Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Dabbler

Ꭵ hᎪᏉᎬ ᏞᎾᏉᎬᎠ ᏆhᎬ sᏆᎪᏒs ᏆᎾᎾ fᎾᏁᎠᏞᎽ

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my freebie shop! I've opened this thread so I can practice drawing, with your
                avatars and original characters as inspiration! Please feel free to stay and chat. There are
                no set rules here other than those set in place by the ToS. I trust everyone here knows
                how to behave themselves.

H O W . I T . W O R K S

As stated above, this shop is here for the sole purpose of getting some practice in. There
                is no charge for my work, therefore I choose only those avatars and/or original characters
                that intrigue me. I do not work on a deadline, although I will try to get things out in a timely
                manner. There are no specific guidelines for what I will and will not draw -- there are subjects
                that I am stronger with, and others that I need more practice with. That being said, avatars
                with interesting stories, whimsical qualities, or just a beautiful design tend to catch my
                attention.

I am, by no means, the best artist on Gaia. I use traditional media in my art (colored pencil,
                ink, sometimes marker). Please be gracious when you receive your finished copy. Tips
                are greatly appreciated but are not at all expected!

H O W . T O . O R D E R

I have no order form, and as I mentioned, I choose my orders based on my own whim. Please
                quote me when you place your order so that I will not miss you. If you choose to quote this
                first post, please collapse or delete the text inside.

Please include some information about your avatar or character -- something that will pique
                my interest and help me get to know his or her story a little better. For OCs, please include
                at least one reference so I will know what I am intended to be drawing.

ᏆᎾ bᎬ fᎬᎪᏒfuᏞ Ꮎf ᏆhᎬ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ

Tipsy Dabbler

Tipsy Dabbler

A N N O U N C E M E N T S

Hey everyone. I'm working as fast as possible on getting everyone's requests done. I
                really underestimated how tough it would be to complete these, my RLC, and get
                everything ready for the holidays with my family.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Tipsy Dabbler

placeholder

Tipsy Dabbler

placeholder

Tipsy Dabbler

placeholder

Tipsy Dabbler

placeholder

Tipsy Dabbler

placeholder

Tipsy Dabbler