Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Spirit

my girl christina would say she's a princess lol

but feel free to draw any of my ocs if you like! smile

Self-sustaining Egg

Hi! Perhaps consider Miyu?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the opportunity! c:

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Am isexy enough...? redface
Booboopiggies

User Image

Eloquent Codger

I got some girlies here
most notably i favour stella and griselda and loch
thanks for considering
aaawhyme

User Image

Galactic Inquisitor

PrincessVile
User Image

Oooo~ heart This looks fantastic!
Thank you for drawing her > w<

Feline Combatant

3,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Maybe one of these girls catches your interest!
User Image
User Image

No Darling

Chinami would die to be described as a princess. It would make her so happy.

I also have a literal princess but I don't have any references for her. It'd have to be based on description; if you're up for that, lemme know!

Thessaly (Hazbin Hotel) - sleepy demon fashion assistant. Her job is mostly to snap at people and look unimpressed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • The bottom set of eyes never opens more than a fraction, as if she is always half-asleep
  • The center eye, by contrast, is very expressive. It's a little too big, a little too bright, a little too sharp and angular, has a kind of wide open, manic quality
  • Her hair is sort of flat and wraps around her like a blanket
  • Costume design is honestly totally up in the air, feel free to play with it! More design notes on toyhouse

Chinami Kleist (MHA) - insecure narwhal lolita child
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • People often assume her tusk is a unicorn horn and she leans hard into that aesthetic because it makes her feel pretty. And then she yells at them about narwhal erasure. NARWHALS ARE REAL, OKAY?!
  • On the chubby side due to a layer of blubber.Insecure about it and covers up with frilly lolita unicorn fashion.
  • Big, round, fluffy, bubbly hair that grows in blue and fades to white at the ends
  • Her horn actually sits just slightly left of center on her head and it drives her nuts. She keeps big fluffy bangs and wears lots of hair accessories to try to obscure and distract from it
  • Ocean blue eyes and a very subtle, light grey-blue dapple effect across parts of her skin, concentrated in places like her shoulders and hips.
  • Feel free to play with her outfit details. This dress was just the first one I found in Gaia's avi builder.

Salicaria, half-elf bard.
She gained bardic magic when a would-be deity stole her soul tricked her into making a deal as a child. The magic is like, cool and all, but she wants her soul back and she will absolutely spend her days amassing power and annexing portions of the Faewild until she friggin gets it. She spent too much time and money attending the College of Lore to be traipsing around the wilderness with the merry band of adventuring idiots she ended up following. She has a flute, a lute, and an Aztec death whistle--a piece of jade carved into a human skull, which sounds like a thousand miserable souls screaming in agony for the sweet release of death if you blow in it. She won it for selling a baby to a hag.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hewwo~ ♥ Possibly any of my lovelies below?

☼ Annillia Rees - (Feel free to use any of the outfits on her TH profile~♥)
TH PROFILE LINK
User Image
BACKSHOT
Here is a reference of her tattoos BACKSHOT Annillia Tattoos/scars (Back tattoo is p. much the same as it looks from the front) c:
User Image
User Image

OUTFIT(s)
User Image
User Image

☼ Amaranthe (Amara) - (You're welcome to style her in other clothes~♥ Feel free to leave out her weapon)

☼ Lí-Liang (Lí) - (Feel free to use any of the outfits on his TH profile~♥)

Demonic Spirit

PrincessVile
aaawhyme

User Image
omg she's beautiful
thank you so much!!
Meleur
Maybe one of these girls catches your interest!
User Image
User Image

User Image
luminous fish

User Image

Feline Combatant

3,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PrincessVile

Ah! She turned out amazing! Thank you so much! c:

Quick Reply