.
User Image

INFO: Bird boy! He's a descendant of a harpy. He loves pizza more than most people. With how laid-back and non-confrontational he is, you wouldn't expect him to be a member of the most notorious underground resistance group called 'The Chaos.' Also known as 'S,' Sunny has strong legs and wings and he's very fast. His talons are razor sharp. He can carry up to 300 pounds without struggle, so he often delivers notes, packages, and sometimes people to where they need to go. The Chaos has a mission to overthrow the government, and as someone with harpy blood whose people were hunted to near extinction by the current government, he has a pretty clear motive for his alliances.
User Image

INFO: Lucy is a tom boy. She plays sports, she skateboards and she likes to hang out with her two best friends, Daniel and Scarlett. Her friends develop a crush on each other, and Lucy tries to support them and help bring them together, despite her own feelings that she has for Scarlett.
User Image

INFO: Nanuk is a human embodiment of a polar bear. He is violently protective of those he cares about and often finds himself hungry. Nanuk is best friends and partners with a spy who often comes to him for assistance in either a distraction, extra muscle, or added intimidation. Nanuk loves the taste of whale.
User Image

User Image
I kinda lost oomph partway through, so it didn't quite turn out how I was picturing. ^^"
But there ya go!

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Arianna Lithenbourne
Benevolent Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
I kinda lost oomph partway through, so it didn't quite turn out how I was picturing. ^^"
But there ya go!

Oh my goodness, I love it! Thank you so muuuuuch!~ ;w; My baby <3 They look awesome~ >W<

Ploof_Chan's Husband

Friendly Tipper

14,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hello everyone!
How are you? Please quote me so I don't miss your reply!

Friendly Vampire

Would you be interested in one of these characters?
Also, Hello~!

Sophie: X, X, X, X, X
Sophie is a little Vampire child who LOVES to bake cookies, cupcakes, etc. She also loves roses!

Vincent: X, X, X, X, X
Vincent is a psychotics demon who loves to hide in the shadows. However, he is typically grumpy.

Sinon: X, X, X, X, X
Sinon is also a demon but she's more chill than Vincent is, but you'll never see her without her heart shaped lollipop.

Delilah: X, X, X, X, X
Delilah is a nekopire who loves to play tricks on people, but also nap up in the rafters.

No name: X, X, X
She has no name because she is a slave. She is timid, and has no hope left in life.

Cuddly Bracelet: X, X, X
She is a Lamia melusine, and just wants to coil people up in her tail and snuggle them!

If you would like some more information on my characters to get a better idea of them,
simply send me a PM or quote me! I'll happily answer.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Benevolent Rose

Oh my goodness, I love it! Thank you so muuuuuch!~ ;w; My baby <3 They look awesome~ >W<

You're welcome! ^-^
Here are my avis 4laugh heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Welp, I got distracted and forget to come back here for months. xD

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(On a most likely related note, I have an official diagnosis of ADHD now. x3)

Friendly Vampire

Arianna Lithenbourne
(On a most likely related note, I have an official diagnosis of ADHD now. x3)
Haha, welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces