Welcome to Gaia! ::

K, so here's the jist of it.
I'm kath, I have one shop here where I guess I wrote down about myself as well, if that's important to you.

I love art, and I'm mostly into oil and acrylic painting but I love doodling because, let's admit, it's much easier to take a pad and pencil than to take out the oils, brushes, canvas...etc.
So, since I suck at sketching, I figured I need the practice.

If you want art just stay here and chat, you don't have to ask because obviously if you're here, you want art. I'll probably do a pen cartoonish drawing of your avatar. You should ask for art though if you want an OC drawn, can't guess that by my lonesome heart

What I'm looking for: someone to teach me how to color using Photoshop without a tablet...grrrr
And a colorist lol

Also I will be, eventually, opening a breedable pet shop and , before that, an interest and hiring thread. but for now let me know if you're interested in being a: Line artists, RP manager, Colorist!
Thanks
heart Kath
sometimes i'll even color yours but dont get your hopes up smile

User ImageUser Image
Reserved heart
Reserved heart
Reserved heart
And we're open
Welcome all
heart
Art Please?
Username: lilpwinzess_0566
What kind of art: avi art ( it can be cartoonish!)
Anything else? nope and good luck =)

hatching jan. 25!! thats my b-day! can i have a breedable pet if thats not too much trouble

Eloquent Raider

7,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Art Please?
Username: Zephyr Aryn
What kind od art: OC (can be cartoonish)
Anything else? It would be awesome if you could do something funny about her and her HUGE sword.

appearance: Liana is a dragon girl. She has large, silvery dragon wings tipped with a light, silvery lavender. She has lavender eyes with no pupils. Her hair is the same silvery color, with lavender tips. She normally keeps it tied with long lavender ribbons, her hair splaying out in a spiky fashion. Liana's bangs frame her face. Tall and lean, she is also a little more muscled than a lot of girls, due her being part dragon. Her fingernails and toenails are average length, but pointed and sharp like claws. Liana's skin is a pale peach color. She wears a simple lavender tank top with only one strap. She also wears a short lavender skirt with somewhat baggy white pants underneath. Her pants are tucked into lavender boots with buckles on the sides. Liana wears long, fingerless white gloves that go up just past her elbows. She also has a long, simple, white, hooded cloak. (She NEVER wears the hood, though.)

weapon of choice: She normally uses her claws, even though she carries a freakishly huge sword with her everywhere. It's her baby, and she hates to use it for fear it will get scratched or something.

By: - Lettuce Ribbon -
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/Half-Winged-Cookie/aa.png
Art Please?
Username: Domdaniel
What kind of art: Jus a headshot :3
Anything else? Nopes
=O hi zephyr!!

Eloquent Raider

7,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lilpwinzess_0566
=O hi zephyr!!

Hi! (I got a brand new OC, so I'm just looking for some art to use as a reference.)
Zephyr Aryn
lilpwinzess_0566
=O hi zephyr!!

Hi! (I got a brand new OC, so I'm just looking for some art to use as a reference.)

cool.. where do you get those anyway?

Greedy Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Art Please?
Username:Sammy Kumochi
What kind of art: Cartoonish :3
Anything else? Nah. I'm cool.
yaaaay ily heart
lilpwinzess_0566
Art Please?

hatching jan. 25!! thats my b-day! can i have a breedable pet if thats not too much trouble
they take me quite a while to make since i have to draw the egg, the baby and the adult form so its not that simple but stick around, when i have a new one i'll give it away

Hi everyone btw, sorry if i don't answer all of you - drawing
kathb
lilpwinzess_0566
Art Please?

they take me quite a while to make since i have to draw the egg, the baby and the adult form so its not that simple but stick around, when i have a new one i'll give it away

Hi everyone btw, sorry if i don't answer all of you - drawing

ohh ok. ill stick around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas